he works at Falls auto group last I knew
worked with him

Corbin, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2009
i know jamie he is very sweet and funny
Old co-worker

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2010
He is a prick who divorced his beautiful wife and got some ugly, ugly girl who's mom signs his checks pregnant. How convienient
Old co-worker

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2010
worked with him wrote:
i know jamie he is very sweet and funny
It must be another Jamie or you worked with him years ago, or maybe you were just pretty
Old Friend

Murray, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2010
Is this the same one that was accused of identity theft?
namis nutz

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2010
He was sucking Jones nutz and now he is on Namis but change is in the air. And yes he got a very ugly girl pregnant(but then again have you looked at him).
Who knows

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2010
I wuz told he opened that buy here pay here lot on the side of falls with some chick named Missy that worked at falls too
Haha

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2010
Who is she? Is coots a good guy?
Hey

Dyer, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2010
Who knows wrote:
I wuz told he opened that buy here pay here lot on the side of falls with some chick named Missy that worked at falls too
I think coots owns that lot his self. Thats what some guy I know told me that Coots said. He said that Missy just works for Coots.
Unhappy

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2010
Coots doesn't own anything he is listed as General Mgr how I don't know since he ran his and his dad's business into the ground across the street. Which they still owe a lot of people money. The best thing he ever did was fire that know it all finance guy they had there a few yrs ago. Me and my wife were in there and he was the rudest person we had ever met we finall y just left and went to Knoxville and bought a car.
curious

Mayfield, KY

#12 May 5, 2010
he isn't married to Gretchen anymore? they have a little boy and were still married, last i heard. i may be wrong though.
Wake up people

London, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Jamie is another wanna be just like Mike Jones - a bunch of crooks, he is not even good at it cause he got caught with his pants down and cried like a little baby. People like this are leeches of people with money, I am not sure what the allure is cause the guy has no personality. They leech to make a living cause they don't know the first thing about business all they know how to do is steal. People like him shit where they eat. I will be very happy when he goes down the road and he will it is just a matter of time. He thinks the people he works for are stupid, but those people will have the last laugh. So Jaime, keep talking your big shot shit and bad mouthing those that feed you and find out where that gets you. The sympathy card that you play is wearing thin and you will follow your buddy Mike Jones right where you belong.
Real piece of crap

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2010
The bazterds time is coming;Namis getting ready to turn everything over to Saeed and a "new" ownership group. Suck it Coots...if anybody ever deserved it, it would be you and Deveres. See you losers on Monday. lol
Word from the Creek

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2010
Word from the creek is that a new "group" is signing paperwork on Thurs to take over management duties at Falls and All managers except Pnut and the Finance guy on the chevy side is out. What a instabile crazy place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min open your eyes2Jesus 167,779
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 22 min child of God 1,636
Cta 26 min Hmmm 6
baptist hospital screwed up 2 hr sad 1
For Sale: French FAMAS military rifle. (Nov '08) 5 hr foreign legion 49
What happened to Trae Pennington? 5 hr No way 31
News 18 Arrested In Whitley County Drug Round Up (Apr '14) 5 hr CSS 37

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages