In the know

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Peckerhead, you are an idiot. Many of the officers are veterans of the military. These brave men put their life on the line to keep us safe. We should be thankful we have them.
truth

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
I despise them all! They love messing with innocent people and lie under oath to do good ol boys favors. If they are vets then they are rejects or ones that just couldn't hack military life.
Brenda

United States

#29 Sep 25, 2012
& By the way... I work for the city and that's how I know all them in case many of you wonder
just me

Corbin, KY

#34 Sep 26, 2012
don't believe everything you hear!!
REALLY

Madisonville, KY

#35 Sep 26, 2012
Brenda wrote:
& By the way... I work for the city and that's how I know all them in case many of you wonder
You say you work for the city and you post a list of fellow city co-workers that you deem to be "Hot", that's really pretty tasteless if you ask me.
I wonder if this is how you spend your time at work, wasting the taxpayers money while you sit around and post this trash?
I really hope that some higher up at the city reads your posts and can find out who you are, then maybe while you are waiting in the unemployment line, you can write us more of your famous lists. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot and it was YOU on one of these lists, you probably would be yelling sexual discrimation at the top of your lungs.
You need to grow up, get a life and have some other ambition in life other than aspiring to be a badge bunny.
Respect Yourself

Madisonville, KY

#36 Sep 26, 2012
They have all been nice and helpful anytime I have ever needed them. They deserve more credit for what they do. And It would take a whole lot more then a badge or a uniform to get me in bed with any of them I have more respect for myself then that. If you don't respect yourself no one else will. :)
Co-Worker

United States

#39 Sep 26, 2012
All these women posting all this trash are PATHETIC! Most of these men are married, have families or in serious relationships.. Leave them alone, give them and there families some respect!
Shhhhh

Madisonville, KY

#42 Sep 27, 2012
I've always had such a huge crush on Rob, he's so sweet & has a perfect smile.
dur

Sikeston, MO

#43 Sep 27, 2012
You people are idiots if you believe these are women posting about these guys lol.

The United States IP address changes "her" name every post. If it is a woman, it's their own wives trying to snoop on them.
toomuch

Winchester, KY

#45 Sep 27, 2012
Rusty and Jim are good guys. The rest im not so sure about
Ashley

United States

#46 Sep 28, 2012
Andy wrote:
There all pricks if you ask me... That Moore guy pulled me over one night for speeding and was a complete dick! Hope I never see him out off duty.
If you were speeding then he deserves to be a dick to you.
well

Sikeston, MO

#47 Sep 28, 2012
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were speeding then he deserves to be a dick to you.
You won't do shit on or off duty so stfu. You'll get in just as much trouble for messing with an off duty cop as you will an on duty one.
Ashley

Mayfield, KY

#48 Sep 28, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't do shit on or off duty so stfu. You'll get in just as much trouble for messing with an off duty cop as you will an on duty one.
I think you meant to direct this to the person I was responding to. But you're correct. People are idiots here.
bill

Champaign, IL

#49 Sep 28, 2012
Screw the corbin pd. There all crooked pricks with a badge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr reading 149,674
Good Disability Lawyer??? (Jun '09) 2 hr Herbie 69
Club 5th formerly Felts Music Place 4 hr Haha 9
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 5 hr Just go to Dinos 40
Corbin pool 6 hr Grace 1
Corbin is finally getting a Chick Filet!!! 7 hr Danny 8
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 8 hr Jeep64 206

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages