wonder

London, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Did the post get deleted. hmmmmm
Good Business

Toledo, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Who paid the 19.95?

I don't know if the subject of the post could afford the fee.

I wish I could have a site like this. Encourage everyone to give out the dirt on people and then collect money when they want the dirt removed. Kinda like a FEMA type business. Clean up after a disaster. Of course, FEMA is running out of money and not very good at their job either(i.e., Katrina).
ggg

Corbin, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Good Business wrote:
Who paid the 19.95?
I don't know if the subject of the post could afford the fee.
I wish I could have a site like this. Encourage everyone to give out the dirt on people and then collect money when they want the dirt removed. Kinda like a FEMA type business. Clean up after a disaster. Of course, FEMA is running out of money and not very good at their job either(i.e., Katrina).
Oh I'll repost but I'll sum it up this time . GIRLFRIEND he broke up a marriage about 2 yrs ago, u r stupid and the whole town knows about it if you dnt believe me ask around he has always been a cheater!He hits on everything at the fitness center that walks!So Im guessing he had this post removed so you "GIRLFRIEND" dont know the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorthae dam/lake 14 min yep 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Athenesword 149,811
Goins Whayne supply 1 hr Peterbuilt 4
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 4 hr WTF 47
Twist & Shout 6 hr Bud 37
Corbin Native Don Edwards Has Passed 7 hr jim thompson 1
Corbin is finally getting a Chick Filet!!! 10 hr Developer 11

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages