First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Get in where u fit in!!”

Since: Oct 08

corbin

#1 Oct 12, 2008
How many italian restaurants have gangster looking mexicans working in the kitchen and running around the dinning room? That is just bad for buisness..Plus when u go in the bar, Dino stares at u the whole time u are there..Not a very comfortable environment! And for the workers, they get no lunch breaks at all..This guy is a joke..LOL
abc123

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2008
ah! i freaking love dinos! amazing stuff right there.
johnny

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2008
great food,good prices,dinos an ashole though !
Scarlette

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2008
The food has improved since Tuscany Garden's though I still don't like the Alfredo sauce. I hear two conflicting stories about the place though. One I hear they are opening a second store in London, and then I hear they are completely moving to London because Jimmy Vance is charging 14 grand a month leasing that building. Olive Garden or Red Lobster probably couldn't survive 14 grand a month lease in Corbin. So if anyone knows the facts on the matter, please clarify.
patty

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2008
i love the food. the waitresses, however, look broken down.
Italian fan

Murray, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2008
I love the food. The waitresses are not so great. Dino needs to get better quality workers.
clarification

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2008
Dinos is opening a second location where Laurel Landing was. The Corbin location will still be open..asked Dino myself,so hope that helps ,Scarlette
chyea

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2008
dino's is the s h i t
Not bad

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2008
The food is pretty decent but the waiters are pretty lousy. They are rude, loud and lazy.
one gf

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Oct 13, 2008
the food great i eat there all the time
buckeye fan is retarded

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2008
buckeye fan likes men,hes only upset becuase dino wouldnt let him sit in his lap anymore
one gf

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Oct 13, 2008
he will have to wait in line for that
Italian Lover

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2008
I've heard the servers are all druggies and convicted felons so I won't eat there. Maybe that's why the service is so bad. I know one server has worked and been fired from Applebees and some other resturants b/c she is a felon and the resturants could lose their liquor licience b/c of this.
one gf

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2008
i also heard the world would end in the year 2000. someone with the name italian lover should love good italian food.
as a matter of fact

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2008
i happen to know quite a few of the servers do drugs and drink every single night
i think

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2008
there is one server that i would like to git to know!! her name is Linda anyone know about her
OMG

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2008
I happen to know that some of the waitress' are only high school students just trying to get money for college, you should'nt say they are all bad until you know them all.....
Stinky Bottom

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2008
I love Dino's food, but his pizza gives me really bad gas.

i've really enjoyed it everytime i've eaten there. i've always had good service, especially the server named Chris. He was excellent.
bored

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2008
alot of ppl i know work there and i know one that is a drug head hes a really good server and very nice but alot of them are mother just trying to make a liveing and going to school !!!
wrestler

Madisonville, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2008
Buckners has great food.Also its fun on Saturday nights .I went with a buddy last night the dancing and Karaoke was best it was packed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping with 43 min Telling the truth 12
Harrison Hoskins 53 min Telling the truth 1
Best boobs (Jul '10) 1 hr Mhmmm 21
I need help!!! 1 hr Confused 1
Any Swingers In Corbin (Sep '08) 2 hr A mom 19
Camper "In the movies"? 3 hr Candid cameraman 1
iPad problems 3 hr greg 9

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance