Amy Thompson Back in Corbin ?

Amy Thompson Back in Corbin ?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

lets get real

Lebanon, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2011
So i hear Amy Thompson's back in town, im sure everyones happy about that? anyone know whats going on with that whole family? she leaves her children for a year? and now comes back?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2011
i agree one hundred percent the whole thing is a little off But yet amy her self isnt really all there i mean theres somthing wrong with a mother that can just pack up and leave her own kids behind and the face that just about everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie plus goes behind everyone of her friends back in my oppinion she just needs to go back where she was! jeff and the kids could do much better!
clearly

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2011
i really dont think anyone is happy about that b*tch being back in town..
i worked with her when she lived here before and everyone in the work place knew she was nothing but an attition wh0re
I think we was all happy when she left ya know.
and for as far as her whole family goes i hear she back with her two youngest trying to be mother of the year..
Is she stupid or what? we all know what shes about..
honest

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Not only is she back in town but now she has the guy from Florida back here with him. not even two weeks after her and jeff split up. thats what i call TRASHY.
old news

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Amy is a wh*re. She is the TRUE definition of a horrible person
SHOCKED

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2016
She goes from man to man. Only ones with money she's a gold digger. She never has her youngest he's with jeff where they all should be. She has slept with all of corbin. And is so fake with her saying.. my love she's fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min USA 165,738
Wally Jones from around Moore Hill 9 hr Babylove456 1
Scott Partin (Jan '12) 11 hr Scotty Partin 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Mary Ann 822
first care corbin lpn 14 hr Corinne 1
Wal-Mart 15 hr Johnny 4
Tha Galilean Childrens Home kids Corbin KY (Mar '09) 17 hr Nola June 24

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages