What day is Trick or Treat in Corbin ...

What day is Trick or Treat in Corbin this year?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Happy Halloween

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2009
When and at what time is Trick or Treat in Corbin, Friday Oct 30th or Saturday Oct 31st?
What day and time are the downtown merchants having Trick or Treat?
Attention

Dallas, GA

#2 Oct 3, 2009
Halloween is on October 31st, Saturday.....why would your kid go Trick or Treating on any other day? That would be so stupid!
listen

Corbin, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2009
there has been years that they did trick or treating on other days than the 31st so I guess he/she is not so stupid!
Attention

Dallas, GA

#4 Oct 3, 2009
Sounds pretty stupid to me....my kid will Trick or Treat only on Halloween and nobody better not Trick or Treat at my house except on Halloween. Fot Pete's sake it falls on a Saturday....Do you change Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New years when it suits you? That's CRAZY!
listen

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2009
i dont change it the rich idiots around here do and they have before one year between corbin and williamsburg we went trick or treating 2 days in a row my kids had a blast that year
Oct 4

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2009
Get candy tommorow!.........yeah!!!!!!!! !
ohyeah

Fulton, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2009
Attention wrote:
Sounds pretty stupid to me....my kid will Trick or Treat only on Halloween and nobody better not Trick or Treat at my house except on Halloween. Fot Pete's sake it falls on a Saturday....Do you change Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New years when it suits you? That's CRAZY!
DAMN your a smartass....uh and for your info``The Corbin counsel decides what day it is done on!!!!
Wow

London, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2009
Some of you people are quite ignorant. Trick Or Treating isn't always held on Halloween...I'm certain since it is on Saturday this year it would be then but like someone else mentioned...it's the Council that decides.
Attention

AOL

#9 Oct 4, 2009
Wow wrote:
Some of you people are quite ignorant. Trick Or Treating isn't always held on Halloween...I'm certain since it is on Saturday this year it would be then but like someone else mentioned...it's the Council that decides.
OK if me knowing when Halloween is makes me ignorant, then OK. I can't believe you let a council dictate to yo when they think Halloween is instead of you being smart enough to look at a calendar. Do you even vote at election time? Maybe your council group will get together and have all holidays on one day, then everybody might get a paid holiday. That would sure save some employers some money. If it rings your bell let them tell you when you can celebrate....your making your children look stupid just like the council makes you look stupid. The Corbin area has earned their reputation with the rest of the state and country,keep up the tradition for the future generations. You people just don't want a break, you like what is said about you and you lay in the crap to prove it.
Attention

AOL

#10 Oct 4, 2009
ohyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN your a smartass....uh and for your info``The Corbin counsel decides what day it is done on!!!!
That makes it your problem so yes I am the smartass, which would make you the dumbass. I forgot the backwards, backwoods folks of Corbin are so uneducated they have to leave simple things like this to others. Take a stand look at your calendar, the US is laughing at you people enough, aren't you tired of it?
whatever

Ripley, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2009
I think downtown is on friday! The city of Corbin will be on sat.
Just Me

Dyer, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2009
Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
OK if me knowing when Halloween is makes me ignorant, then OK. I can't believe you let a council dictate to yo when they think Halloween is instead of you being smart enough to look at a calendar. Do you even vote at election time? Maybe your council group will get together and have all holidays on one day, then everybody might get a paid holiday. That would sure save some employers some money. If it rings your bell let them tell you when you can celebrate....your making your children look stupid just like the council makes you look stupid. The Corbin area has earned their reputation with the rest of the state and country,keep up the tradition for the future generations. You people just don't want a break, you like what is said about you and you lay in the crap to prove it.
Get a life
Attention

AOL

#13 Oct 4, 2009
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life
I have one....I know when Halloween is. lol!

“NANEENANEEBOOBOO”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 4, 2009
Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously not smart enough to know that if you take your kids trick or treating at an undesignated time that you will be ticketed by corbins finest....hahahahahaha.....you may know when halloween is but you have know idea how real life is.....they set trick or treating times for the safety of the children which I am sure in your case you are to ignorant to comprehend that....you are probably one of those parents that leave there children sitting in hot cars when its 95 degrees outside......I do believe you may be even more ignorant than a liberal....oooo wait you probably are liberal.....but one thing for sure you are a dumbass.....go ahead come to my house trick or treating....now go ahead take your best shot at me....you cant hang with the big dog....
inked chic

Fulton, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2009
Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes it your problem so yes I am the smartass, which would make you the dumbass. I forgot the backwards, backwoods folks of Corbin are so uneducated they have to leave simple things like this to others. Take a stand look at your calendar, the US is laughing at you people enough, aren't you tired of it?
LMFAO you really are an idiot! No one one here said anything about not knowing when Halloween is....although you continue to tell people to look at the calendar.
And for someone who doesnt like Corbin you sure are all over "Corbin Topix" now arent you!!
Oh and one more thing...the "simple comments" are left for you so that you can understand them.
Its all for your benefit bacause you are the one that sounds uneducated my dear.....
Cindy

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2009
Now this goes to show how retarded a few of you really are. You are fighting over the date of Halloween? GeeWhiz folks bless all of you.
cajun

Pineville, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2009
if there is a football game in town on halloween they will not have trick or treating on halloween holy football always conmes first in this town
Attention

AOL

#18 Oct 5, 2009
Cindy wrote:
Now this goes to show how retarded a few of you really are. You are fighting over the date of Halloween? GeeWhiz folks bless all of you.
Thank you.... I totally agree.
Attention

AOL

#19 Oct 5, 2009
TanyaHawke13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously not smart enough to know that if you take your kids trick or treating at an undesignated time that you will be ticketed by corbins finest....hahahahahaha.....you may know when halloween is but you have know idea how real life is.....they set trick or treating times for the safety of the children which I am sure in your case you are to ignorant to comprehend that....you are probably one of those parents that leave there children sitting in hot cars when its 95 degrees outside......I do believe you may be even more ignorant than a liberal....oooo wait you probably are liberal.....but one thing for sure you are a dumbass.....go ahead come to my house trick or treating....now go ahead take your best shot at me....you cant hang with the big dog....
I comprehend plenty......you don't know me, not one of your comments are true, so whatever.
If your kids grow up not knowing when they can go out without permission....will they even grow up at all?
Is this why Corbin has a high drop out rate, teenage pregnancy, and drug problem? Or is it because of this you have to be told when Halloween Trick or Treating is done? You really need to break this cycle and take your town back....are you the screwed up kids from the past grown up and don't know how to take care of yourselves so the city council has to take care of you?
Your good at calling people names....it that to try to draw attention away from yourself? It is a sad attempt to make you look more important than you are.

“NANEENANEEBOOBOO”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 5, 2009
Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.... I totally agree.
Now you want to sound logical and neutral....your still an idiot....and I'm not arguing about when halloween is....Im stating a fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Blacklagoon 164,790
dee bowman 54 min looking 1
why so many mentally ill people in Corbin 3 hr workout 6
Fabulous nails salon 4 hr Without a Doubt 3
Should school teachers have a moral code in the... 9 hr Social Services 11
Cumberland valley beverage co. 21 hr Hillbilly Dorcus 8
Native pride bingo 21 hr Suck it 8

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages