need help for my kids please

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
love

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2011
i have never had to ask for a hand out but this year i just dont have money to buy for my kids....can anyone tell me church or anything like that that can help us just this once.
Travis

Birmingham, AL

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Cancel that Internet service and get stuff for your kids. DUH!
love

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Travis wrote:
Cancel that Internet service and get stuff for your kids. DUH!
did you ever think its not my internet service and thanks for making someone cry tonight.
Travis

Birmingham, AL

#4 Dec 20, 2011
At 9:36 pm. I'd hope you were at your home with your kids. Not running around using "someone elses Internet"
:(

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Travis i hope something bad doesnt happen to u or ur family.. No matter what if u cant say anything good then just please dont say anything.
here

Albany, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2011
give us some ideas. boys? girls? ages? what do they need? what is your story?
well

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Corbin United Effort can connect you with the right people. Sorry..it's a little late. Grace on the Hill already had their candle light dinner ministry. BRMC already did their angels unaware.
person

Sharpsburg, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2011
They usually have something at the bowling alley for poor kids. Don't know when tho.
love

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2011
here wrote:
give us some ideas. boys? girls? ages? what do they need? what is your story?
i have a little girl age 12 and a boy age 11...we have what we have to have but my husbands job is outside so when weather is bad he can not work and its a cash paying job so we cant get unemployment or payed days or anything like that. we have had so much rain this month that we barley have enough to pay bills so we didnt get to save for Christmas...just to have them a few presents under the tree for them would mean the world right now...
ICARE

London, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
love wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a little girl age 12 and a boy age 11...we have what we have to have but my husbands job is outside so when weather is bad he can not work and its a cash paying job so we cant get unemployment or payed days or anything like that. we have had so much rain this month that we barley have enough to pay bills so we didnt get to save for Christmas...just to have them a few presents under the tree for them would mean the world right now...
Please email me at suzieq_105@hotmail.com and let me know what your little girl and little boy like and their sizes in clothes. I know what it's like to do without, I've been there. I don't care to share the blessings the good Lord has given me.
insert name here

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Why is it that people wait until the last minute to ask for help? I am real suspicious of people asking for help on Topix. There are plenty of programs out there to help people who truly need it, but you have to put forth the effort. Some people would just rather get a handout than have to work for it.
not funny

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2011
insert name here wrote:
Why is it that people wait until the last minute to ask for help? I am real suspicious of people asking for help on Topix. There are plenty of programs out there to help people who truly need it, but you have to put forth the effort. Some people would just rather get a handout than have to work for it.
enough with the trash talk. if your not here to help keep your opinions and judgement to yourself.
hi

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 20, 2011
please email me with ur boy and girl sizes amd things they like.. tell me also how to get things to u
hi

Birmingham, AL

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Sorry forgot to give email
bet31967@yahoo.com
love

Madisonville, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2011
hi wrote:
Sorry forgot to give email
bet31967@yahoo.com
oh thank you so much,its nice to know there are still people like you out there...my little girl loves anything about horses and size shoe 7 in womens and pants 9 in womens and around 14/16 in girls shirt,,,boy size 10 in mens shoe and pants size 16 husky in boys and large shirts they both like x box 360 games. i will try to e-mail you my address or something....love
love

Madisonville, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2011
ICARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Please email me at suzieq_105@hotmail.com and let me know what your little girl and little boy like and their sizes in clothes. I know what it's like to do without, I've been there. I don't care to share the blessings the good Lord has given me.
thank you...love
insert name here

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2011
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>enough with the trash talk. if your not here to help keep your opinions and judgement to yourself.
I don't care to help someone who truly needs help, but I am not willing to help someone who won't help themselves. It's not like Christmas just came out of nowhere. They have had plenty of time to purchase gifts for their children, or to sign up for programs to make sure their children get gifts. I have fell on hard times myself, but have never posted on Topix asking for people to buy my children gifts. I do without to make sure that my children have what they need. And suggesting that your children like Xbox 360 games? That's ridiculous.
love

Madisonville, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2011
insert name here wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care to help someone who truly needs help, but I am not willing to help someone who won't help themselves. It's not like Christmas just came out of nowhere. They have had plenty of time to purchase gifts for their children, or to sign up for programs to make sure their children get gifts. I have fell on hard times myself, but have never posted on Topix asking for people to buy my children gifts. I do without to make sure that my children have what they need. And suggesting that your children like Xbox 360 games? That's ridiculous.
they asked what they like and a xbox is the only thing they have right now but they can get or do what ever they want.. kids are not that picky...and i have never done this before so i didnt even know about other programs like that....i am sorry you feel the way you do but you dont have to keep bashing someone that is already beat down...my kids have already been told we will have christmas when we get tax money in a few months. i just really started feeling bad about it the closer it got to christmas.
insert name here

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2011
love wrote:
<quoted text>they asked what they like and a xbox is the only thing they have right now but they can get or do what ever they want.. kids are not that picky...and i have never done this before so i didnt even know about other programs like that....i am sorry you feel the way you do but you dont have to keep bashing someone that is already beat down...my kids have already been told we will have christmas when we get tax money in a few months. i just really started feeling bad about it the closer it got to christmas.
If your husband works for cash how do you even get a tax return? Me and my wife work 40+ hours a week and sometimes still have to pay more in taxes at the end of the year. Also, you stated earlier that you didn't have Internet at home, but yet you are on the Internet at 7am. Your story just don't add up.
Whatway

Wheeling, IL

#20 Dec 21, 2011
What...are you the time police? The 411 goto for information? Do you own a home? Are you having less taken out in taxes on your check than she is? Its 7 am...why arent you leaving for work, and not trolling this womans life? Big deal..she listed a game type....since she wont say it....I will. Go to Hell. Dont bash these people. Go to work...jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Mike Duquette 133,226
Corbin Middle School MATH 1 hr He knows who 6
Dr watts 1 hr Jenny r 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 8 hr Walk with God 753
what happened in Tattersall Sat night? 14 hr nita 1
Looking to rent 15 hr CatLady 1
never trust anyone (Feb '14) 16 hr Silk 9
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance