Brittony Johnson
old news get a life

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2008
dont ya think u have kinda run it in the ground,what are u in the 7th grade or what,give it a break its not her fault she is better lookin than you.
get a life

AOL

#2 Dec 16, 2008
why did you poison kids with meth BRITTONY JOHNSON
old news get a life

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
i dont even know the girl,i just think u are very childish.
Michele

Covington, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2008
This is Brittony's mother. If anyone knows where she is please contact me at [email protected]

“ladyfox's opinions”

Since: Jun 08

Corbin Kentucky

#5 Dec 26, 2008
Michele wrote:
This is Brittony's mother. If anyone knows where she is please contact me at [email protected]
I hope you find her and if you do please let know. I don't know her personally and never talked to her but i would have the police check out her "stalker" on here first. He/she is the one who has been saying the nasty and horrible thing about her on here. The "stalker" i believe is the person by the nake of "getalife" and IP is Aol. I also pray for the "stalker" because it needs to GROW UP and GET HELP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 148,890
any1 how has info 1 hr any1 that has info 1
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) 1 hr Looking For Place... 37
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,249
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 8 hr 4 Bucks 24
wayne supply 15 hr Cat Grinesdorffer 14
Any Witches in Corbin, that can cast spells (Jun '09) 22 hr big popa 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages