Need help moving a few furniture items

Need help moving a few furniture items

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Moving

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I need someone in Corbin that has a truck and can help me move a few pieces of furniture to a storage unit just down the street from my house. It won't take but about an hour. No boxes, just big items like a couch, chair, bedroom suit, kitchen table. Let me know how much you will charge. I need help on Monday, Dec 31st sometime after lunch.
Helper

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Email me [email protected] bellsouth.net and I will give you my phone number.
Moving

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Moving wrote:
I need someone in Corbin that has a truck and can help me move a few pieces of furniture to a storage unit just down the street from my house. It won't take but about an hour. No boxes, just big items like a couch, chair, bedroom suit, kitchen table. Let me know how much you will charge. I need help on Monday, Dec 31st sometime after lunch.
Great. I just emailed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corbin downtown bars closing early? 1 hr Hey Bartender 13
Review: Interstate Auction (Sep '08) 5 hr Unseen eye watching 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr ARF ARF 170,074
Chuck aelvy 6 hr terri jean adams 1
chuck stole amys car 6 hr might help 5
skidmore house on fifth street 6 hr Steele 21
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 8 hr Walk with God 1,747

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages