Kimberly Collins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Gate City, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this person? I am not asking for dirt..... I just want to know who she hangs out with? Who she is around that would have murdered my cousin John-boy Hammonds. Anything would be helpful thank you for taking the time to read this
kimnerly hammomds

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2012
WELL ya know tha best person to give u the info would be me tha bitch ur talkin bout.......guess what im gettin married and ive got a baby on the way!!!!! What tha hell do u think bout that..........hmmmm wouldnt ya like ta know to who and by who!!!! LMAO ..........i never done n e thing to my husband or dont know n e thing anout what happen......i wanna know just as bad as u all do now leave it alone n get outta my life
friday

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2012
kimnerly hammomds wrote:
WELL ya know tha best person to give u the info would be me tha bitch ur talkin bout.......guess what im gettin married and ive got a baby on the way!!!!! What tha hell do u think bout that..........hmmmm wouldnt ya like ta know to who and by who!!!! LMAO ..........i never done n e thing to my husband or dont know n e thing anout what happen......i wanna know just as bad as u all do now leave it alone n get outta my life
she did it, she told me she did
noone

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2012
friday wrote:
<quoted text>she did it, she told me she did
what u mean she told u she did it
truth and justice

AOL

#6 Jan 13, 2012
well every one always thought she had something to do with it everyone already seen goofy george lol we don't give a damn is she falls off of the earth all we want is trash in kentucky that did it and we will post and be were ever to get answers if you gave false infor about being married since ky detectives said there is no record you will be having a baby in prison that for letting us know about your happy little life cause there are some many things for you to get in trouble for maybe if you are in system they will take that baby and give it a chance at life something it won't get over there johnboy would be having a life right now with his family if it wasn't for the killers in kentucky that couldn't handle that he was leaving so don't you call any person in this family a bitch cause you and yours are nasty ass trash and everything will come out so you and your family leave us a lone if you didn't have anything to do with it why are you responding when we are talking about killers and your little games you have been trying to play is stupid all family members deleted your little pictures whore go back to being nasty trash that you all are nobody here gives a shit what you do just leave this whole family long you probably think saying your pregnant is going to keep somebody from beating your ass but you have some shit to keep you from getting pregnant
just me in tn

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jan 13, 2012
What do i think about that (kimberly hammonds)? the same as everyone else, that ur as trashy and ignorant has we thought!!!!!!!
hmmm

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2012
I'm sure family in Tn is interested in info about the murder of their loved one-and responding to Kimberly Collins the way you did is not the way to get it--in my opinion. You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar---just saying....
hmmm

Corbin, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2012
or Hammonds...whatever her name is. And no, I know nothing about this and am sorry for your loss.
justice will be served

Kingsport, TN

#10 Jan 13, 2012
well all i know that if my hubby was killed and suppose to be with me and i loved him with all my heart i sure would have been by his side and had not given up on him i would had more class then call the hospital and get him off life support and i would be doing everything in my power n more to find who treated him like a damn animal n not waste my time on computer playing games and talking smack and i sure the hell who not be messing with George in less then 2 months since he passed away but thats just me cause seems as this Ky back woods chick has no class and do not see that she would have ass that any decent man would have now so take this any way you want to we are not worried about Kimberly Collins we just want answers and you best better believe it's coming out sooner then later and Kim they put pregant women in jail too so get over it cupcake your nothing special so we have tried to get along with you but you think ur untouchable..lmfao.. you better think again hunni will be seeing ya..PEACE
true-hammonds

Ringgold, GA

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Kim, if you can go and be with another man not even 3 mths after the murder of your husband and now say your pregnant, do you not think that not only makes you look guilty but a piece of trash! And you and your mother dog MINE and MY COUSIN (blood is thicker than shitty water and shitty water is what you are) family at his funeral saying we are all trash and then start a fight, you showed no love, no remorse. Did you even shed a tear? Doubt it since you were having sex with all his family and friends, so before you start throwing stones read up in the Bible, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" we all know that's not you! So every morning when you look in the mirror or everyday you look into your sons eyes and see John-Boy just remember he loved you and you are shielding his murderers away....one may even be you, but I am no one to pass judgement. The truth will come out!!!!
truth and justice

AOL

#12 Jan 13, 2012
sure will and it will probably be what we all knew anyway and they have room to call people trash johnboy we love you and knew you loved us and at some point you did love kim but you was still coming home wish you would have been giving that chance but it was taken away from you and us
Noone

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2012
So I think she needs her ass stomped and then her little boy toy needs his to cause I think he had something to do with it so what really happen kim if u come clean now it might not be that bad but then again he has alot of ppl that love him family and friends
truth and justice

AOL

#15 Jan 13, 2012
he sure did we know to people that hasn't seen what all she has done and her family has done who else would rip pages from a sign in at funeral

Since: Jan 12

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2012
truth and justice wrote:
he sure did we know to people that hasn't seen what all she has done and her family has done who else would rip pages from a sign in at funeral
cold hearted piece of shit people is who does that. That was ridiculas and an evil thing to do!
amazed by dumb asses

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jan 13, 2012
if you love someone you do not disrspect them at his funeral n ripping pages out of his mmmmemorial book SERIOUSLY and the man you swore to have loved with all ur heart n soul was laying there in a casket and you had time for this bullshit chick u better thank the Lord above it was not my family member you would not have had time to dial 911, and you are trying to play victim here..WOW and it has not been 2 monthes yet and you want to play games i have know several woman to lose their husbands and in a less tragic way and they are still grieving after a year to 13 years they were so heartbroken they do not even remember the funerals but you already have a man and pregant i do believe you was before Johnboy was killed cause it wasn't his it is George's or hard telling you are such a hoe, see because we tried to give you the benifit of the doubt well no more and from what some people in Corbin had to say about you YES i am from Tennessee but lived in Corbin for a few years and i know peeps that say ur whole family is white trash i think one of them was even related to you. we are not asking you for shit anymore cause you will only lie why wasn't you with Johnboy when he was beaten like nobody deserves not even an animal well cupcake the KARMA bus is about to make her rounds, you did not wanna give us answers you lied to the police you must have been doped up because you recanted your first story those are the things that make them say uhhh humm so i do not even want you to say anything now because you deserve no extra treatment ..you gonna catch yourself so talk ur shit and play ur little games while you can, yes you will be hearing from me maybe even seeing me cause WE GOT THIS..BAHAHAHAHA
pissed biotch

Bristol, TN

#18 Jan 14, 2012
friday wrote:
<quoted text>she did it, she told me she did
well be happy in your life with your new baby and your new man because it wont last long when I get my hands on you it will be OV and you can believe that you lowlife coward take a mans life by barking the orders of what to do to him and watch while they kill him your own family ratted you out why would this person lie on you . Like I said enjoy while you can because all things come to an end and some of us have not a thing to lose by taking you out and Kimberly you will get what you got coming bring Darrell and George and the rest of your playmates and bring it . heres some real talk for you .You ARE a COLD BLOODIED KILLER ,YOU WILL be CAUGHT. The law isn,t as stupid as you make them out to be . So you stop your shit go on with your pathetic life and leave this family alone You have took all you can from them you took a son father cousin uncle nephew and a friend You remember that
truth and justice

AOL

#19 Jan 14, 2012
they sure did take everything then call us trash funny how all the talk wasn't going on that night or the night johnboy needed help everything all of you in kentucky have done you will pay we love you johnboy
The American Way

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 15, 2012
hey Kimberly ready or not here we come we are gonna find you and your boys so you better get ready it could happened anytime day or night we have pic's of all locations so stop being a hoe spend time with your kids oh yeah you don't give a rats ass about those babies like u did not give a damn about Johnathan Hammonds you a 2 faced slut nope not related to The Hammonds did not even know Johnboy but i do know you and your trashy ass family you are a damn crack n meth hoe and your freedom is almost over slut..lmfao
just me in tn

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Jan 15, 2012
I WONDER IF HER NEW HUSBAND HAS ANY BROTHERS? IF SO HE BETTER KEEP HER AWAY FROM THEM, SHE GOES THRU A FAMILY.. I JUST PRAY THAT WE DONT HAVE ANOTHER FAMILY ON HERE IN A LITTLE TIME WANTING ANSWERS TO ANOTHER UNSOLVED MURDER FROM BEING INVOLVED WITH HER AND HER LIEIN ASS, ONE SENSELESS MURDER IS ENOUGH.. SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE BEEN JOHNBOY BUT WE WILL GET ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!
truth and justice

AOL

#22 Jan 15, 2012
i hope there are no other families that stuff like this one has and people will pay our boy was a wonderful person and some one should pay for what they have done know it took alot to do this to him he is gone now and can't change that but we can make sure no other family suffers like we have we love you johnboy and will miss you for the rest of our lives and that will never change just hold on til we can be with you again and until that time watch over and help us get through each day of this terrible nightmare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God keeps his promises 20 min Tina 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Uncle Ben 169,936
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,740
skidmore house on fifth street 2 hr Penny 18
Melanie Kinman Cox 2 hr knows her 3
chuck stole amys car 2 hr rains 1
Dr. Knuckles (Jul '09) 4 hr just me 28

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages