Dead Beat Moms
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mad Dad

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I have seen all of us men bashed so lets turn the tables,lets talk about the moms that dont have custody of their kids and owe support.
Angie

AOL

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Well she aint no better than those dads. She needs to grow up just like these men. I dont feel sympothy for moms either if they cant take responsibility for there kids.
josie

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2009
I don`t blame the men for being upset when it comes to the Dads being a deadbeat and the women look so innocent. Which ever one that is due to help support their child needs to step up and be an adult about it. Not only just money, but be there for their kids. Show these kids that " Daddy and Mommy" both love them and want to be part of their lives. Go to the school games, use the visitation rights that you are given. Don`t be a no show or call at the last minute ( if you even do that) and make stupid excuses why you can`t make time for your child. Mothers are getting to be worst than some of the Fathers I know of not caring about what their kids are doing. All my kids (3) know I love them dearly and I do make time for them. I want to make sure they have what they need and for the most part what they want too. My kids also know that I`m going to be at the school meetings , games , or whatever else that is going on. My kids know I`ll be there for them and we goof around as well. I don`t want to lose a minute that later down the road I`m going to sit back and think I should have done more. I`ve always been told to make my parents proud , well as I see it as a parent now. The parents need to make the kids proud to have you too. Works both ways, just like respect. These kids were not ask to be born in this crazy world , but now we have them and we need to make them have a healthy start in life. TO ALL THE PARENTS==== MOMS & DADS ... get off your sorry ass and be a parent!!!
ricky

Clay City, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2009
depends. is she cute?
nobody knows

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Rebbecca Hill (smith) is one dead beat mom.. probably one of the worse.. she can buy/sell drugs and make sure she "has it all" but she cant pay child support. it was even lowered from a grand a month to 700 and STILL NOTHING
she dont see her kids, dont call about them NOTHING.
its so bad that her own father had to call the step mom for the kids clothing sizes. because she couldnt tell you what size they wear.. so sad
The Enforcer

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
Rebbecca Hill (smith) is one dead beat mom.. probably one of the worse.. she can buy/sell drugs and make sure she "has it all" but she cant pay child support. it was even lowered from a grand a month to 700 and STILL NOTHING
its so bad that her own father had to call the step mom for the kids clothing sizes. because she couldnt tell you what size they wear.. so sad
What county does this woman reside in?
LaLa

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
I think any woman who runs off and leaves their kids is just plain WORTHLESS.
lmao

Fort Myers, FL

#8 Nov 2, 2009
i think if everyone just played the parent role the right way there would be no need for child support and if there is then we as adults are not good parents or role models for our children a man and woman do not have to be together to see there children are taking care of .
A Real Mother

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
Yes that is very sad :( Maybe you should just have her give up her rights as a parent, sounds like she doesnt want to be a parent anyway.
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
Did she give the kids up or have them taken from her?
Wanting Info

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
Is this the crazy girl that is hanging at OMallys?
Rebecca

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2009
nobody knows wrote:
. F you Brandie you are stupid my child suport was never a grand if Todd would give me a number I would call the kids but he wont I try to see and talk to my kids but it's hard when he won't give me a number and I see them every other weekend any way
My Opinion

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2009
Oh what's the point, they don't really need a mother through the week do they after all you have them "every other weekend?" I guess you ought to be mother of the year.
Rebecca

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2009
It's none of your business you don't know the story and I'm not arguing over something you. Know nothing about and Brandie if it's so hard for you to take care of them then give them to me now that I am in the position to be able to take care of them the way they should be.
A Real Mother

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
It's none of your business you don't know the story and I'm not arguing over something you. Know nothing about and Brandie if it's so hard for you to take care of them then give them to me now that I am in the position to be able to take care of them the way they should be.
Well If you are in a position to take care of your kids why is the dude your hooked up with in jail every three or six months for not paying his child support? Just how much do you owe at this time? because I think I know where the law needs to go to find you and your pimp.
Rebecca

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2009
F you too Angie mind your own business.
A Real Real Mother

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
Honey I hate to bust your bubble but the person your depending on to take care of your kids or even "put you in the position to take care of your kids" is fixing to go to jail for not paying support and further more if you both are having to scrape change for gas funds you both might need to re-think your priorities and get real jobs instead of robbing people on the internet:P
The Enforcer

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
How can you take care of anyone when you are sitting at Am-Vets watching drunks play poker? I think your there almost every Tuesday and Thursday.
Oh yeah

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2009
Oh yeah Angie you are not a real mother a real mother don't stay drunk all the time
A Real Mother

Winchester, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2009
Oh yeah wrote:
Oh yeah Angie you are not a real mother a real mother don't stay drunk all the time
A real mother is one that is there for their kids,they get them up for school,a real mother has custody of her kids as I do....How about you? Why dont you have your kids? Why did you keep someones medication in your little pill cutter that you just so happen to pack around with you...Dont push me!!! Monte knows I am a great mother and I take great care of our kids they want for nothing...Just ask him and he will tell you the same...So with that again why did you abandon your kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr who cares 148,999
Corbin Speedway 2 hr watchman on the wall 17
90 Jobs Coming To Corbin 2 hr jim thompson 1
American Patriots closing 7 hr Inquirer 1
In search of place to rent 9 hr Cheri 1
Missy bain 14 hr sam 2
jeremiah cox (Oct '10) 16 hr Country91 3

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages