Heavy Weights

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2008
I think some of the Soccer Moms could qualify for the Bubba Club. They would easily make the weight requirement. One girl Soccer Mom anyway.
fyi

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 20, 2008
slim wrote:
<quoted text>ok yo idiot we have an amazing team and the coach cima i may not love him with a passion but hes got skill and he teaches his players to respect the other teams and respect the game
I love soccer myself and learning the game of football more. But I think the the CMS soccer team needs to act more like their CHS team, because they don't respect each other. Coach needs to be involved with his team more off the field too. Their making him look bad, his a good man but those boys need to learn respect and manners to each other and the game.
I must say

Manchester, KY

#23 Aug 20, 2008
I've dated football players and soccer players and i must say the Soccer player really knew how to treat a girl in every way :)
Jenny Craig

United States

#24 Aug 22, 2008
Heavy Weights wrote:
I think some of the Soccer Moms could qualify for the Bubba Club. They would easily make the weight requirement. One girl Soccer Mom anyway.
What soccer Mom do you mean?
Soccer Mom too

Corbin, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2008
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
I love soccer myself and learning the game of football more. But I think the the CMS soccer team needs to act more like their CHS team, because they don't respect each other. Coach needs to be involved with his team more off the field too. Their making him look bad, his a good man but those boys need to learn respect and manners to each other and the game.
Maybe you need to share with us who you think is not respecting eachother and who it is you think is making the coach look so bad!
Not a fan

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 27, 2008
What needs to be said is this ...
SOCCER SUX and is for girls or boys who can't play football becasue their mommy and daddy don't want them to get in the mouth by a 6-4 linebacker!
happy momma

United States

#29 Aug 27, 2008
socca player at CHS wrote:
<quoted text>
says you...but anyone who has ever played soccer knows that it takes more energy and effort that football ever could
it is by far the most physical sport out there...without a doubt
boys play football...MEN play soccer!
All I can say to that is hahaha!
its true

London, KY

#30 Aug 27, 2008
socca player at CHS wrote:
<quoted text>
says you...but anyone who has ever played soccer knows that it takes more energy and effort that football ever could
it is by far the most physical sport out there...without a doubt
boys play football...MEN play soccer!
And soccer players are a lot better in bed to! trust me
Da Judge

Somerset, KY

#36 Aug 29, 2008
My decision is in. Soccer officially sucks booty!
Redhound fan

Corbin, KY

#38 Sep 5, 2008
Pigskin Fever wrote:
Soccer is for a bunch of long haired weridos who cant play anything else
There are several kids on Corbin's soccer team that play other sports and several more who would be starters or contributors on the football, basketball or baseball teams. Many of the players are also some of the best students(they can also spell) at the high school with the GPA's & ACT's to prove it.
A lot of the better athletes on the football team also played soccer for many years including Campbell, D Taylor, Sewell, Mitchell, O'Kuma, Tipton, M. Taylor, etc.
fyi

Lexington, KY

#39 Sep 5, 2008
Soccer Mom too wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to share with us who you think is not respecting eachother and who it is you think is making the coach look so bad!
Well the coach knows so thats what matters I unlike most people who post don't like naming people expectually kids thats just not right.
fyi

Gray, KY

#40 Sep 7, 2008
no one even cares about soccer why would anyone even waste their time on a thread about soccer
rita

Gorham, IL

#41 Sep 7, 2008
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the coach knows so thats what matters I unlike most people who post don't like naming people expectually kids thats just not right.
lmfao @expectually
fyi

Lexington, KY

#42 Sep 7, 2008
rita wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao @expectually
what does that mean?
fyi

Lexington, KY

#43 Sep 7, 2008
Never mind I get it just a blonde moment!The whole computer talk takes me awhile!lol

Since: Sep 08

Kennett, MO

#44 Sep 12, 2008
uhm, actually the boys team won district last year. you all have no room to talk.
i personally think soccer is harder then football. but i got my opinion and you go yours, so whateverrr!
KkK

London, KY

#45 Oct 9, 2010
chayleeh3 wrote:
uhm, actually the boys team won district last year. you all have no room to talk.
i personally think soccer is harder then football. but i got my opinion and you go yours, so whateverrr!
Oh Wow, you won districts who cares about that? Nobody! If you wanna impress someone, go get a state title!
Corbin student

Winchester, KY

#46 Oct 12, 2010
KkK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow, you won districts who cares about that? Nobody! If you wanna impress someone, go get a state title!
Hey dipshit whens the last time the football team has won a state title,,,and i have played both football and soccer at corbin. I love both sports but you really have to be in shape for soccer, you run alot more and it takes alot of hand eye cordnation. Anyone who says soccer isnt a sport should go get a soccer ball and try to kick it up and down the field 50 times and you've just experienced 1% of a soccer game. Keeping that ball away from other playes and trying to shoot a goal while alwayas moveing is alot harder thatn catching a football. Im not doging football its pretty hard to, but soccer gets it by a landfall
kkk

United States

#47 Oct 13, 2010
Corbin student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshit whens the last time the football team has won a state title,,,and i have played both football and soccer at corbin. I love both sports but you really have to be in shape for soccer, you run alot more and it takes alot of hand eye cordnation. Anyone who says soccer isnt a sport should go get a soccer ball and try to kick it up and down the field 50 times and you've just experienced 1% of a soccer game. Keeping that ball away from other playes and trying to shoot a goal while alwayas moveing is alot harder thatn catching a football. Im not doging football its pretty hard to, but soccer gets it by a landfall
wow really? i do play soccer. i play for a club team and we play the best teams in the region. i also play for kentucky olympic development program and get to train at a very high level.
Wondering

AOL

#48 Oct 13, 2010
Could it be that Soccer is a threat to the football greats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min What if 136,599
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 2 hr Anti Garlic 2
Dr Gilbert 2 hr Becky 3
amber darr case 12 hr Bill 2
who love have another tombstone junction again 13 hr Princess Hey 18
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 16 hr Walk with God 839
when does corbin city pool open? (May '13) Sat ILikeNiallsFace 8
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]