Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#57411 Jun 17, 2012
wow wrote:
This thread needs to die. It starts off with birds dying and it ends with a bunch of dudes propositioning for sex with each other.
Sadly other threads were given an enema and the trolls washed onto this thread. They do not believe in freedom of speach and the American way, but wish to attempt to control a place of social interest out of pure stupidity. Eventually logic will prevail.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#57412 Jun 17, 2012
LIC MABALS wrote:
<quoted text>I have a set of tricknuts would u like to play with them
We are all glad you are gay, it assures us you will not reproduce any offspring like you, however your search for gay men is wasted here and again you would do better searching gay sites.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#57413 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57414 Jun 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
because the perverted dudes go there to hit on each other?
Did you find a boyfriend yet?
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57415 Jun 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
the trolls washed onto this thread.
This explains you.
Hempburn wrote:
They do not believe in freedom of speach and the American way,
Is FakeBeliever more than one person or does she have several personalities?
Hempburn wrote:
Eventually logic will prevail.
Correct, when you and your fellow Cro-Magnon cronies disappear
Hempburn wrote:
speach
Really? Really! Are that that much of a dumbass? Learning how to spell would be a good start for you, HickBurn. After that, you can start learning how to debate at the infant level when you finally qualify after decades of testing. PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57416 Jun 17, 2012
wow wrote:
This thread needs to die. It starts off with birds dying and it ends with a bunch of dudes propositioning for sex with each other.
Good call, wow, it's a bunch of garbage plastered on here by nonsensical "alleged" regulars that have hijacked a thread that's almost a year and a half old.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57417 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Did you find a boyfriend yet?
Your stupidity is bit too much for your one brain cell.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57418 Jun 17, 2012
As far as you so-called "ALLEGED" regulars are concerned, I don't give a fat rat's ass and will continue to say so.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57419 Jun 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Your stupidity is bit too much for your one brain cell.
But for some reason, I'm much smarter than you are. If you had to pay a stupidity bill, you'd file bankruptcy every chance you got.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#57420 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>This explains you.
<quoted text>Is FakeBeliever more than one person or does she have several personalities?
<quoted text>Correct, when you and your fellow Cro-Magnon cronies disappear
<quoted text>Really? Really! Are that that much of a dumbass? Learning how to spell would be a good start for you, HickBurn. After that, you can start learning how to debate at the infant level when you finally qualify after decades of testing. PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK!
Einstein never won a spelling bee so that makes you much smarter than us both. Thank you captain obvious. I type 80 wpm so don't use a spell check nor care if I make a typo, smart people get the idea,, losers have a NEED to point it out, hope I made you feel bigger than you are today, have a good one.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#57421 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Good call, wow, it's a bunch of garbage plastered on here by nonsensical "alleged" regulars that have hijacked a thread that's almost a year and a half old.
It's called freedom of "speech", glad you are able to use it too since good Americans died for you as well.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57422 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>But for some reason, I'm much smarter than you are. If you had to pay a stupidity bill, you'd file bankruptcy every chance you got.
I will agree that you are more of a smart-ass, and a punk.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57423 Jun 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
losers have a NEED to point it out
You're speaking of your own experience on that one. Wow, comparing yourself to Albert Einstein, wow, that's the best laughter I've had this week, thank you very much and go crawling back to your trailer and outhouse in the sticks.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57424 Jun 17, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
It's called freedom of "speech"
You left out SPAM as well as copy and paste. But then again, as you said, good Americans fought and died for that and they did the same for those who have the right to call people out for spamming/copying/pasting.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57425 Jun 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I agree that you are smart.
I don't need you sucking up to me for brownie points but thank you.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57426 Jun 17, 2012
Anyone want to chat about hundreds of dead birds that died in Western Kentucky back in January 2011? It's sad.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#57427 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>You're speaking of your own experience on that one. Wow, comparing yourself to Albert Einstein, wow, that's the best laughter I've had this week, thank you very much and go crawling back to your trailer and outhouse in the sticks.
Your reading ability is not strong, I did not compare anything, just pointing out smart men, do not waste time on small things,, such as you,, so you can't read very good, you can learn to if you finish school, farmboy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57428 Jun 17, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I need brownie.
I thought you had enough brownie already with your gender preferences.
Big Dick McGee

Hodgenville, KY

#57429 Jun 17, 2012
I have been ready this tread for about 2 weeks now, and I was just wondering why is using copy and paste a bad thing?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#57430 Jun 17, 2012
Big Dick McGee wrote:
I have been ready this tread for about 2 weeks now, and I was just wondering why is using copy and paste a bad thing?
It isn't, unless you are a control freak that bores easily and thinks that the First Amendment rights are exclusively yours and no one has any rights except yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get out of town before sundown sign 39 min that one guy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Mike Duquette 141,514
Corbin b-ball player murder 1 hr Jason 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr agree 715
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 4 hr Dirty old man 49
how many pills will chuck selvy snort tonight (Jan '12) 4 hr Old Timer 26
chuck selvy gets house arrest (Feb '12) 4 hr Old Timer 17
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages