Next Last
isshe

Mayfield, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Is Larry wilson not in jail anymore?
Yup

Dyer, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2010
They transferred him to Oldham Co I think.
shorty

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2010
why the move ?
Yup

Dyer, TN

#4 Sep 11, 2010
That I do not know. Sorry.
theoldman

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2011
ears open

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2011
he got 18month flop ay
curious

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2011
how do you see pictures of people in prison? I tried going to the prison's website but didn't see where to see pictures or names of people in there like jailtracker.
liketono

Fulton, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2011
someone saying hes out,but i dont know
Really

Waco, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Really liketono how stupid are you? Follow the link up there and you can clearly see he is still in jail. Geez...
liketono

Fulton, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2011
Why do some people get on here just to act that way u can give someone an answear without insult.
Really

Waco, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2011
Why do some people get on here and act stupid? If you read the thread to be able to comment on it how the hell could you miss the link? Or that someone else said that they flopped him for 18 months? Don't make it so easy to insult you and maybe you won't be insulted.
MEE

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2011
they said they some one said baybe their not like you and bealeve every thing they read on here by the way i won the lottery last night
Really

Waco, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2011
I don't believe everything I read on Topix but, again, for the slow kids, there is a link to his inmate status IN THIS THREAD! And I think we can pretty much rely on the state's info about their prisoners even if the link is found on here.
liketoknow

Fulton, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2011
i dont give a damn if they hang his ass and for ur info go f@@@k urself.
MEE

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2011
all you have got to do is go to kool search and see
for real

London, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2011
this shit is funny,Larry is trying to look all Hard in his prison mugshot lol.
amy

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2011
how ugly can ugly get? i can not believe any woman would want him. must be money.
DUH

Whitley City, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2011
Why are we still wasting are time talking about this low life piece of monkey crap?
rebel yell

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2011
you all keep talking about the wilson man, when he gets out run upon him like todd did, see if the outcome is any different.
good man

Winchester, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2011
DUH wrote:
Why are we still wasting are time talking about this low life piece of monkey crap?
wilson was a good man that ran up on a redneck todds whole family is that why they think they run woodbine but guess what they dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Laurel Game 2 hr Asking 21
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 3 hr Jenga 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 171,902
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 4 hr Alain Vain 2,447
Who is has the biggest package in corbin 7 hr Walker 15
Cliff partin (Dec '16) 7 hr EyeRoll 16
brittany morris (Sep '09) 7 hr FactGuy 32

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages