What do guys think about heavy women?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Princess Putunia

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2009
I would like to know what guys think about heavy women? Does it really matter if there is more of us to love?
Joshh

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2009
They have curves, and are pretty the ones that take care of there self even if your skinny and don't take care of your self you look ugly and nasty.
Hilarious

Reston, VA

#6 Mar 27, 2009
It depends on the woman. Some girls are big and sexy and are great in bed. Some girls are big and sexy and they have a loose cooch. Others are not all that sexy, and have an awesome cooch. But no to answer your question I like to look at the sexy big girls just as much if not more than the skinny minnies.
footprint

Dyer, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2009
Yes it matters. Spend your money on sliming down instead of feeding your stomach. Pudgy has never been hot.
just wondering

Gray, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2009
you all need to get in touch wiyh your selves this world is going to hel whjat are you doing./ stad up let your voices be known gleen beck all the way.uch
ricky bobby

London, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2009
Ive seen better looking women that was a little on the heavy side ten to one better looking than a flat board.I like curves....

“7 CAME 11”

Since: Aug 08

corbin , ky

#21 Mar 27, 2009
Fat people need love too !

))>><<((
OMG

Madisonville, KY

#22 Mar 27, 2009
GottaGetReal wrote:
ooops im sorry i forgot you are fat we dont use FAT TAIL sorry mabey someone else will take you on GOOD LUCK we might let you watch but we gotta see if ur sexy but i doubt it plus you probably stink all fat ppl do
How old are you??? Not very mature, no matter what your age is. Who cares if these ppl are fat. How ridiculous do you sound!? You could be the hottest thing ever, and your attitude, being the way you have show it on this site, Would make you the most nasty person EVER!
Mr Monday

Madisonville, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2009
someone is a sociopath :( all women are great. all shapes, and all sizes. even gottagetreal for all your megalomaniacal banter, i'm sure you have something interesting to bring to the table. womankind is a gift.

“30 Weeks Pregnant With A Girl!”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#25 Mar 28, 2009
GottaGetReal wrote:
Do you guys mean to tell me you would prefer have a fat roll wraped around you than to have a small person by you . My husband says fat ppl are nasty and anyway why would you want to hump on something 4 times your size! think about it would you want to be a g string between those cheeks? you gotta look at them! are you dong it in the dark? you gotta be . when a womans one a$$ cheek covers the toilet what good could you really possibly do with it . How much pleasure could you get out of 300lbs. laying on your145lbs. a$$,.
TOp 5 things you need 2 fu*k a fat woman
1. KFC 24pc. meal (to get her hot)
2. 2pc. chalk (to get her hugged the way around)
3. flour (to find her wet spot
4. pecker extentions (4 her rel pleasure)
5. oxygen mask ( because if she gets on top you wont be able to breathe
Fat Women should carry a sign that says( excesive weight enter at you own risk HAHAHAHAHA I love this site it is so cool you can really talk about fat ppl and not have to worry if their gonna sit on you
Excuse me, but as a fatty, I have to say that I was offended by your comment.....
I don't like KFC.
Seriously dude, I'm a big girl, I have 2 awesome kids, a sexy husband and a baby on the way. So you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
For Real

Ripley, TN

#26 Mar 28, 2009
GottaGetReal wrote:
ooops im sorry i forgot you are fat we dont use FAT TAIL sorry mabey someone else will take you on GOOD LUCK we might let you watch but we gotta see if ur sexy but i doubt it plus you probably stink all fat ppl do
Actually, I was kidding...I'm not into threesomes. My husband takes care of me just fine, but thanks for the offer. Oh, BTW, I weigh 125 lbs.
spookytooth

Lexington, KY

#27 Mar 28, 2009
i just love the thick chicks with a big ole smackin' a$$!
hohohohoho

Mayfield, KY

#28 Mar 28, 2009
Princess Putunia wrote:
<quoted text>
They are right you are a b!tch. I bet your husband has cheated on you with a heavy woman and thats the reason you don't like them. ha ha ha. You are probably a buck tooth skanky @ss ho that can't even look at herself in front of the mirror. We all know one thing, your an idiot or just can't read very good because the question is what do guys think of heavy women. If I wanted a womens opinion I think I would of ask, don't you.
Well that was my husband opinion and yes hes probably cheated but i really doubt it being with a fat a$$ like you all my husband said he dont like Jelly Rolls hahahahahhaha he also said that you Stink HAHAHAHA also for your nose im 27 and way prettier than ur big a$$
For Real

Ripley, TN

#29 Mar 28, 2009
Oh, yeah, there was no need to get all ugly...I was just curious.
For Real

Ripley, TN

#30 Mar 28, 2009
Above comment was for Gotta Get Real
Gotta Get Real

Mayfield, KY

#31 Mar 28, 2009
fat women are nasty no i would not do one that is so sick you must be pi$$ed because ur man left ur a$$ 4 a skinny b*tch is that what it is oh by the way this is hohohohohos husband
hohohohohoho

Mayfield, KY

#33 Mar 28, 2009
Mr Monday wrote:
someone is a sociopath :( all women are great. all shapes, and all sizes. even gottagetreal for all your megalomaniacal banter, i'm sure you have something interesting to bring to the table. womankind is a gift.
it sure aint fat rolls hahahaha besides i wont put it on the table 4 no one other than my husband GottaGetReal hes a man man
hohohohohoho

Mayfield, KY

#34 Mar 28, 2009
For Real wrote:
Oh, yeah, there was no need to get all ugly...I was just curious.
that is none of ur concern unless ur fat then if so its all on you the bigness hahahahahaha
ANNIHILATIONFORY OU

Ripley, TN

#35 Mar 28, 2009
Annihilation of that load you just swallowed from my mule....
ANNIHILATIONFORY OU

Ripley, TN

#36 Mar 28, 2009
And he's sterile so you must be real goog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Chris 149,989
Do all car salesman cheat 57 min Concerned 1
Please pray for me 1 hr Lost 11
Single Mom 1 hr Single Mom 5
Who is the nurse you have slept with at Corbin ... (Jul '10) 3 hr Busted 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,277
Roofer needed 11 hr Roofer 2

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages