lynn camp under lock down?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LynnC

San Jose, CA

#21 May 13, 2012
Ex Lynn camp parent wrote:
I have two children who attended Lynn Camp from the time they started school until this year. I have always known that Corbin is an al around better school system, I just couldn't afford to transport two kids back and forth to two different schools all the time. This year, I moved into Corbin district. My kids were honor students at LC. When they were tested for placement at Corbin, they were both behind. The one who was at the elementary school was THREE years behind. I have contacted Frankfort. The kids at LC are NOT bad kids. They are being left behind. It is the administration that you guys need to be worried about. Parents, get your kids out of there. There are loop holes in the tuition. Talk to the superintendent. Take them anywhere but, get them out of LC!
Did you ever think you might be one of the few parents who actually care about their children? Many children at LC have next to ZERO support at home when it comes to education.

You can't blame it ALL on the teachers or staff. It starts at home!
LynnC

San Jose, CA

#22 May 13, 2012
Information wrote:
Mr. B was not involved in the lock down because he is primarily at the elementary school now. They deserve to have someone over there full time and he is doing a fine job.
LOL! A fine job? Really?

Did he stop chasing women while on the job?
Lexus

United States

#23 May 13, 2012
Again, LC at its finest! Lol
how come

Lebanon, KY

#24 May 13, 2012
why announced as drill and when there were issues going on? who covered up the spokesperson for the school?
Arlo

Boynton Beach, FL

#25 May 13, 2012
If there was indeed the chance of a huge student brawl, a lockdown for security measures was prudent. You students quit comparing concern for your safety to a prison term.
corbinite_

Corbin, KY

#26 May 13, 2012
Who said these were students complaining about a lockdown...I'm neither a child nor a student.
My beef is that the story in the newspaper was absolutely untrue and the whole student body was mistreated because of the actions of some middle school 'students.'
My plan for Monday - wear a catheter or diaper just in case the boogeyman is loose again - maybe Amy will wear one of her famous skirts so we can see if she has a diaper on too 👽
rebel yell

United States

#28 May 14, 2012
i walked the halls of the old school, and as most of us ol'campers we're doing fine, we don't care what you think of us.
REALLY

Mayfield, KY

#29 May 14, 2012
Who else in Knox County is shocked by this? From the impression I get, Charlie Brock, Amy Bays and the rest of the inexperienced (and IMO incompetent)powers that be treat the school like a huge playground for themselves. "This is our big shiny toy. Don't touch it. We don't know how it works, but whatever we say to do with it, you had better do it. Peiod."
The problems with the kids are handled by sending the kids to the GULAG known as Safe School, helping no one at all. The sooner that the state comes in and takes over and the sooner these pathetic administrative careers are destroyed, the better Knox County schools will be. 3 swings and 3 strikes on putting these people in charge of a school that was already having problems.
Times tribune

United States

#30 May 14, 2012
That article was nuts
Alumni

United States

#31 May 14, 2012
Who is Charlie chasing and after now?
former lc student

United States

#32 Sep 2, 2012
Ok everyone,I'm the man behind this,I want everyone to know,lc did lie in the news papers and Mr.p doesn't really need to be talked about like this he didn't do anything but try to prevent all of us from fighting each other,it wasn't highschool that was behind it and I do believe it was wrong of the school to punish them,even though some of them were involved,I think they should make it up to the highschoolers this year.
and they blamed the wrong student too lol that was pretty messed up,he was a good friend of mine now he's banned but..yeah just wanted to put this out there.everyone have a great day:)
bigboy

Corbin, KY

#33 Oct 6, 2012
Ex Lynn camp parent wrote:
I have two children who attended Lynn Camp from the time they started school until this year. I have always known that Corbin is an al around better school system, I just couldn't afford to transport two kids back and forth to two different schools all the time. This year, I moved into Corbin district. My kids were honor students at LC. When they were tested for placement at Corbin, they were both behind. The one who was at the elementary school was THREE years behind. I have contacted Frankfort. The kids at LC are NOT bad kids. They are being left behind. It is the administration that you guys need to be worried about. Parents, get your kids out of there. There are loop holes in the tuition. Talk to the superintendent. Take them anywhere but, get them out of LC!
Its not the schools fault its what you and your kids do, they got to work hard make the best of it the teachers do not push you full force the students have to be self motivated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circle k gordon hill parking lot 55 min Michael 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 163,259
Ice hit El Dorados 2 hr Judy 4
Pepsi man caught cheating!! 3 hr Iknow 44
Baptist Hospital and cheating 4 hr Curious 24
Madison Johnson 4 hr Larry bird 1
Flying Drones 5 hr Corbin 33

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages