Wreck in front Wal Mart

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2010
There is a horrible wreck in front of Wal Mart. 2 helicopters have landed. Does anyone know who's involved? Prayers go out to the families involved.
KYLONDON

London, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
So 2 helicopters are on the scene?
Anon

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
A third landed not too long ago. They were flying south though...so I imagine they're not going to UK.
KYLONDON

London, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2010
One person hurt bad in the accident is Cody Durham.
concerned

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2010
They are heading to UT. How many cars were involved?
KYLONDON

London, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Anymore information on the accident? What happened? Who was involved? Whats the injuries of the ones that were flown out?
wondering

AOL

#7 Jul 30, 2010
who was it?
friend

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2010
There was two people flown out but I'm not sure on there names. It was a really bad wreck the people who were flown out were from the same vehicle the people in the other vehicle weren't injured.
Anonymous

Pineville, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2010
KYLONDON wrote:
One person hurt bad in the accident is Cody Durham.
My prayers go out to this family
a friend

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2010
Cody is in UT hospital with head injuries. His mom, Cathy, died at the hospital after arriving by helicopter. Please pray for this family.
sad

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2010
My prayers go out to the family
AfterMath

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2010
I came out of Walmart just after the wreck happened. All we could see was all of the emergency response vehicles (ambulances, police and fire dept.) lined up on the side of the road.

My deepest and heartfelt condolences go out to this family and their friends! So horrible that this boy has lost his mother! I will definitely be keeping them in my prayers!

How did this wreck happen? Did someone run a red light, or what? And why doesn't the Times have a story about it yet?
Frodoe of Fort Monroe

Norfolk, VA

#13 Jul 31, 2010
So how would you people of Kentucky like to see Fort Monroe, VA switch from being an army base to becoming a national historic park!?
The news said

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2010
Does Cody have a brother named Aaron?
my goodness

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Frodoe of Fort Monroe wrote:
So how would you people of Kentucky like to see Fort Monroe, VA switch from being an army base to becoming a national historic park!?
your stupid
Friend

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 31, 2010
The news said wrote:
Yes, mom is Cathy and two sons are Aaron and Cody
Anonymous

Pineville, KY

#17 Jul 31, 2010
my goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid
So disrespectful you should be ashamed sad part of it is you are not I knew Cathy great person you will be missed greatly god bless this family
i know

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jul 31, 2010
Kentucky State Police are investigating a two vehicle accident that killed a woman.

It happened just before 11 p.m. Friday on US 25 East in Laurel County.

Police say 18 year old Aaron Durham of London was going eastbound in a Toyota Corolla when he turned into the path of a Chevrolet Monte Carlo, being driven by 19 year old Steven Blankenship of Corbin.

Both drivers were treated at the scene for minor injures, but Durham's two passengers, 51 year old Kathleen Durham and 20 year old Cody Durham, were flown from the scene to University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.

Hours later, Kathleen Durham was pronounced dead.

The investigation continues by Kentucky State Police.
wondering

Harlan, KY

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Is his mom a nurse?
kygirl

London, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2010
The news said wrote:
yes aaron was driving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Categoryforyoutoo 138,033
half sibling child birth 2 hr bluecheese 5
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 7 hr Been there 23
Question about reflective red, yellow, blue, an... (Nov '12) 10 hr Stokes 105
city of corbin 17 hr tanya 1
what is being built up above Taco Bell Mon Skeeter 10
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices Mon Roy 27
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]