CHS deceased alumni
then_now

Brownsville, TN

#125 Jan 15, 2009
My age, death really don't bother me. When kids die that went to school with my kids, that really brothers me alot.
Slm

London, KY

#126 Jan 15, 2009
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am class of 99 also. I heard about Daniel and it broke my heart. I remember him as little boy. I haven't heard anything about James gibson, but I remember him too. Our reunion is coming up this year I might hear then.
I saw that about the reunion on Myspace...I would like to go even though I did not finish out at CHS...Just wonder if they will let me LOL. Seems to be that no one has heard from James since school. I just wonder what happened, I remember when his mom died, he was never really the same after that.....Just hope that what I heard was NOT true.
rip david

Clarksville, TN

#127 Jan 15, 2009
david g. cobb
Okay

Ripley, TN

#128 Jan 16, 2009
Laura Swanner Class of 02 I believe...maybe 03.
Sadness

Corbin, KY

#129 Jan 16, 2009
Luke Patterson- would have been class of 99 I think. He was a really nice guy.
Good guy

Richmond, KY

#130 Jan 16, 2009
Dave Hart of Hart Hollow Hart's.
Died of pneumonia complications about six years ago.
Not sure what class
then_now

Brownsville, TN

#131 Jan 16, 2009
rip david wrote:
david g. cobb
When did he graduate? I don't know if its the one I knew.
Huh

Anderson, SC

#132 Jan 16, 2009
Good guy wrote:
Dave Hart of Hart Hollow Hart's.
Died of pneumonia complications about six years ago.
Not sure what class
I think he was 94 or 95
whitley resident

Corbin, KY

#133 Jan 16, 2009
then_now wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he graduate? I don't know if its the one I knew.
Late 70's or early 80's.
just a note

London, KY

#134 Jan 16, 2009
I went to school with Luke Patterson. I remember well when he died. I was friends with him and his family. He would have been the class of 1997. I was in that class and I remember having the chair with a rose sitting where Luke would have sat at graduation. He was a great guy. His death was a tragic and accidental. Will never forget him. And for Jeff Combs i beleve it was a heartattack or cancer that killed him very sad. And as for David Ashley he died of cancer in 1999. We just never know when these things can happen to us we arent to young for anything.
tntharrell

United States

#135 Jan 16, 2009
Randy McHargue-- drown in Laurel Lake (summer of 89)
class of 86
Starr

Murray, KY

#136 Jan 16, 2009
Slm wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that about the reunion on Myspace...I would like to go even though I did not finish out at CHS...Just wonder if they will let me LOL. Seems to be that no one has heard from James since school. I just wonder what happened, I remember when his mom died, he was never really the same after that.....Just hope that what I heard was NOT true.
Um at the South Laurel Class of 98 Reunion those people that didn't finish school were able to go to that reunion just call ask for a invitation whoever is over the reunion that is what my friend did
then_now

Brownsville, TN

#137 Jan 16, 2009
whitley resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Late 70's or early 80's.
Yes, that's the one I knew. I must of missed him in the paper. What happened to him?

I work with Jeff Combs & clowned around with David Ashley when he would come in & refill the lottery machines up. Both VERY nice people.
Daniel Hamblin

Le Relecq, France

#138 Jan 16, 2009
inquiring mind wrote:
Does anybody know what was final report on Mark Hamblin's death? Was he killed or did he fall under the subway? Nice boy!!
There were no witnesses but it was quite apparent that he fell from the train.(Long Island, NY - June 2001) He was most likely trying to reach the next car as every other one had a restroom. There were no "accordion" barriers between cars and the floating platforms only extended a few inches from either car. It was late at night and I'm sure his contacts would have been bothering him by that time, so he probably never realized how big a gap there was between the two "platforms". His wallet was recovered undisturbed but I suppose it's possible he might have been trying to evade someone when he fell. No one will ever know. The why and how don't bother me anymore. But I'll never get over losing my only brother.

David Hart is mentioned on page 7 here. He was Class of '94. One of the friendliest guys I've ever known...always made me laugh. Gone too soon.
class of 94

Somerset, KY

#139 Jan 16, 2009
josh pate-great guy and father
larry crawford-car wreck
Huh

Anderson, SC

#140 Jan 17, 2009
class of 94 wrote:
josh pate-great guy and father
larry crawford-car wreck
What happened to Josh Pate? I am shocked! I had no idea he had passed.
rip david

Clarksville, TN

#141 Jan 17, 2009
then_now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's the one I knew. I must of missed him in the paper. What happened to him?
I work with Jeff Combs & clowned around with David Ashley when he would come in & refill the lottery machines up. Both VERY nice people.
david cobb. passed away from congestive heart failure
just a note

London, KY

#142 Jan 17, 2009
There are some other people on here that have passed that people haven't mentioned.....Lawrence Rutherford & Ryan Meeks, class of 97, he & his brother Robbie are both gone.

And to Daniel Hamblin......it was so tragic what happened to you brother...he was a very nice guy. I never heard anyone ever say anything but nice things about him. God Bless you & your family because it's never easy to lose someone we love. I know.
mee

Louisville, KY

#143 Jan 17, 2009
tntharrell wrote:
Randy McHargue-- drown in Laurel Lake (summer of 89)
class of 86
Randy was my uncle...I knew robbie meeks died but how did ryan die?
just a note

London, KY

#144 Jan 17, 2009
Ryan died of the same cancer Robbie had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 50 min anna 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
Pain 6 hr Meknows 8
Goins Whayne supply 6 hr know 3
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 12 hr DG Boss 52
Leslie Jones 14 hr Momof4 10
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 16 hr Walk with God 1,248
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages