Little Lambs Day Care and Preschool
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 19, 2008
My little girl went to Little Lambs from the time she was 18 months old til the time she started kindergarten this year, and I couldn't have asked for better. She learned so much from there. And everyone was so nice. They even offered to watch my little girl while our family attended a funeral, and sent flowers to the funeral. You can't ask for better, so i don't know what's up with people knocking them. If you go in and talk to Angela or any of them there, and let them know your concerns they'll certainly address the issue. I loved Little Lambs. Harley misses you Ms. Lynndessa!
Blessing

Somerset, KY

#22 Dec 19, 2008
Little lambs day care is the a very good daycare. They are clean and wonderful with the kids. It also a great place to work and the peopl there are wonderful.. I would recommend to anyone to send there children there or work there. Beautiful Beginnigs is a good place to. I know the owners there very well and they are good people. I would recommend either to anyone. You can ask anyone about these places and they will tell you the same. But some people like to tell stories and get things started and try to run reputations. And you find out that most of the time all it is someone who didnt get there way or someone trying to get the business for their selves.
Someone who knows

United States

#23 Dec 19, 2008
Little LAmbs Fan 2 wrote:
Little Lambs is a great daycare!!! & as the 1st L.L.Fan stated very few of the employees are church members!!
If anyone knows anything about the above mentioned lawsuit,they would also know that the individual that is pursuing the suit is also married to someone who works for Times Tribune.....So I'd be careful about who I backed until I knew BOTH sides to that story.
A few years ago a friend of mine had her little girl at Little Lambs and the child decided to go home. She ended up in the middle of Cumberland Falls Highway and someone driving by called the police and they came and got her. The staff didn't even miss her until the police brought her back. Now how is that for a "great" daycare???
Blessing

Somerset, KY

#24 Dec 19, 2008
that isnt true. That incident that happened was some older kids snuck out as a prank to see if they could get caught. I know that for a fact. So before you start stuff you need to get your facts staight.
Someone who knows

United States

#25 Dec 19, 2008
Blessing wrote:
that isnt true. That incident that happened was some older kids snuck out as a prank to see if they could get caught. I know that for a fact. So before you start stuff you need to get your facts staight.
It ABSOLUTELY is true!!! The childs mother is a friend of mine. Evidently you are talking about yet another incident of kids getting out. This child was found standing in the middle of Cumberland Falls Highway. My facts are perfectly straight. You are the one who needs to find out what you are talking about before you go spouting off.
Chicken Nugget

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Dec 20, 2008
Well you could always get a job there and try to make it better and report anything that is not appropriate.
WTF

Mason, OH

#27 Dec 27, 2008
bigmomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous? Why the hell would I be jealous of a day care worker? It was in the Times Tribune idiot. That's how I know. But of course you must know everything. Haha People amaze me.
I guess we should all believe what we read in the paper, it's 100% fact, not.
whatever

Corbin, KY

#28 Dec 27, 2008
Erika wrote:
They won't hire you unless you are a member of the church...JSYK
that's not true i have 2 friends that work there and they don't go to that church
dont take your kid here

Corbin, KY

#29 Dec 27, 2008
i took my son to kids inc on beatty ave, and it was a disaster. they called me 2 days in a row & said my son had a rash. the third day, when i took him as soon as they took him away from me they started to feed him eggs. well the problem was he was allergic to them and they had it posted on the front of their refridgerator that he couldn't have them. so that's where the rash was coming from each day. then, i went to pick him up another day, and two of the workers were out back on the playground with the kids smoking. yes smoking around the kids. that was the final straw for me. not to mention that my kids cried everyday i dropped him off and he'd never done that before. don't take your kids there unless you want them to pick up smoking and be given things that could make them sick.
parent

Somerset, KY

#30 Mar 2, 2009
what about the workers who is the best, who is the worst
One of the parents

Murray, KY

#31 Mar 3, 2009
I don't like that miss betsy.She just seems fake to me.I doult she even likes kids.
Better Be Careful

Sheridan, AR

#32 Mar 3, 2009
Little Lambs is awesome! And the problems they had before was made up by some crazy lady just wanting to get a free ride. Better get your facts straight because Little Lambs is good & so is Beautiful Beginnings. I know all people personally & they are great people who do a lot of good with very little.
concerned

Somerset, KY

#33 Mar 4, 2009
I have seen miss betsy being hateful to her daycare kids

Since: Jan 09

Pikeville, KY

#34 Mar 4, 2009
i here some workers there beat there own kids n nuthings done about it so y wuld any1 send a child they luv n care for i think her name is betsy
parent

Murray, KY

#35 Mar 4, 2009
I know nothing about what is being said but I do know Ms.Betsy doesn't work there any longer.
what

Murray, KY

#36 Mar 4, 2009
tonyaherd wrote:
i here some workers there beat there own kids n nuthings done about it so y wuld any1 send a child they luv n care for i think her name is betsy
If that were true don't you think you should do something about it? Sounds like you know more than other people might know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know what there building on the byp... 1 hr summertunes 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,302
Man arrested for growing a little pot. (Jul '11) 16 hr Hmm 9
Ridiculous\\\Selina and Keara 17 hr inquiry 2 3
Question about reflective red, yellow, blue, an... (Nov '12) 19 hr Yellowstoner 123
jill johnson,sonny's bbq 21 hr satisfied 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 23 hr my bible 1,103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages