Has Falls Chevy been sold?

Has Falls Chevy been sold?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2012
I heard a rumor that Falls has been sold to dealer from Lexington and saw there inventory is super low. Is this happening or just more rumors? Everyone there is drug fiend or reject from somewhere else just like the current owner. Whats up who knows the dirt.
Official

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
I heard a rumor that Falls has been sold to dealer from Lexington and saw there inventory is super low. Is this happening or just more rumors? Everyone there is drug fiend or reject from somewhere else just like the current owner. Whats up who knows the dirt.
Falls has been sold and will be changing hands the first of October and its a group from Russell Springs. All heads are rollin so all you losers and gossip mongers sharpen those resumes.
curious

Brownsville, TN

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Franklins buy it?
curious

Hazard, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Anyone know?
haha

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Ask mike jones, he was the supposedly owner. Nami owns it, always has, duh.
NOO

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2012
haha wrote:
Ask mike jones, he was the supposedly owner. Nami owns it, always has, duh.
Why don't you ask Nami how much Devers owns?
curiosity

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Obviously you know Devers, ask him how much of his own money did he put in on falls. That's right he don't have any cash. Since your his pal you need to loan him some. He is gonna need it.
fyi

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Who cares? I tried to buy a car there once, and after just a few minutes, realized everyone there was an idiot. Left, never been back.

Just take you business somewhere else, that is how you really hurt the place.
just saying

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
If you want to buy a car and be treated very well during the sale and after go to Tincher-Williams!
I agree

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2012
I went there last year to buy a new f 250 and I told them what I could buy one for in London and the manager (peanut) said no way. Well, that was 3 vehicles ago. Not only did I buy the f250 but I bought a new fusion and a new f150. I'm sure London loves managers like peanut.
in response to noo

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Your question was how do you fire the owner? The answer was easy, your not the owner so your fired.
thanksforasking

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
curiosity wrote:
Obviously you know Devers, ask him how much of his own money did he put in on falls. That's right he don't have any cash. Since your his pal you need to loan him some. He is gonna need it.
More than you know and the last part owner was bought out that is how Nami does it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why nobody mentioned how Byers abused Tiffany? 5 hr Misty 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 17 hr Princess Hey 2,660
Word Association (Mar '10) 17 hr Princess Hey 980
Firetruck's on 25 today 19 hr Finally 2
Corbin Police are sorry that some have to did soon (Jul '17) 19 hr AppleShampoo 22
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) Sat walk with God 1,893

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages