beautiful beginning day care

beautiful beginning day care

Posted in the Corbin Forum

lindafay

Pineville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2012
your thoughts. is this a good place to leave your kids? also staff whos who.
parent

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
lindafay wrote:
your thoughts. is this a good place to leave your kids? also staff whos who.
I have taken my daughter there since September and I love them. She goes to the one beside sonic. She was three when she started and is now four. All of the teachers love her and she loves them. Her favorite is Mrs.Victoria. She teaches the three year old class. I have had a few minor issues but other than that we are very happy with the daycare.
tracy

Clay City, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2012
what's Michelle like? Is she good with kids?
lindafay

Pineville, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2012
what kind of money does the teachers make there?
Jessica

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2012
We had our 2 year old there for around 2 months and I suddenly took her out. I showed up after work one night to hear one of the day care workers screaming at her to be quiet and lay down. She was holding my daughter while doing this, and my daughter was in tears. After taking my daughter from her, another worker went to find her diaper bag. The yelling still happened, at other kids during this time. We had cups, diapers, & wipes go missing. A 2 year old does NOT go through 21 diapers in 6 hours. She didn't even have her diaper on, the diaper she had on was labeled with the name Lilian. She also had a black eye, which could have been a accident, they do happen at their age. They did refuse to let us review the camera however and a accident report was never made. I will never again send my daughter there, or recommend the place to anyone.
roxeanne

Pineville, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2012
there aint nothing but druggies and worhes that work there, and some of those girls are both.
roxeanne

Pineville, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2012
i wouldnt let them watch my dogs
justsayin

Dyer, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Jessica wrote:
We had our 2 year old there for around 2 months and I suddenly took her out. I showed up after work one night to hear one of the day care workers screaming at her to be quiet and lay down. She was holding my daughter while doing this, and my daughter was in tears. After taking my daughter from her, another worker went to find her diaper bag. The yelling still happened, at other kids during this time. We had cups, diapers, & wipes go missing. A 2 year old does NOT go through 21 diapers in 6 hours. She didn't even have her diaper on, the diaper she had on was labeled with the name Lilian. She also had a black eye, which could have been a accident, they do happen at their age. They did refuse to let us review the camera however and a accident report was never made. I will never again send my daughter there, or recommend the place to anyone.
Someone would have been carrying a a$$ woopin!!!!!!
golfer

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2012
pretty bad when people that work there say they wouldnt let certain shifts watch their kids
tjggi5

Pineville, KY

#10 Apr 20, 2012
roxeanne wrote:
there aint nothing but druggies and worhes that work there, and some of those girls are both.
Have to agree i know all them girls there some of the biggest ho"s you"ll ever meet.
parent

Crown Point, IN

#11 Apr 20, 2012
tracy wrote:
what's Michelle like? Is she good with kids?
She is great! My daughter loves her.
tiggi5

Pineville, KY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
kids dont know any better.
parent

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2012
tiggi5 wrote:
kids dont know any better.
Kids know not to like someone that yells at them or mistreats them.
TNT

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2012
tjggi5 wrote:
<quoted text> Have to agree i know all them girls there some of the biggest ho"s you"ll ever meet.
Crystal is the biggest Ho there!!! Look how she did her ex husband after what he did for her son when he was sick. All that time he stayed in the hospital with him. She left him and four months later pregnant by the SECOND man she was screwing.
I recommend

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 18, 2012
I recommend an in home childcare classes are smaller, and you only have to deal with one or two people. I use to send mine to Learn and Play untill I found My Little Day care on carter st. it's in home; my children have gone there for over 6yrs. no complaints. They are great!!!
Kentuckygirl

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2012
My child went to the 2nd one & I loved it & their staff. Ms Annie was awesome!!! She was very good with her & taught her a lot!!
ex worker

Dyer, TN

#17 Jul 25, 2012
I worked there from august to December and completely disagree with the way they run the place. All of the workers pretty much have terrible attitudes. They make you use the diapers for other kids when one runs out of diapers. because the kids are moved around so much, the teachers never keep up with shoes, bags, etc. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The kids require more supervision than they're given. I don't have kids because I'm in college but because I'd never had a kid, the staff talked down to me like I was an idiot and acted like I was incapable of doing my job. The sad truth is the kids of the women who work there are completely out of control and never get the punishment they deserve. DONT make the mistake of sending your child to this center.
xworker2

Winchester, KY

#18 Jul 26, 2012
golfer wrote:
pretty bad when people that work there say they wouldnt let certain shifts watch their kids
its getting bad when peoples let these girls watch and teach thier kids. more than half them girls that work there cant even raise there own kids.i wouldnt let them sit with my dog.
Want to know

South Fulton, TN

#19 Sep 19, 2012
was there someone there stealing money? Is this true
openings

Madisonville, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2012
My Little day care has openings!!! They are the in home child care I mentioned earlier in the post. They have two workers with their group, so you know who is watching your child daily all day. They are always good with my kids, and I have popped in on a regular basis at different times and have never witnessed anything but positive. Try them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 148,926
Stabbing in Grays 2 hr This is me 16
Erin Lawton (Jun '11) 9 hr Sweet 26
Does anyone know where James Melton is? (Oct '08) 10 hr Rat 9
will any local churches help a disabled person ... 11 hr friend 1
george wilson 12 hr dearest 1
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 12 hr Billy Bucknasty 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages