Baptist Housing Bed Bugs

Baptist Housing Bed Bugs

Posted in the Corbin Forum

friend

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Baptist Housing infested with bed bugs. My friend lives there. I'm afraid she will get them. Nobody is governing the people that have them. What can be done?
yup

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Stay away from 217.....EVELYN PARKER
I live hear

Nerinx, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2012
They heated her room to something like 150 degrees for 24 hours and that killed all the bugs. I don't think they were bedbugs to begin with, they were in her kitchen, but the Carl don't take chances with bed bugs. They do rooms all the time for a precaution, heat kills spiders, flees you name it, heat kills it. look up killing bedbugs with heat on youtube, baptist housing owns their own heater. I live hear and I know.
concerned citizen

Dyer, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Oak Place is infested with bedbugs also!! If anyone is thinking about moving here please don't!! I wish I hadn't! I am trying so hard to get rid of them and they still come!! I feel like walking away from it all!! I feel so helpless!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for work 42 min shelia 1
trash at the moose 56 min marie 17
which Hole is the best 1 hr missy 14
looking for girl to chill with 1 hr missy 2
moore hill (Dec '12) 2 hr Moore hill 8
tiny tim seagull DJ 2 hr Pierson 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 153,934

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance