Ashley Walters died?
Info

Richmond, KY

#48 Nov 8, 2012
No, Santa gave her a ride on his sled. Then "friend" came along with the Easter bunny
way back then

Stearns, KY

#49 Nov 8, 2012
This is crazy??? Let Ashley rest it's not for us to JUDGE!!!!
Speller

Woodstock, IL

#50 Nov 8, 2012
way back then wrote:
This is crazy??? Let Ashley rest it's not for us to JUDGE!!!!
This is crazy shouldn't be a question. Rest needs a period after it. Judge doesn't need to be capitalized.

Here, let me show you.

" This is crazy. Let Ashley rest. It's not for us to judge."
praying

Corbin, KY

#51 Nov 8, 2012
everyone has the right tho their own opinion no matter how rediculous it may be....i am only posting to shine some light on what i feel the real issue whould be.....the children my heart goes out to them...mo matter what Ashley decided to do with her life she was still a mother to 2 beautiful little girls. my prayer is that they never hear any of the garbage on here but unfortunatly im sure they will....and befor you say "its the truth" those babies have been through enoph...my goodness a woman lost her life and 2 children lost their mother. if u go to their school and u find this post and read it please dont add to these girls already difficult time. i ask that everyone put themselves in those childrens shoes for a moment and how u would feel about some of these posts....i know children should not be on here but they are....and some of these things should not have been said...and i am offended by the "going to Hell" comments but i realize the stupidity of someone who would wright such a thing so please dont justify stupidity by commenting about those posts....nobody knows ones relationship with God...and i have to say that if u make comments like that and u are Godly u will have to answer for that for Ashley (no matter her lifestyle) is a child of God....feel free to pick apart my spelling and puncuation if u wish i am no scholer but i am a Chirstian and i do luv those children....and im praying for them and her other family....because they are all people who are suffering in one way or another...but these babies are by fer the most effected and wrighting these things is not accomplishing anything but spreading hate and possibly hurting 2 precious little girls....what kind of a person attacks a child or speculates that she may lead a less then desirable life....a sick one....a very sick person....i will pray for you and please befor u comment on here just think of the children.....maybe u will change ur mind maybe not but at least maybe u will think twise
I Know

Dyer, TN

#52 Nov 8, 2012
Info, you must have had someone close to you pass away recently from drugs. Just taking a guess,but i am going to say it was back in January of this year.
Irony

Pineville, KY

#53 Nov 8, 2012
The biggest irony that I keep seeing in all of these posts is those who keep bring up scripture "let us not judge." Funny how Ashley's family uses the scripture now, but what about the last 29 YEARS? Where was the respect for God then?
Friend

Lebanon, KY

#54 Nov 8, 2012
Look she's gone dont disrespect her or her Fam. If u want to be a bad ass disrespect me and tell me where to meet ya. Expect me
Idk

Ripley, TN

#56 Nov 8, 2012
People !!!! You dont have to argue over ashley she is dead and gone you just need to pray for her family i dont see why u have to argue over her further more mind your own buisness those of you who do care and arnt in her buisness thank you so much and just leave ger family alone they know what they should do u dont have to speak for them
Goodnight

Pineville, KY

#57 Nov 8, 2012
Well everyone, it's time to close this thread. I didn't like Ashley, she was a terrible person, but now she's in the ground and its time to let go of the past.

If everyone will help me report these posts in this thread as inappropriate, we can be done with Ashley once and for all! So family that doesn't like the comments on here, and to those that are glad she's gone, lets work together, get her name off topix and be done with her once and for all!!
Direct

Richmond, KY

#58 Nov 8, 2012
Goodnight wrote:
Well everyone, it's time to close this thread. I didn't like Ashley, she was a terrible person, but now she's in the ground and its time to let go of the past.

If everyone will help me report these posts in this thread as inappropriate, we can be done with Ashley once and for all! So family that doesn't like the comments on here, and to those that are glad she's gone, lets work together, get her name off topix and be done with her once and for all!!
Wow she must still continue to threaten you beyond the grave. She take your man??
Goodnight

Pineville, KY

#59 Nov 8, 2012
Direct wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow she must still continue to threaten you beyond the grave. She take your man??
I look forward to when I never have to hear about her again. I'm sure several people do.
Good morning

United States

#60 Nov 8, 2012
What did she do so bad to you?
I hate coward haters

United States

#61 Nov 8, 2012
Goodnight wrote:
<quoted text>I look forward to when I never have to hear about her again. I'm sure several people do.
Jealous much?
London

Cynthiana, KY

#62 Nov 8, 2012
WWJD wrote:
He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone. Jesus defended a prostitute- not because he thought what she was doing was right, but because he knew the value of and potential of each life. To go online and spew hateful comments anonymously without being able to prove anything, is despicable; but do so about someone who has no one to defend herself, is even worse. That's a level of cowardice few ever reach.
This is true about jesus defending the prostitute but if I remmember correct that same woman took note of why jesus defended her and made a few changes in the way she lived and I am also sure we all know that womans name. I would please urge the person who wrote this statement to not relate this biblical person to one who did not wish to change nor would have taken help in any form with out it being benificial to her.
Further more That old statement that says live by the sword die by the sword is true of all life style and Ash new what her actions would lead too one day I just really do not think her mind nor soul were able to break free from a way of thinking that involved the feelings and well being of other people. Sadly she was the type of person he would have gave you CPR on the side of the road becouse she did not wanna see you die, then took the money from your pocket. Her view of life was very different then any of us and I really do not think bashing her any more will make her learn her now, she has paid her debt in full and sadly her oldest child will have to learn from her death and I hope know a better way to live.
Friend

United States

#63 Nov 8, 2012
Info wrote:
First off, "friend", there is a difference between "your" and "you're". Idiot. Listen, I don't have to post my name, just like you. I'd say if you did post your name, you'd have your own topix page, since you're defending a junkie. If you are such a great "friend" to Ashley, then you'd post your name so people would know that she had a real friend who is taking up for her. You sound pretty dumb, I must say. She's in the flames right now, trying to find a needle. Is YOUR mother so dumb that she didn't even want to give you a real name and just throw "friend" out there? Wow!!! You really sound stupid telling others to post their names when you are sitting behind a keyboard too scared to post yours.
Listen, I don't need your gay spelling lesson 101, which was totally off topic and utterly ridiculous! I'm not talking $hit about a person that just died and being a coward, so no I don't have to post my name. If my name was on here, there's not much people could say considering I don't use drugs, lie, or cheat, and I don't even live in Corbin so most people don't really know me. I'm actually not dumb, I have a college education, probably more than you can say for yourself. If she is in the flames(as you put it) then as sad as it is, it still is what it is. We each live our lives and answer for our choices one day, just as she has and we all will. Don't bring my Mother in this conversation, you're pretty pathetic if you think my Mother named me friend. Did your Mother name you "Who" because she didn't know "Who" your Father was? Lol I went to school with her. We were friends back when we went to school.I don't live the lifestyle she lived, and neither do I condone one living that way. My point was, why talk about her now, she's gone? It's pretty obvious that you have some serious issue's, mainly within but also some with Ashley as well. What did she take your man from you or was she prettier than you? It's apparent that you're jealous or something over her. Fact, your the natural born loser whom is so low that they would talk trash about a girl that died and hasn't even been laid to rest yet. If you don't like her, FINE, but have a little respect for her family and mainly her child that might read all this garbage. Grow up, grow you an ass, and quit hiding behind a screen name talking trash! It's pretty SIMPLE!!!
way back then

Stearns, KY

#64 Nov 8, 2012
Speller wrote:
<quoted text>This is crazy shouldn't be a question. Rest needs a period after it. Judge doesn't need to be capitalized.

Here, let me show you.

" This is crazy. Let Ashley rest. It's not for us to judge."
I'm not interested in you correcting me!!!
Friend

United States

#65 Nov 8, 2012
Before you try to correct me and be a pure smart a$$' when I was replying to your comment it showed your name as "who". Only after posting my comment did I see you called yourself "Info". So with that being said, did your Mom name you "info" because she knew you lacked common sense and general information? Which by the way should technically be "information", not info. Since that's how you roll thinking your all big trying to correct me. Lol
Nancy

Winchester, KY

#66 Nov 9, 2012
Do not judge her! You do not know what storms God asked her to walk through! She was saved and we all fall short of our lord. She will be missed and always loved!
Honey

Pineville, KY

#67 Nov 9, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Do not judge her! You do not know what storms God asked her to walk through! She was saved and we all fall short of our lord. She will be missed and always loved!
Nancy, a real saved person never strays away from the Lord. Ashley led a horrendous life of sin; so much sin that a truly saved christian person would not have done or at least felt guilt for. If God asked anything of her she didn't listen. She only cared about herself.

A lot of you must not have really known her because you keep defending an "innocent" person.
Honey

Pineville, KY

#68 Nov 9, 2012
If you all really want to know the truth about Ashley and her family, get onto Carol Lynn Asher's facebook (Ashley's mother) and you'll see how in between multiple posts of her getting sympathy from other people, she still had plenty of time to listen to music, play games, and check her horoscope. Ashley knew how to use people and get what she wanted - WHO DO YOU THINK SHE LEARNER IT FROM!?

That's the truth people. Ashley wasn't a good person and neither is the rest of her immediate family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing in Grays 28 min Justice 7
Mike Brown 43 min wondering 9
need $$! 2 hr Uncut to fit 23
where's Jody Rodgers these days 3 hr mikie 6
teresa thomas 6 hr Teresa Thomas 15
James Mays 6 hr so what! 3
Chey 7 hr Corbin 7
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) Sun gaoneal02 201
More from around the web

Personal Finance