shes locked up wonder were she got her drug MAYBE HER DADDY
bad curve

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
who is her dad.?
Nicole

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2010
Good, i hated her f*cking *ss anyways, and i was going to kick her ass next time i see her! She is a pyscho stalker bitch!
lawdy lawdy

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2010
is her dad tim waters.? and is her uncle david waters? i think mario and janie cima are her grandparents..right???
Nicole

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2010
who cares, she's in jail and that's where she needs to be because she's psycho, she really needs to be in a psychiatric ward when she gets out of jail! ha ha!
i got one

Richmond, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2010
lawdy lawdy wrote:
is her dad tim waters.? and is her uncle david waters? i think mario and janie cima are her grandparents..right???
yes your right thats them
looking 4 ya

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2010
HA HA, JAIL BIRD!!You got what you deserved! Your so pathetic!
drugs

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
looking 4 ya wrote:
HA HA, JAIL BIRD!!You got what you deserved! Your so pathetic!
that whole family is on drugs shes been taught how to do drugs by her uncles and family there drug pushers thats for sure they act like church people. dont be fooled by theses people
looking 4 ya

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2010
yeah I know, they are so pathetic, I heard that somone was gonna beat megans ass! haha, that would be so great, i would love to see her get her ass beat!
sombody who knows

London, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2010
she got what she deserves,it's called karma now miss megan you know you dont f*** with ppl unless you r asking for trouble,when you play with fire your a$$ will get burned!! next time it will be worse and that A$$ is getting stomped!!! believe it run like you always do!!
what is up

AOL

#11 Oct 24, 2010
sombody who knows wrote:
she got what she deserves,it's called karma now miss megan you know you dont f*** with ppl unless you r asking for trouble,when you play with fire your a$$ will get burned!! next time it will be worse and that A$$ is getting stomped!!! believe it run like you always do!!
Boy, she must have done something awful to alot of people, for so many to be that mad at her. What's up with her anyway? Sounds like a drug problem, sad so many people are in that situation anymore.
bad

AOL

#12 Oct 25, 2010
I would like to know also, what did she do to deserve such hate?
i see

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2010
bad wrote:
I would like to know also, what did she do to deserve such hate?
i think they hate her and her drug addict family every body knows them waters r ate up with it
a question

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Is this person Megan Clark? I don't think she is in jail.
oh yeah

Kittanning, PA

#15 Nov 26, 2010
yeah it is and shes out now poor mis guided nimfo
looking

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
yeah it is and shes out now poor mis guided nimfo
her uncle dave shows her how to snort pills then drives his red bmw dui all over corbin
Ginger

Dexter, MO

#17 Mar 22, 2011
This is entertaining.
I love my "drug addict" family.
For gossiping idiots

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2011
People make mistakes. Yes her family did go to church, and maybe they all didn't always live it, but you can't judge all of them for what some do. And maybe they aren't trying to be hypocrites, but confused, sinning sometimes, but still trying. She doesn't deserve your hate. She is a person, just like you, trying to find her way in the world. What amazes me is how people will get so brave on here and make threats, but won't say a thing to those people they threaten in person. I have never posted on here before, because I think this site is disgusting, an internet version of Jerry Springer for trash that have nothing better to do than talk about people. However, since that is my daughter you low life scum are talking about, I will defend her. You don't live her life, know her troubles, or understand what life experiences have made her who she is; therfore, you have no right to judge her. I do know what has occurred, and I know her family, myself included, are not saints. I know every mistake that was made. You can't judge her by what others have done. And please, let's see you and your families shine spotlessly under public scrutiny. Yeah, didn't think so. No matter how many mistakes she makes, I love her, and always will.
concerned friend

AOL

#19 Oct 3, 2011
For gossiping idiots wrote:
People make mistakes. Yes her family did go to church, and maybe they all didn't always live it, but you can't judge all of them for what some do. And maybe they aren't trying to be hypocrites, but confused, sinning sometimes, but still trying. She doesn't deserve your hate. She is a person, just like you, trying to find her way in the world. What amazes me is how people will get so brave on here and make threats, but won't say a thing to those people they threaten in person. I have never posted on here before, because I think this site is disgusting, an internet version of Jerry Springer for trash that have nothing better to do than talk about people. However, since that is my daughter you low life scum are talking about, I will defend her. You don't live her life, know her troubles, or understand what life experiences have made her who she is; therfore, you have no right to judge her. I do know what has occurred, and I know her family, myself included, are not saints. I know every mistake that was made. You can't judge her by what others have done. And please, let's see you and your families shine spotlessly under public scrutiny. Yeah, didn't think so. No matter how many mistakes she makes, I love her, and always will.
I know you must love your daughter and you should want to respond to what has been said, but you should have just paid the money to have this taken off the posts. You probably didn't think that posting your comment just brought it back up on the front page of this rag again. Sorry for your pain of having to see trash like this written about someone you love. And you are so right, no one is perfect.
jack

Ripley, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2011
lawdy lawdy wrote:
sounds like they need rehab to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 159,628
Jennifer Felt's 1 hr Zipper 11
Warm lips 1 hr Zipper 2
No strings. 1 hr Zipper 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 1,414
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) 7 hr Tim 42
ANYONE know ANY GOOD CONTRACTORS/BUILDERS IN CO... (Dec '11) 8 hr Not pleased 22

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages