First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Lily man charged in hit-and-run

By Samantha Swindler / Managing Editor

A Lily man was arrested by Corbin police about a mile from the site where he allegedly ran over a pedestrian in an apartment complex parking lot.

Brandon North, 27, allegedly ran over Judy Proffitt Friday evening at the Oak Place Apartments on the Old Barbourville Highway.

North was allegedly part of an argument in the parking lot that involved North, Proffitt, Brittany Forrester and LaTasha Polsen. Corbin Police Sgt. Rob Jones said police aren’t sure what they were arguing about, but at some point, North tried to leave.

Jones said police do not believe North intentionally ran over Proffitt with his 1996 Chevy Blazer.

“He was just trying to get out of there, we believe, and he was intoxicated,” Jones said.“He fled the scene, they found him about a mile from there and arrested him.”

Corbin Police Officer Kirk Mays arrested North near St. Camillus school. He was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, reckless driving, third-degree terroristic threatening, leaving the scene of an accident, first-degree wanton endangerment and second-degree assault.

Proffitt received injuries to her legs and pelvis, Jones said. She was taken to Baptist Regional Medical Center and later flown to University of Kentucky Medical Center for treatment. Jones said her injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.

Jones said Forrester and Polsen had warrants out for their arrest for non-payment of fines, and both were arrested.
azz

London, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Karma wrote:
Lily man charged in hit-and-run
By Samantha Swindler / Managing Editor
A Lily man was arrested by Corbin police about a mile from the site where he allegedly ran over a pedestrian in an apartment complex parking lot.
Brandon North, 27, allegedly ran over Judy Proffitt Friday evening at the Oak Place Apartments on the Old Barbourville Highway.
North was allegedly part of an argument in the parking lot that involved North, Proffitt, Brittany Forrester and LaTasha Polsen. Corbin Police Sgt. Rob Jones said police aren’t sure what they were arguing about, but at some point, North tried to leave.
Jones said police do not believe North intentionally ran over Proffitt with his 1996 Chevy Blazer.
“He was just trying to get out of there, we believe, and he was intoxicated,” Jones said.“He fled the scene, they found him about a mile from there and arrested him.”
Corbin Police Officer Kirk Mays arrested North near St. Camillus school. He was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, reckless driving, third-degree terroristic threatening, leaving the scene of an accident, first-degree wanton endangerment and second-degree assault.
Proffitt received injuries to her legs and pelvis, Jones said. She was taken to Baptist Regional Medical Center and later flown to University of Kentucky Medical Center for treatment. Jones said her injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.
Jones said Forrester and Polsen had warrants out for their arrest for non-payment of fines, and both were arrested.
seems as if this b!tch got what she deserved. she is a nut case. anyone who involves themselves with her is asking for trouble!!! she mingles in all kinds of illegal mumbo-jungo from fraud to drug dealing not to mention her need for drama-steeling peoples boyfriends, causing friction between friends by telling bold face lies, faking seizures to get what she wants or simply get attention........ i could go on but i am so glad this trouble maker is out of my life
Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2009
Wow sounds like you have had ur share of Judy huh? I think we all have. She used to be my neighbor. Ha what a joke! And her so called drama causing, trouble making friend, who's name I won't mention cause she LOVES the attention she gets from topix.
Has anyone heard what kind of condition that Judy is in now? I heard she lived through it, but I'm sure all the people who knew her was wishing otherwise. It's a sad story I tell ya.
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2009
i know judie and yes she lived throw it she only got a few bruises she is alive and kickin
Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2009
Glad to hear she's doing better. Is she still in the hospital??
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2009
no karma or should i say char she is at home doing great
Georgetown, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Great Patty! I'm glad to hear that!! Now you have a nice day darlin'!=]
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2009
lmao awwwwww u to char becouse i have a nice day every day
Georgetown, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Me too!!!!
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2009
awww well thats great i am happy for ya oh yeah i heard u had a car wreck
Char

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2009
Who told you that? I haven't driven in months! LMAO
It's funny how people make up rumors like that.
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2009
no u havent driven but tyler has but anyways it doesnt matter if it is true or not becouse i am not gonna fight no more over stupid stuff i have to much other stuff to take care of in my life that is inportant so good luck wish u well and if u did have a wreck hope u all where ok
who

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2009
oh then Judy and her little friends are where they need to be {friends Tasha and Linda} sounds like they are triplets all in building E @ Oak Place. Tasha is on the eviction list Judy will be next. DRAMA QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!
yep

London, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2009
who wrote:
oh then Judy and her little friends are where they need to be {friends Tasha and Linda} sounds like they are triplets all in building E @ Oak Place. Tasha is on the eviction list Judy will be next. DRAMA QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!
dramma queens from hell. theifs as well
Yo mama

Paris, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2009
Drama queens?? hahahahah I agree!!! She's a troublemaker everywhere she lives!!!
from what i know

Leetsdale, PA

#16 Jul 13, 2009
she use to be my neighbor too, haha shes trash and she thinks shes so bad. She treats her kids like crap and everyone i know hates her and her son. I seen her at the fair havin her fake seizure at the farris wheel. What a waste of life she is!
So True

Paris, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2009
I have so seen this happen myself! She has always treated her kids badly. SO pathetic. I heard she goes by a few different names and is also running from the law, who knows with her. I find it quite amusing myself.
i know

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jul 13, 2009
wow it is funny how everyone can come on here and talk about people and no one cares if she was hurt or not or if she is ok now wow how nice people are
Paris, KY

#19 Jul 14, 2009
Oh sh!t it was dogs we were supposed to be cruel to huh? F*ck!
Now everyone be nice to this "lady", if u have dogs take it out on them!!
from what i know

Leetsdale, PA

#20 Jul 14, 2009
noone cares about her. Shes a druggy that 4 some reason thinks shes from the ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"OUR" Sheriff STAYS LOST!!!! 41 min cje 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min spaceship 131,447
Where to sign up your children for Christmas as... 3 hr Secret Santa 2
Kynect Blog and Information 9 hr KG4KBU 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 15 hr Walk with God 687
Israel is expensive for the American Taxpayer Nov 18 Hello 11
Dog laws...help Nov 18 hope it helps 2
Corbin Dating
Find my Match

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance