hottest girl in chs marching band

Posted in the Corbin Forum

let me check the band out

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2008
who do you think?
alex smith is cool

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2008
i'd like to get me some high brass!
hahah (=
fact

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2008
hahaha is this a joke?
tatorsalad

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2008
NONE WHAT SOO EVER! this has to be someone in band and its just like a question earlier...whos that hottest guy in JROTC...give me a break ur all rejects

Since: Sep 08

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2008
The fact that their in marching band gives them a -50 DKP.
HATER

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2008
i would have to say ellana arnet cause shes got the legs the face and everything also for a petite girl her size she has big boobs oh yeah there is also kari morris and alex but i dont remeber alexs name
meh

Madisonville, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2008
Does Gaurd count??
corbin-band-geek

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2008
alannah has a nice body and nice boobs

kari is a tad bit too short, but she has an amazing body with great boobs and a great ass to go with it

alex smith, well she has nice boobs.

and karlie church, well shes hot, but shes a whore, so she dont really count

and there is not one girl in color guard even close to pretty
george pewtersmit

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2008
the band! haha wtf the hottest thing in the band is the concret they practice on! haha
Karlie

London, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2008
corbin-band-geek wrote:
alannah has a nice body and nice boobs
kari is a tad bit too short, but she has an amazing body with great boobs and a great ass to go with it
alex smith, well she has nice boobs.
and karlie church, well shes hot, but shes a whore, so she dont really count
and there is not one girl in color guard even close to pretty
Let me tell you something "corbin-band-geek" you wanna call me a whore to my face?! you don't know nuttin about me! go ahead... act like you do! but it's not you or any other person that i have to impress or care about what you think of me! so be big enough and tell me who you really are!!!
seriously

Corbin, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2008
HATER wrote:
i would have to say ellana arnet cause shes got the legs the face and everything also for a petite girl her size she has big boobs oh yeah there is also kari morris and alex but i dont remeber alexs name
alex is not worth remembering...just plain white trash..boobs may be the only thing shes got going for her
haha

Brownsville, TN

#13 Oct 20, 2008
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
alex is not worth remembering...just plain white trash..boobs may be the only thing shes got going for her
shes not white trash...Shes Peruvian, bitch.
=D
Oh please

Brownsville, TN

#14 Oct 20, 2008
tatorsalad wrote:
NONE WHAT SOO EVER! this has to be someone in band and its just like a question earlier...whos that hottest guy in JROTC...give me a break ur all rejects
Screw you.
you don't know the first thing ABOUT band,
and its THE hottest guy.
Learn how to type,
and quit being so ignorant.
hey hey

New Albany, IN

#15 Oct 31, 2008
there are only two girls that I think are hott in band...tey are in colorgaurd....
Heather Nies-she's single
Ashley Carter-but she has a bf...
All the rest of them are too full of themselves
excuse me hey hey

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2008
have you looked at the band..
seriously... alright....but the only decent girls are: kari morris, alex smith, elena arnett, molly lewis?, karlie.. noone else is worth talking about..seriously..colorguard.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. funny. NEVER
Zach Davis

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2008
WOW,,,guys come on,,,there all cute and stuff but i highly doubt that they want there boobs and ass's talked about like that,,,,unless your wanting them to kick your ass
Wow

Ripley, TN

#18 Feb 11, 2009
Band kids, are all pretty, and awesome. They catch wind of this and who said it, ya'll are gone.
COLOR GUARD

Lithia Springs, GA

#19 Feb 11, 2009
What about Raeanne
bandkid

Paris, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2009
seriously..you don't know the first thing about band kids. Get a life and stop talking about us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min godisamother 135,123
News What made Jason Hendrix snap? 4 hr Cinnamon 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Walk with God 805
Root Beer Stand 13 hr Charlie 8
Poll Who is sick of getting Mike Sparks State Farm I... 13 hr No more junk 0
selling pocket knives... where to go? (Sep '10) 13 hr The Vaccinator 10
corbin goodwill (Oct '11) 17 hr john cima 43
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]