kd country radio station

kd country radio station

Posted in the Corbin Forum

The mother of a good girl

Pine Knot, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Travis of KD country radio, thinks women that wait to be married before having sex are idiots,Personally I think Travis is an idiot,women have a right to say no you cross eyed jerk
Umm OK

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2011
The mother of a good girl wrote:
Travis of KD country radio, thinks women that wait to be married before having sex are idiots,Personally I think Travis is an idiot,women have a right to say no you cross eyed jerk
Why do you care so much about what he thinks?
KG4KBU

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Because he is a republican Go Figure
opinions

Dyer, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2011
Does he say this on the radio? If not, you're just spreading gossip. If so, he needs to be brought to the "queen" manager, she'll lay into him for it.
what happened

Ripley, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2011
did the radio station get sold? all the good people left and the girl that comes on after dave king cant even talk plain. i listen to dave then swith to williamsburg. i was guessing it got sold since it went down hill so bad
someone

Pine Knot, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
KG4KBU wrote:
Because he is a republican Go Figure
what does being a republican have to do with djing?
change

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2011
No, they will never sell the place. They just treat people really bad and can't
keep anyone worth a flip. Many have left over the past few years. One fired but all the others quit I'm still an advertiser but very upset with the way things have been handled. Not sure how much longer I'll keep spending money with people that could care less about us peons.
people are crazy

Ripley, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2011
The mother of a good girl wrote:
I have known Travis my whole life and there isn't a nicer guy on this planet. Say what ever you want but he is an awesome guy.
dontknow

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 7, 2011
people are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known Travis my whole life and there isn't a nicer guy on this planet. Say what ever you want but he is an awesome guy.
does anyone know why terry harris left k d country,he was at williamsburg for awhile then he was gone,i proably missed something i dont get to listen to radio that much, i always liked terry,he was crazy but he was funny(ha ha funny you know make you laugh.....last time i heard about him he was having some medical problems,i sure hope he's ok.
no idea

Corbin, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2011
Terry works in London but I don't know anything about his medical condition. he is a cool kat
Listening

London, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
There is one named Leslie or Lindsay when she comes on I change stations. Every time she tells the weather she always says "nothing but rain" or "nothing but sunshine" or "nothing but clouds", etc.
lame

Corbin, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Listening wrote:
There is one named Leslie or Lindsay when she comes on I change stations. Every time she tells the weather she always says "nothing but rain" or "nothing but sunshine" or "nothing but clouds", etc.
They don't create the weather they report it ... GEEZ who let the village idiot out of jail?
Listening

London, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2011
lame wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't create the weather they report it ... GEEZ who let the village idiot out of jail?
I don't know but I'll be glad when they find you. Dumazz, it's the "NOTHING BUT" that she constantly says that is irritating.
your a joke

Corbin, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Listening wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but I'll be glad when they find you. Dumazz, it's the "NOTHING BUT" that she constantly says that is irritating.
You are one patheic human being to sit and complain about how someone talks on the radio. Do you pay to listen to radio? NO! its free and you get what you pay for.
Lighten up

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2011
Listening wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do let little things bother you.
no you

Ripley, TN

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Lighten up wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do let little things bother you.
you sure are a busy body, probably a hypocret too
Brittani

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2011
I know that i'm about to contradict myself by commenting on this ridiculous crap, but whatever!! Travis is one of the best guys you will ever come across and for someone to get on here and dog him for no reason is just petty and proves that they have nothing better to do in there life then to put other people down. Grow up people!! If your gonna talk about someone at least have the guts to put your name on this. TRAVIS IS AN AMAZING PERSON and would NEVER call women idiots for waiting. So quit taking what he says out of context and get a life!!! LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!! this girls dumb!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min usa 153,768
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) 1 hr Redhound 164
biggest and nicest boobs in corbin (Jul '09) 9 hr Nice 23
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 1,314
Dino's Italian Restaurant CLOSED!? 16 hr Thirsty 12
RC Thomas... Still Alive? (Aug '10) 18 hr Auntie Bea 43
R. C. Thomas (Sep '08) 18 hr Auntie Bea 96

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance