girls at goody's
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Tiptonville, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2008
any good looking girls at goody's?
kdfj

South Fulton, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2008
brittany cox
but she's having a baby
eeeishcovbughove nahnah

Ripley, TN

#3 Dec 5, 2008
brittany cox? oh yeah, she's hott alright, all 3 feet of her..lmao. she has always been mistaken for being pregnant with that nasty innertube of her's..lol

no one at goody's is good looking, get a life :)
haha

South Fulton, TN

#4 Dec 5, 2008
eeeishcovbughovenahnah wrote:
brittany cox? oh yeah, she's hott alright, all 3 feet of her..lmao. she has always been mistaken for being pregnant with that nasty innertube of her's..lol
no one at goody's is good looking, get a life :)
you're an idiot. she's at least 5ft and has a very VERY nice body.
wow

Ripley, TN

#5 Dec 5, 2008
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot. she's at least 5ft and has a very VERY nice body.
hey doofus, i think they were being sarcastic
haha

South Fulton, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2008
doesn't sound sarcastic to me. If you're thinking of someone short and chubby, You're thinking of Nikki. She definitely thinks she's hot but totally ISN'T.
eeeishcovbughove nahnah

Ripley, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2008
listen, idiots, i said "all 3 feet of her" i WAS being sarcastic. so apparently someone can read into my post correctly (wow). anyone who is 3 feet tall is a midget, which in my opinion, exactly what that troll of a girl is.
ashley f

Ripley, TN

#8 Dec 6, 2008
kdfj wrote:
brittany cox
but she's having a baby
how do you know she's pregnant? it's not on her myspace? jw
haha

South Fulton, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2008
eeeishcovbughovenahnah wrote:
listen, idiots, i said "all 3 feet of her" i WAS being sarcastic. so apparently someone can read into my post correctly (wow). anyone who is 3 feet tall is a midget, which in my opinion, exactly what that troll of a girl is.
she still isn't short. you're just pissed because i'm sure she is more attractive than you are.
i guess

Ripley, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2008
all i can figure is this brittany girl is the one at goody's pissing everyone off

Since: Dec 08

Ankorage, Alaska

#11 Dec 6, 2008
ok so i have to say, someone who is 5ft tall IS short, just found that amusing

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 6, 2008
brizvegasssss wrote:
ok so i have to say, someone who is 5ft tall IS short, just found that amusing
Hey! I am 5'1"....that's not short...I am just height challenged.=)

Since: Dec 08

Ankorage, Alaska

#13 Dec 6, 2008
Lil QT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I am 5'1"....that's not short...I am just height challenged.=)
lol i'll let this one slide considering you are such a good sport ;)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 6, 2008
Heehee ...thank you much =)
haha

South Fulton, TN

#15 Dec 6, 2008
brizvegasssss wrote:
ok so i have to say, someone who is 5ft tall IS short, just found that amusing
5'4 or 5 isn't short. it sure isn't tall, but it isn't short. anything below 5ft is short.
casey_nicole_frm _barville

Ripley, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2008
kdfj wrote:
brittany cox
but she's having a baby
ew. that girl is a skank
NO good

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2008
None of the girls at Goody's are good lookin' they are all skanks && Hoes!
gross

Mayfield, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2008
who works there
i guess

Ripley, TN

#20 Dec 7, 2008
apparently some girl named brittany and some other girl named nikki. lol
shishboombah

Ripley, TN

#21 Dec 11, 2008
yuck to them all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 24 min Kate6678 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Kate6678 149,645
csx 41 min Me 2
Hot nurses at Corbin hospital. 2 hr Thomas 5
Who is running for Commission 3 hr WTF 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Walk with God 1,273
Peachy Melton 11 hr Goldenrod 12

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages