First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sad

Belvidere, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I just heard he passed away, anyone else hear anything ?
yes

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Sad wrote:
I just heard he passed away, anyone else hear anything ?
it's on the wlex site , sadly he passed away.
Bubbles

Doniphan, MO

#3 Jul 11, 2012
So sad he was a fighter that's for sure
rip

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I feel so sorry for the kids involved in this case. I hope they recieve the help they will need for this.
My prayers and thoughts are with his wife and family as well as the children involved.
Sad

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Bubbles wrote:
So sad he was a fighter that's for sure
Yep, that's for sure. I wish he had just let those hoodlums go at it.
A Mother

Ripley, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
From what i was told the kids never touched him he was jumping across the table slipped and hit his head then fell on down and his head hit the floor.Yes it is sad and he will be greatly missed, but the boys does not deserve to be charged for something they didnt do!Accidents happen everyday and fights happen all the time at school thats why its important to let the security take care of it and everyone else stayout of it.
Shouldnt Have Happened

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Bunch tried to be a superhero and stop a fight and unfortunately it cost him his life. The whole situation shouldn't have happened. May everyone have peace.
Just Saying

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
A Mother wrote:
From what i was told the kids never touched him he was jumping across the table slipped and hit his head then fell on down and his head hit the floor.Yes it is sad and he will be greatly missed, but the boys does not deserve to be charged for something they didnt do!Accidents happen everyday and fights happen all the time at school thats why its important to let the security take care of it and everyone else stayout of it.
You must have a some PUNK ass kids.If he had not stopped that fight and one of them punks had got hurt you would have been crying.... why don't the school board fire him.
prove it

Plainfield, IL

#9 Jul 11, 2012
The fight had nothing to do with him dying. He had kidney failure.
Ashley
#10 Jul 11, 2012
i was there when the fight happened. it was stupid but those boys didnt touch him. he is my cousin and i feel horrible that he died, but the kids dont deserve the punishment for something they didnt do or mean for to happen, so loosen up on the guys. one of them i know and he is a great guy. hes not cold hearted.
Saddened

Dyer, TN

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Yes the kids need to be held accountable that is what happened that is what is wrong with this country today, there is no consicuinces for our actions. We do what we want to do and if it hurts another human being we jump up and yell its not my fault. It is sad that his family now has to bury a loved one because two boys felt the need to be MrBad
Saddened

Dyer, TN

#12 Jul 11, 2012
A Mother wrote:
You r not that dumb surely. Kids are no suppose to fight and if they do they r responsible for what it causes we don't have security in every room at a school he was hurt trying to stop the boys from hurting one another
Ur Kidding

Ripley, TN

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Why do kids have to be punished and treated like a criminal when adults dont? They nevere told him, well come and break the fight up.No he always ran when something was going on.I hate he got hurt and may his family find comfort somehow, but the boys are just kids and they did nothing to mr bunch.Im sure the boys are hurt over this as well may the boys and the families of them all needs prayers.
prove it

Plainfield, IL

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Saddened wrote:
Yes the kids need to be held accountable that is what happened that is what is wrong with this country today, there is no consicuinces for our actions. We do what we want to do and if it hurts another human being we jump up and yell its not my fault. It is sad that his family now has to bury a loved one because two boys felt the need to be MrBad
Are you daft? Those boys didn't cause his kidneys to fail.
friend

Dyer, TN

#15 Jul 11, 2012
it was a result from the accident that finally caused his organs to fail. this is just terrible, i pray for his wife and family, as well as the boys who were fighting and their families. it's a horrible mess for all involved. rest in peace dewayne bunch.
prove it

Plainfield, IL

#16 Jul 11, 2012
friend wrote:
it was a result from the accident that finally caused his organs to fail. this is just terrible, i pray for his wife and family, as well as the boys who were fighting and their families. it's a horrible mess for all involved. rest in peace dewayne bunch.
That isn't what the article said. How does a head injury cause kidney failure?
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Teacher_in...
corbin area teacher

Corbin, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2012
Bunch did as he was supposed to do when trying to break up those now murderers. I teach and we've been told we'll be fired and charged with a crime if we don't stop a fight..even if something horrible might happen to us...not Whitley Co.

Now Mr. Bunch is dead, I am sorry, and the 'boys' are now MURDERERS..they'll get theirs some day for what they've done - criminal scum.

End of story
Are you serious

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Jul 11, 2012
rip wrote:
I feel so sorry for the kids involved in this case. I hope they recieve the help they will need for this.
My prayers and thoughts are with his wife and family as well as the children involved.
Yes, the poor children. What a shame that this wonderful man has so adversely affected the lives of these children. Perhaps they can still sue his family for the trauma Mr. Bunch has caused these children and their families. If you find these children the help they so deserve, perhaps they can pick you up on the way.
yes

Fairborn, OH

#19 Jul 11, 2012
prove it wrote:
<quoted text>Are you daft? Those boys didn't cause his kidneys to fail.
the accident cause organ failure which is the result of breaking up a fight. I feel bad for everyone
prove it

Plainfield, IL

#20 Jul 11, 2012
Omg. The organ failure started 2 weeks ago. The head injury happened over a year ago. How can anyone think the two incidents are related? Read the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Justified Justice 167,755
baptist hospital screwed up 4 min sad 1
For Sale: French FAMAS military rifle. (Nov '08) 3 hr foreign legion 49
What happened to Trae Pennington? 3 hr No way 31
Cta 3 hr No way 5
News 18 Arrested In Whitley County Drug Round Up (Apr '14) 3 hr CSS 37
Popsicle plant 5 hr Why 7

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages