Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Corbin, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2010
I work for a local radio station and I'm looking for some place to rent in the city limits. I really just need a 2br apartment or a trailer. The only problem is I have 2 animals. A cat and a medium sized dog. They are house trained, as they have lived with me indoors for 2 years. No children, quiet and clean. If any one knows someone I could contact please let me know.
young couple

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2010
we're looking for a place to rent as well. we can deal with a 1 bedroom, but prefer a 2 bedroom apartment, trailor, or small hour. we also have one small animal. a tiny dog as a matter of fact, weighs about 12 pounds. she doesn't shed much, we're very clean people. she is house trained, we take here for walks twice a day. she has lived with us indoors for 3 years. We have no children and are quiet people, we're just a couple in our 20's. we don't party, we both work fulltime jobs and i attend college. any inquiries would help us as well. if there's anyone out there who knows of any place that is for rent that would allow our small dog, please just comment/reply back.
young couple

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2010
house*- not hour

type error
most

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2010
young couple wrote:
we're looking for a place to rent as well. we can deal with a 1 bedroom, but prefer a 2 bedroom apartment, trailor, or small hour. we also have one small animal. a tiny dog as a matter of fact, weighs about 12 pounds. she doesn't shed much, we're very clean people. she is house trained, we take here for walks twice a day. she has lived with us indoors for 3 years. We have no children and are quiet people, we're just a couple in our 20's. we don't party, we both work fulltime jobs and i attend college. any inquiries would help us as well. if there's anyone out there who knows of any place that is for rent that would allow our small dog, please just comment/reply back.
most places wont let u have pets they tear up stuff i wont let my renters have any
so u no

Fulton, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2010
just fyi....
don't rent from d&d or vance - they are considered "slum lords".....

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
I'm a little desperate at this point. I don't want to know who NOT to rent from. I just need a place I can rent and have my animals. I'm willing to pay a pet deposit if needed.
Helpful Maybe

London, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
The duplexes at the top of the hill on Stamper St. allow small pets. The deposit for them is minimal as well. Also, there is an apartment downtown near the Pepsi Building that allows pets.

Murray, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
Thanks so much for giving me somewhere to start
young couple

Mayfield, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2010
Helpful Maybe wrote:
The duplexes at the top of the hill on Stamper St. allow small pets. The deposit for them is minimal as well. Also, there is an apartment downtown near the Pepsi Building that allows pets.
Thanks for the help. Which duplex's on stamper street? Do you know the name by chance?

& to the person who said that most renters wouldn't allow pets: my dog is small. she doesn't (& couldn't if she wanted to) destroy property. i take good care of her and she is never left home alone considering we work seperate hours. & I am willing to pay for a pet deposit if any landlord is concerned about their property being destroyed, although I am positive it will not.

Any other helpful posts?
Helpful Maybe

London, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2010
I don't know what they are called, other wise I would have given the name of rather than directions how to get there :)
maybe

Paris, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2010
I have a 3 br place with a pool and pasture and shelter for horses that is supposed to be sold. If it falls through next week I'll let you know.
young couple

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2010
maybe wrote:
I have a 3 br place with a pool and pasture and shelter for horses that is supposed to be sold. If it falls through next week I'll let you know.
If the sale falls through, are you willing to rent? We're not financially stable enough to obtain a mortgage for a home. As I stated before, we're just a young couple in our 20s looking for a nice place to rent. We prefer a 2 br so that we may have a guest room for any family members that may stay overnight while visiting us from out of town. But we can deal with a 1 br as well, the only requirement we truly have is that the landlord approves our dog. We don't have any children and we're very quiet. We just have a small dog that weighs approx. 12 pounds. She's a quiet dog, a really sweet and calm breed. She is not left alone because we work seperate shifts (he works days, i work nights & go to classes at night & online). If anyone else can be of any help, we really appreciate the inquiries, its proving to be very difficult for us to find somewhere to rent that will allow our baby. As I stated before, we're willing to pay a pet deposit for her along with our normal deposit and firsts months rent at the time we move in.
maybe

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2010
Well I'm sure we can think of some creative ways for you to pay the rent...
Born in Alaska

Paris, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Don't listen to the middlesburge nut. Post your e-mail and We'll talk. Remember to repost your ad every day and craigslist as well to get the word out.
young couple wrote:
<quoted text>
If the sale falls through, are you willing to rent? We're not financially stable enough to obtain a mortgage for a home. As I stated before, we're just a young couple in our 20s looking for a nice place to rent. We prefer a 2 br so that we may have a guest room for any family members that may stay overnight while visiting us from out of town. But we can deal with a 1 br as well, the only requirement we truly have is that the landlord approves our dog. We don't have any children and we're very quiet. We just have a small dog that weighs approx. 12 pounds. She's a quiet dog, a really sweet and calm breed. She is not left alone because we work seperate shifts (he works days, i work nights & go to classes at night & online). If anyone else can be of any help, we really appreciate the inquiries, its proving to be very difficult for us to find somewhere to rent that will allow our baby. As I stated before, we're willing to pay a pet deposit for her along with our normal deposit and firsts months rent at the time we move in.
young couple

Mayfield, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2010
[email protected]

I appreciate the help a lot. & I haven't posted an ad on craigslist, but I will def try that out too. I've been working a lot so it is difficult for me to check my email everyday, so it may take me a day or two to get back to you once you email me. & thank again, i really appreciate it.
Looking to our on my own

United States

#18 Aug 15, 2011
I am looking for a place to rent. My fiance and I have two boys one is 3 and one is 2 months. We are looking for at least a 2 br. with a reasonable amount to pay rent. We have a very limited income with us having two boys. We have put in for apartments but have not heard back from them. Can someone please help us. We would like to be in the corbin area close to the old wal-mart building or within walking distance.
NoNoNo

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2011
Good luck with 2 small kids. People who won't rent to someone with a small dog, aint' seen nothing until they have small kids in the apt.
Shelia

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2012
looking for a 2 bedroom house or molie home close to master st in corbin. if could email me at [email protected] thank you
Brenda

Manchester, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2012
I am looking for a 3 bedroom trailor or house for rent. I have a child who is 31 who is mildly handicapped and I have two small dogs that are housetrained and very clean. I have had my dogs for 7 yrs and there is noway I could part with them. So if there is anyone out there that will be willing to rent to us please email me back at [email protected] Thank you so much.
trailer

Corbin, KY

#22 Jun 19, 2012
trailer on south hwy 1223. the rd that runs beside the jiffy lube in north corbin and comes out at barnhill dent. office. it on the right about 1/2 way around. think curt jenkins owns it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min LMS 148,348
what do you think of Victor Mchargue? 3 hr Loves to Eat 1
teresa thomas 4 hr redhead 4
lee famous recipe in corbin 4 hr Read a Book 10
Who is David "Buck" Hamblin 11 hr Lovers 2
where's Jody Rodgers these days 11 hr guy from 1804 1
Dr Harold Barton 12 hr John316 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages