Home Builders Supply
joe

Dyer, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
why is home builders supply closed i use to go there all the time with my grand parents. but i see that North Side Supply is still open i thought the Pennington"s owned both of them.
Judy

Dyer, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2012
This was a discussion at Peach Corner one day. The parents are dead and each boy was left a store. Joe has northside and Jack got home builders. One found a gold digger for a wife the other hasn't. So you be the guess of which one it is.
customer

Dyer, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2012
why dont you call and ask
no

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
So Jack's wifes a golddigger? Wow
Interesting

Dyer, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2012
He found someone to marry him? Wow
LaLa

Murray, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
The economy took that place down. General Shale did a lot of business with them and from what I understand, GS was pretty much their main business. When GS went down, so did they.

BUT, I'm pretty sure someone bought it. There was a for sale sign up and I've seen people there. There's a van parked in front of it and hasn't moved, so I don't know what's going on with it now.
joe

Dyer, TN

#7 Sep 17, 2012
yes jacks wife is a gold digger and has went through all his money..and she sleeps around on him and he is to dumb to catch her
Haha

United States

#8 Sep 17, 2012
If you have seen her she is ugly as hell. If I were him I'd let that fugly thing go on down the road. Heard things aren't going good for them though! Haha.
joe

Dyer, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2012
No Beath is a hide behind Jesus gold digger. And jack is mental case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 26 min Dreamy 2,520
Need to know 48 min Johnnyboy 2
Two dead in Whitley County 2/17/18 2 hr fedupwithdrugs61 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Factual reality 172,919
Tammy tomaw and bankruptcy Express 4 hr bonnie 5
Tiffany jackson 4 hr Windows 7
Shootings in Corbin, KY 5 hr Scarlett Teague 2
who is the biggest wore in corbin$$$$ 5 hr Becky Baker 94
corbin basketball 11 hr Corbknox High 34

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages