Need a Good Disability Lawyer

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Toodles

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2012
I have worked most of my life, but now due to various physical and mental health issues, I filed for my Disablity. I was denied one time, and had a hearing over 8 weeks ago. I got a "Unfavorable"....bas ically a denial letter today. I read it and found alot of lies/discrepancies in things said by two of my doctors.
Everyone who knows me knows that I cannot work anymore. My question is.....has this happened to anyone else on here, and do you know of a lawyer that could help me. I was with Morgan Madden Breasher and Collins.
Thanks
corbinmom

Corbin, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Paul Baker did mine. Did a great job. I would highly recommend him.
corbinmom

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Paul Baker did our whole trailer park. Did a good job. Won 90% of the claims.We carpool to Walmart when we get our checks.
cautious

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
paul baker
he owns them
agree

Brownsburg, IN

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Paul Baker most definitely!! Good luck!!
Check drawer 101

Ford City, PA

#7 May 7, 2012
Paul baker will fight for you. When I went to my hearing I didn't have to say a word and the judge approved me. Your a fool not to get him to help.
Haha

Winchester, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
Figures
yep

Barbourville, KY

#9 May 10, 2012
paul baker is the best around
curious

Corbin, KY

#10 May 10, 2012
Anyone got any experience with the Psychologist Timothy Baggs in London? Was just wondering if he's a jerk like most of the Psych doctors or if he's helpful with SS claims.
gwen

Barbourville, KY

#11 May 10, 2012
Do you think that some people ever post their own names on topix in order to get free advertisement? Is there any disability non-attorney representatives in the corbin area?
well

Corbin, KY

#12 May 10, 2012
There's the place right beside Dr Haines the dentist in that little shopping center. But they are never there and won't answer their phones so I went to Paul Baker. An attorney is better, they charge the same and don't get paid if you don't win.
WTF

Winchester, KY

#13 May 11, 2012
There are dozens of lawyers in COrbin. I gues Paul Baker's staff are posting like mad today.

Were's another way of finding help. Look for a healthy person getting out of their car and walking into a store after parking in a disabled spot with their badge on the windshield and ask them for help

I'm tired of all the welfare abusers in Corbin
john

Winchester, KY

#14 May 12, 2012
So
Check drawer 101

Kittanning, PA

#15 May 14, 2012
Why would anyone get a non attorne to do their social security case. This is a legal proceeding and the Judges like lawyers
Check drawer 101

Kittanning, PA

#16 May 14, 2012
well wrote:
There's the place right beside Dr Haines the dentist in that little shopping center. But they are never there and won't answer their phones so I went to Paul Baker. An attorney is better, they charge the same and don't get paid if you don't win.
Bug deal that she worked at the social security office. She's not a lawyer
help

Sheridan, AR

#17 May 14, 2012
Has anyone dealt with Smith and Smith, they are a husband and wife team. I need them for partial disablement/ workers comp. I might also be suing the company for discrimination for not letting me return to work and things that were done to me after I was injured.
fact

Winchester, KY

#18 May 14, 2012
bill tipton is not even attorney but he got me mine and otherd i know hes in with all of them you wont even have to go to court
Best

London, KY

#19 May 14, 2012
The Morgan, Brashear, Madden, Collins and Yeast group is great. It took me years and over 12 inch tall medical files and got denied every time. Roger Riggs was representing me. He used to be a judge in that system. He appealed it to the Supreme Court and won quickly. The SS administration paid the $5000 (plus a little more) but held in escrow over $16,000 more that the law firm could have asked for and gotten due to all the appeals and the extra fight with the Supreme Court. They refused to take one cent of the extra money that was held back for all the extra time, travel and work that was put into it. I suggest Roger Riggs to anyone who asks for the best.
Best

London, KY

#20 May 14, 2012
And just one more suggestion, forget Paul Baker. He isn't known for exceptional work in ANY areas of the practice of law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 134,262
who love have another tombstone junction again 49 min gator 6
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 4 hr Fox 22
looking for a vehicle that is cheap on gas.... 14 hr looking 1
corbin goodwill (Oct '11) 21 hr try working there 39
Pet Shop Fri Looking 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) Fri Walk with God 778

Flood Warning for Whitley County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE