Corbin Couple Wanted On Charges Relating To Sex With Children

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLEX TV

A grand jury has indicted a Corbin couple on several charges relating to sexual encounters with children.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2011
heytard

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Sick f.cks!
hangem

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

A Corbin couple are being sought by police after they were indicted on 10 counts of sodomy by a Laurel County Grand Jury. The indictment alleges that Joshua Shane Sowders, 28, and Laurel Brittany Napier, 24, engaged in deviate sexual intercourse with two children, ages 3 and 4, on multiple occasions in February and March 2010.

According to Trooper First Class Don Trosper, public affairs officer at Post 11 in London, state police were notified about the situation in July by social services. Det. Millard Root began an investigation and presented the case to the grand jury on Jan. 17.

The grand jury indicted Sowders and Napier on 10 counts of first-degree sodomy. In addition, Sowders, who pleaded guilty to second-degree rape in Knox County in 2005, was indicted one count of second-degree persistent felony offender.

Under Kentucky Law, first-degree sodomy is a class "A" felony, carrying a potential sentence of 20 to 50 years in prison.

Indictment warrants have been issue for Sowders and Napier. As of Tuesday, neither warrant had been served, according to officials at the Laurel County Detention Center.
Csfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

That is one of the saddest thing I have ever heard. Jus makes me cry.
jan

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

This is society gone wrong...Why!!! They deserve to have the sAME THING DONE TO THEM OVER AND OVER FOR THE FULL 50 YEARS THAT SOWDERS can get for the crime...Come on...Sex with a child...What is wrong with our society...People having sex with babies...WHY...No matter what has happen to you in your life to f**k a child is just not right...We need to get our LAWS together and give back what is given...Do onto others as they do onto us!!!!!
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

jan wrote:
This is society gone wrong...Why!!! They deserve to have the sAME THING DONE TO THEM OVER AND OVER FOR THE FULL 50 YEARS THAT SOWDERS can get for the crime...Come on...Sex with a child...What is wrong with our society...People having sex with babies...WHY...No matter what has happen to you in your life to f**k a child is just not right...We need to get our LAWS together and give back what is given...Do onto others as they do onto us!!!!!
Same goes for the Napier girl too. 50 years for BOTH! I wonder if they've caught them yet.
Helping

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Those people are absolutly SICK!! I am really praying for those kids and for these sick people to get what they deserve too... where these thier kids?
rumorhasit

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

hangem wrote:
A Corbin couple are being sought by police after they were indicted on 10 counts of sodomy by a Laurel County Grand Jury. The indictment alleges that Joshua Shane Sowders, 28, and Laurel Brittany Napier, 24, engaged in deviate sexual intercourse with two children, ages 3 and 4, on multiple occasions in February and March 2010.
According to Trooper First Class Don Trosper, public affairs officer at Post 11 in London, state police were notified about the situation in July by social services. Det. Millard Root began an investigation and presented the case to the grand jury on Jan. 17.
The grand jury indicted Sowders and Napier on 10 counts of first-degree sodomy. In addition, Sowders, who pleaded guilty to second-degree rape in Knox County in 2005, was indicted one count of second-degree persistent felony offender.
Under Kentucky Law, first-degree sodomy is a class "A" felony, carrying a potential sentence of 20 to 50 years in prison.
Indictment warrants have been issue for Sowders and Napier. As of Tuesday, neither warrant had been served, according to officials at the Laurel County Detention Center.
Here are Corbins finest!!! I am glad i moved away years ago!!!SICK FU@&!N PIGS!!!
meeeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

rumorhasit wrote:
<quoted text>Here are Corbins finest!!! I am glad i moved away years ago!!!SICK FU@&!N PIGS!!!
it is gross and they are sick but it has nothing to do with Corbin it is everywhere and has been since for thousands of years.
rumorhasit

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>it is gross and they are sick but it has nothing to do with Corbin it is everywhere and has been since for thousands of years.
this post has little or very few remarks! thats because it is sooooo ramped in your town! i mean 7 comments that tells me people are ok with it. you go live there. no thanks.
meeeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

rumorhasit wrote:
<quoted text>this post has little or very few remarks! thats because it is sooooo ramped in your town! i mean 7 comments that tells me people are ok with it. you go live there. no thanks.
for one I dont live there and for two you can be sure it is happening in my town and yours
Lookin for

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Hope they castrate the bastard when they catch him.
meeeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Lookin for wrote:
Hope they castrate the bastard when they catch him.
and cut her kitty out. Then tattoo child molester on their foreheads
DERRICK

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

IF he is the one I think he is, he use to have a tattoo on his neck that said "crazy fucing hillbilly, so what does that tell you about him. His sister was with the man that a few years ago held Corbin police off with a bomb trying to keep them away from his meth labs, then she went to jail, took meth in with her, and another girl died in jail from the crap. In other words, he is a real winner!!
I don't have a clue as to who the girl is, but what can she be if she condones this type of thing to go on, and even contribute to it. They both deserve death, but one that will take many long painful years to instill. The children can never get their innocence back, so really there is no proper punishment for these disturbed public wastes of breath.
link

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

DERRICK wrote:
IF he is the one I think he is, he use to have a tattoo on his neck that said "crazy fucing hillbilly, so what does that tell you about him. His sister was with the man that a few years ago held Corbin police off with a bomb trying to keep them away from his meth labs, then she went to jail, took meth in with her, and another girl died in jail from the crap. In other words, he is a real winner!!
I don't have a clue as to who the girl is, but what can she be if she condones this type of thing to go on, and even contribute to it. They both deserve death, but one that will take many long painful years to instill. The children can never get their innocence back, so really there is no proper punishment for these disturbed public wastes of breath.
This link should bring up his picture and information from the Kentucky Sex Offender Registry:

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

you2

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

HORNSANDHALOS wrote:
http://tnmap.state.tn.us/sor/
thanks for sharing. So he was on the ky link ?? this is good link to have.
CORBIN LADY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

HOPE THAT FOOL COUPLE GOES STR8 2 "HELL'
DERRICK

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Yes that is him. He has changed a lot, but it has been years since I have seen him, but it is him. How disgusting. He really deserves the max for what he has done. It is a crying shame what he has done to those babies!
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Have they been arrested yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DemocRATS 146,168
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 17 min timmy 30
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min Hero 26,183
What happened to the Gilbert Tire Posts? (Nov '08) 33 min King 50
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 52 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Teacher 1,012
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE