UKfan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

makes you wonder what ppl. homes look like!
old days

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Remember the Peer station in North Corbin. Now that was the nasty bathroom.Glad I'm a guy and can stand up.
Food for thought

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Walmart on any given day has the more people through its doors than any other store/business around here. Therefore I think it is safe to say that their restrooms are the most used in corbin. I have used them on several occasions and never had a problem with their cleanliness. Therefore I think it is very sad other businesses can not acheive this same standard for its patrons.
Business Responsibility

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

It is the responsibility of the business to keep the bath rooms clean.

Common sense dictates that a store as busy as K-mart needs a full time attendant. After 10 people poop in the same space, it is going to be nasty.

If the bathroom is cleaned twice an hour, the mess never builds up and the bathroom can be kept clean.

The Corbin K-Mart needs to be reported to the K-Mart regional management. The local managers will be fired or at least lined out on this issue.

If you notice, Walmart always has an attendant working the bathrooms.

A department store will save more than enough on theft prevention to pay for the attendant.

No excuse at all for Belk or Penny's either. Again regional mangers should be notified.

The other rest room issue is local stores that will not let anyone use their bathrooms. Lowe's in Corbin is a good example. The lady working in there is rude about everything, but she sure as heck will not let anyone use the bathroom. A lot of convenience stores also keep an out of order sign up 24/7.

People should not do business in any store that refuses to let the public use their restroom or that continuously lies about the rest room being out of order.
Bowling Alley Stinks

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

Prof Plumb wrote:
What are the most dirty bathrooms you ever seen around here?
The Corbin and London bowling alley has nastiest bathrooms I have ever been in. They stink all day every day.
jami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

I think Taco Bell has a nasty one. I only went in there once and couldn't use it...there was poop everywhere! Nasty.
Rat patrol

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Well look at it like this if the people using the restrooms would not trash them they would not be nasty..When you go to a restaurant to eat you expect to wash the table and dishes,,But please should not have to wipe thier ass for them..
great

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Rat patrol wrote:
Well look at it like this if the people using the restrooms would not trash them they would not be nasty..When you go to a restaurant to eat you expect to wash the table and dishes,,But please should not have to wipe thier ass for them..
see there are some people that get on here and post good advice other than trying to say it's ok to go and trash restrooms and then go talk about who has nasty restrooms. I myself have went into kmart restrooms there are times they are clean and then there are times where you open the door and walk away because someone just used the floor instead of the toilet. People just don't have respect and it reflects the business.
living it up

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

I have never and would never trash a public restroom, or anything else for that matter, I as most people have respect for my own and other's property. I really don't even know anyone who would. I have worked at places where I sometimes cleaned the restrooms (and no it's not a pleasant task) But we took turns cleaning it, and it stayed decent,the filth in the ones I have commented on is years of nastiness, grime and never cleaned. Just run a old soured nasty mop across the floor and called it cleaned looks like. I was raised any job you do don't half do it, do it right, I've always took pride in any job or task I've ever done and I have never lost any sleep over it. Some people should try it.
Rat patrol

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Fist a restroom should be a convenience to you if the rest room is bad its because someone made it that way so please like the poster above said stop bad mouthing the business and start cleaning your own back yard up first,,Then they would not be such filthy restrooms because if we all would all help keep them clean.
strike

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

The Corbin Bowling Alley by far .Not only are the bathrooms a joke it is probably the FILTHIEST business in Corbin.
Read

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

well I have to admit that the corbin bowling alley is disgusting but look who runs it lynch
RED Giant

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Business Responsibility wrote:
It is the responsibility of the business to keep the bath rooms clean.
Common sense dictates that a store as busy as K-mart needs a full time attendant. After 10 people poop in the same space, it is going to be nasty.
If the bathroom is cleaned twice an hour, the mess never builds up and the bathroom can be kept clean.
The Corbin K-Mart needs to be reported to the K-Mart regional management. The local managers will be fired or at least lined out on this issue.
If you notice, Walmart always has an attendant working the bathrooms.
A department store will save more than enough on theft prevention to pay for the attendant.
No excuse at all for Belk or Penny's either. Again regional mangers should be notified.
The other rest room issue is local stores that will not let anyone use their bathrooms. Lowe's in Corbin is a good example. The lady working in there is rude about everything, but she sure as heck will not let anyone use the bathroom. A lot of convenience stores also keep an out of order sign up 24/7.
People should not do business in any store that refuses to let the public use their restroom or that continuously lies about the rest room being out of order.
One thing that I don't get is that why do most places has less than 3 toilet stalls?That would help a little bit.Is it to save on water?I know someone let loads in urinals when the stalls are occupied.
RED Giant

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

strike wrote:
The Corbin Bowling Alley by far .Not only are the bathrooms a joke it is probably the FILTHIEST business in Corbin.
That is gross to have the dinning area new the $hitter
UK Fan

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

strike wrote:
You are right on the money. This will be my last year bowling there. For years, the place has stunk. The bathrooms are filthy, and the main area is not much better. When I bowled in London, some of the men would go outside to relieve themselves to keep from going into those nasty bathrooms. The owners don't care about the place, and it shows.
hello

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

taco bell in corbin has the nastyest bathrooms by far it smells like some one dieed in there.
lrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Gulf gas station windy hill rd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Corbin's little leagues next game? 43 min Wondering 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min LMS 128,056
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min LMS 144,996
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,111
used above ground swimming pool for sale? (May '12) 5 hr slippery frog 55
Boob jobs 5 hr lol 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••