Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teresa

Sheridan, AR

#23 Jun 22, 2012
trailer wrote:
trailer on south hwy 1223. the rd that runs beside the jiffy lube in north corbin and comes out at barnhill dent. office. it on the right about 1/2 way around. think curt jenkins owns it.
how do you get hold of them
Left in pices

Williamsburg, KY

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Any one have a 3br home?
My family was staying with my grandmother,she just passed away from cancer.
We need a new home soon as her home is under mortgage. Any one help?
Left in pices

Williamsburg, KY

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Please we need some help to find a new home:)
sassy

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Is looking for a 3 bed room apt or trailer for rent
anon

Pikeville, KY

#27 Feb 12, 2013
I would just drive around and look for signs. That's the best thing to do in this area.
Happy Tenant

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Try the Tiptons. they keep their places nice and dont put up with any Riff Raff.
Chris

United States

#30 Feb 15, 2014
My name is Chris we r looking for a 3 bedroom I have 3 children and no pets I work as a cook my fiancÚ is a server looking for something close to exit 25
Matt

Corbin, KY

#31 Apr 24, 2014
I am looking for a 3 or 4 brm house, that allows pets preferably in Corbin. I make pretty good money my wife stays at home with our 3 daughters.
Melissa yeary

Tampa, FL

#34 Oct 19, 2014
My fiance and I are looking for a place to rent here in Corbin Ky we need a 2-3 bedroom we can afford 400a month
Charles

Manchester, KY

#35 Oct 21, 2014
Melissa yeary wrote:
My fiance and I are looking for a place to rent here in Corbin Ky we need a 2-3 bedroom we can afford 400a month
I have a two bedroom place. That would fit in your budget. If you would post a contact number or email I will get I touch with you.
Cassie

Candler, NC

#37 Nov 16, 2014
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a two bedroom place. That would fit in your budget. If you would post a contact number or email I will get I touch with you.
I am also looking for a 1-2 bedroom. Same budget as above with deposit and rent upfront. Would be living alone.
Thanks!
Cassie
Heather

Corbin, KY

#39 May 10, 2015
My boyfriend of 14 years and I are looking for a place to rent. One or two bedrooms must be pet friendly. Dogs are house trained. We are clean and quite people. Corbin area.
lovesue1

Erlanger, KY

#40 May 12, 2015
I heard a to z market on south main. After a disabled man purchased something at the drive through. The girl put his change on top of the item and just tossed it to him made a weird look and sound at him. Not even an I'm sorry. His change
fell on the ground. He was unable to get the change because it had fell on the ground and he is old an disabled. Be careful of these people. I also heard they hated Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Athenesword 143,173
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 942
1919 Race Riots in Corbin KY (Aug '11) 11 hr Diamond 67
Johnny Wheels is a rip off! (May '12) Wed daisy 40
Poll Full time Corbin fire dept a waste of money? Wed Bill 5
Old Western Sizzlin Tue Realistic views 31
Exgirlfriend gives you her new cell # what in t... (Sep '11) Tue robert 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages