Alcoholics at Krogers

Alcoholics at Krogers

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Pepsi Man

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2012
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
Dark Horse

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Are you mad because they aren't buying Pepsi? I don't buy it either. It is too damn high. And I don't buy beer either.
Hmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi 24 packs should stay at either 4 or 5 dollars. 6.98 and 7.98 is insane! 12 packs should stay at $2.50. Over 4 dollars is insane! Beer is almost cheaper than soda!
so true

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Pepsi 24 packs should stay at either 4 or 5 dollars. 6.98 and 7.98 is insane! 12 packs should stay at $2.50. Over 4 dollars is insane! Beer is almost cheaper than soda!
why do you care? food stamps are free..
Hmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care? food stamps are free..
if I got food stamps I wouldn't care. I guess I should quit my job, have my wife quit hers just so we can get those free food stamps, huh.
Social Drinker

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi Man wrote:
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
Not everyone who buys beer is an alcoholic. You shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Anyone Know Him

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi Man wrote:
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
Stick to your pepsi. Beer is a MAN's beverage!
BeerRun

Corbin, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Social Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone who buys beer is an alcoholic. You shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Ya I make an occasional run..and I don't even drink.
Churchman

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Anyone Know Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to your pepsi. Beer is a MAN's beverage!
It was digusting watching fat men and women carrying out the beer yesterday after chuch. I bet your weight is over 250 lbs and your probably 5 foot 7 inches, slouchy and at least 3 tatoos??? Your wife or live-in is overweight and has 2 tatoos. You swill a case of beer every 2 days and are behind on your child support? Am I right?
Good beer

Ripley, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi Man wrote:
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
Go make ur living live in ur 2 bedroom house Kiss ur wife whiny get home an she will act like she gives a damn about u truth is she been wishing she had not married the pepsi man and hot her a real man Pepsi sucks and so do u better try next time I'm too drunk to type anymore
Welp

Ripley, TN

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi Man wrote:
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
Pepsi man a lot like you have made the hoovers very rich y you just get buy beer good for Corbin
Lol

Clay City, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Churchman wrote:
<quoted text>It was digusting watching fat men and women carrying out the beer yesterday after chuch. I bet your weight is over 250 lbs and your probably 5 foot 7 inches, slouchy and at least 3 tatoos??? Your wife or live-in is overweight and has 2 tatoos. You swill a case of beer every 2 days and are behind on your child support? Am I right?
Sorry bud, but I'm a teacher and like beer. Live in a 200,000 dollar home and happily married. Your stereotype you tried to explain is in insult on your own small mind!
history

Corbin, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2012
Anyone Know Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to your pepsi. Beer is a MAN's beverage!
<raised glass>Hrumph! Hrumph!
Anyone Know Him

Madisonville, KY

#17 Jun 25, 2012
Churchman wrote:
<quoted text>It was digusting watching fat men and women carrying out the beer yesterday after chuch. I bet your weight is over 250 lbs and your probably 5 foot 7 inches, slouchy and at least 3 tatoos??? Your wife or live-in is overweight and has 2 tatoos. You swill a case of beer every 2 days and are behind on your child support? Am I right?
Your one of the "so called" Churchmen that still lives at home with mommmy and sits on his computer eating cheetos and not showering for a week trying to lure little kids to meet you.
so true

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry bud, but I'm a teacher and like beer. Live in a 200,000 dollar home and happily married. Your stereotype you tried to explain is in insult on your own small mind!
you're a teacher and live in a $200,000 home? lol
Lol

Clay City, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2012
Yea, you didn't know teachers make over 50 grand if been teaching a while wt a rank one? My wife does very well too. So, sorry buddy.
Lol

Clay City, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Just got me 12 pack at Kroger. Lol
sassy

Murray, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2012
Churchman wrote:
<quoted text>It was digusting watching fat men and women carrying out the beer yesterday after chuch. I bet your weight is over 250 lbs and your probably 5 foot 7 inches, slouchy and at least 3 tatoos??? Your wife or live-in is overweight and has 2 tatoos. You swill a case of beer every 2 days and are behind on your child support? Am I right?
you know it is people like you that is inlarging hell everyday what gives you the right to call people names and judge people you need to find you and alter and get prayed for let me explain this so even you can understand find a church go to alter and kneel down
GNOSTIC

Corbin, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>you know it is people like you that is inlarging hell everyday what gives you the right to call people names and judge people you need to find you and alter and get prayed for let me explain this so even you can understand find a church go to alter and kneel down
there is no hell. church is for those who still believe in fairy tales. gods were made by man to explain what he could not understand. religion was made by the church to take land and money from those people. it wasn't called the dark ages for nothing.
parks

Glencoe, KY

#25 Jun 25, 2012
Pepsi Man wrote:
If you want to see something funny, just go to Krogers and watch all the whitetrash alcoholics buying beer. They look like goofy children who just got caught misbehaving when they walk out of the store with their 24 packs. They usually have some pitiful looking overweight woman following them.
i buy beer there alot if you think im white trash and your in the parking lot watching why dont you get out of your car and call me white trash....i dont think you have the balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is has the biggest package in corbin 1 hr Bassbeats 14
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,426
Daniel Grubb (Aug '10) 3 hr Abc 12
Keavy 4 hr JAmesL 1
2017 4 hr Ces 1
CIRCLE K gordon hill WHY such a big turn aroun... (Feb '12) 5 hr Cuz 3
monkey in the cage 5 hr CorbinSucks 2

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages