Anyone Know Patsy Caldwell?

Anyone Know Patsy Caldwell?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

The Bitch

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2009
If not let me tell you about her...
Huge Liar, Cant control herself, Biggest damn idiot ever, No since at all, hides behind her pregnancy to protect her from the stupid shit she does. does anyone know her like i do? Or does it get better?
patc

London, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Dam.. thats a real good one.. lets see if i can guess who left that comment on me.. probably 100% sure its someone that has something to do with rick blankenship because i finally put his ass in jail for all the shit hes done to me.. god your real cool starting a topix on someone because your too chicken shit to say it to me... you really have no life but thats cool i expect that out of anyone that associates with rick because thats how he is... low life nobodys that cant step up and be realistic and mature, well let me let you in on a little secret im laughing my ass off at all the drama bs that him and his friends and family are trying to put me through.. better luck next time because im pretty sure all that im concerned with is MY son, ya know thats what you do when your a good mother.. and i dont hide behind my pregnancy NEWS FLASH i wont be preggo forever!! Grow up and get a life because your not proving anything but ur stupidity and ur childishness
The Bitch Corbin Ky

AOL

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Wow you must think you are the shit dont you bitch? Well Im happy to tell you that you arent. Are you supposed to be a real bad ass that someone should have to hide behind the computer to say all this? Well honey im not. One bit. I will be very glad to give you what you deserve after you have Tristen.And Rick a low life? Was he so low when he helped you out? And if you are so concerned about your baby then you wouldnt do a lot of shit that you do. Act like a dumb ass.. and fight people? What the hell. good mom award wont go to you. EVER! But have a good night and try not to fight with anyone while your pregnant... its not smart. You have been doing that since like what when you found out you was pregnant? real smart Patsy.
another bitch i guess

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2009
look i know 4 a fact patc is a scared lil p*ssy and shes a law callin wh*re, she wants to run her mouth about rick what about her doin pain medication, did she even quit when she got pregnant, i mean hell shes still fightin people. all i know is i hope certain someone can back all this sh*t they been spreadin about rick before they do end up getiin what they deserve, karmas a b*tch
patc

Corbin, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2009
thats really cute.. you ppl really dont have a life.. and for one i dont fight ppl while im pregnant.. vangent survalence proves that the dumb ass bitch came to my work and started a fight with me.. its gonna be really funny when you kids get ur ass put in jail for the complications that was caused from that too... so keep running your mouths ur just making it harder on rick and urself.. and the funny thing is.. you wont put your name on here.. what about that and for the record im pretty sure you got me mixed up with terrie mae shes the one getting pain medication sent up her nose right along with rick.. thats why he admitted he was a drug head.. but that dont matter. I am a damn good mom and will be from the moment he gets here so keep talkin looks like your the one hiding behind a computer. keep bein immature thats the thing to do and ill live my happy life taking care of my son gavin! eat that bitches
JustMe

Gorham, IL

#6 Feb 2, 2009
Everyone talks about Patsy and if shes the same person I went to school with then you guys have no clue what your talking about...
YOUR DADDY

Calgary, Canada

#7 May 16, 2009
What hapened to gavin looks like you named him tristen after all ha bitch
Redman

Colwell, IA

#8 May 16, 2009
patsy=psycho.......!!! If rick is such a piece of shit why keep dropin your panties for him? LOL sounds like you got way to many issues to dog him. Don't throw rocks girl when you live in a glass house.
RICK

Gorham, IL

#9 May 17, 2009
Redman wrote:
patsy=psycho.......!!! If rick is such a piece of shit why keep dropin your panties for him? LOL sounds like you got way to many issues to dog him. Don't throw rocks girl when you live in a glass house.
FINALLY SOMEONE ON MY SIDE IT'S ABOUT TIME LOL I JUST WISH SHE WOULD LET ME SEE MY BABY ALOT MORE BUT YOU KNOW HOW BITCHES ARE SHE LET ME SEE HIM 5 TIMES FOR A TOTAL OF ABOUT 2 HOURS BUT IM THE PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT? THANKS REDMAN
RICK BLANKENSHIP
mee

Cimarron, CO

#11 Sep 30, 2009
hi
jim

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2010
i just found this ive hurd of her and it was all good things if you know what i mean.
jim

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2010
does anyone read this anymore
Really

North Pole, AK

#15 Aug 5, 2011
What did u hear
funny

London, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Her and Terri are about neck and neck for biggest pieces of sh*t. Are you still with nasty Billy smith.. Hold on while I puke........ Does he still smell like cat piss??? OMG he did all during middle and high school. You couldn't get near him. God I hope not. I've seen them out together and you have Billy flipping out screaming at the kid and her and saying how he's going hit or beat the kids ass, if he doesn't quit, and just pretty much acting like he was blowed out of his mind..
Then there is Terri oh god. She has a little boy who she doesn't take care of and never has just because he has hydrocephalus and spina bifida, which could have been prevented if she had went to the dr and taken vitamins and not done drugs the whole time she was knocked up. She would let the kid lay around in a dirty diaper, wouldn't feed it or have anything to do with him. Thank god her mom adapted it so he will have a good life with what little time he will have on this earth. What kind of "parent" does these things to their child?? IDK I kinda think Terri wins out on the piece of sh*t award some of their other friends could too!
Really

North Pole, AK

#17 Aug 5, 2011
Is patsy still a wild child?
Boston

United States

#18 May 27, 2017
patc wrote:
Dam.. thats a real good one.. lets see if i can guess who left that comment on me.. probably 100% sure its someone that has something to do with rick blankenship because i finally put his ass in jail for all the shit hes done to me.. god your real cool starting a topix on someone because your too chicken shit to say it to me... you really have no life but thats cool i expect that out of anyone that associates with rick because thats how he is... low life nobodys that cant step up and be realistic and mature, well let me let you in on a little secret im laughing my ass off at all the drama bs that him and his friends and family are trying to put me through.. better luck next time because im pretty sure all that im concerned with is MY son, ya know thats what you do when your a good mother.. and i dont hide behind my pregnancy NEWS FLASH i wont be preggo forever!! Grow up and get a life because your not proving anything but ur stupidity and ur childishness
Seems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Paul 169,049
Looking for a lawyer 3 hr Yep 6
Jason Smith 3 hr Pisssed 2
Has anyone ever got murdered down at TCO? (Sep '12) 4 hr Truth 12
kenneth couch (Aug '11) 8 hr Kenny r c 4
Kenny Ray C (KRC) (Jan '11) 8 hr Krc 6
New to town: Bars, places to meet women, in Cor... 8 hr jack 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages