A Girl That Goes By The Name Chrissy

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tryin To Figure Her Out

Mayfield, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Does anyone know who she is? Or what she is like? I believe she goes to Corbin High School, and I think she lives off of KY street. If you know anything about her let me know. I know she's got blonde hair, and wears glasses.
20toaHouse

Mayfield, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2008
Chrissy Johnson? that lives on 9th street?
Tryin To Figure Her Out

Mayfield, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2008
20toaHouse wrote:
Chrissy Johnson? that lives on 9th street?
That sounds about right I'm not sure exactly where she lives at, but I was just tryin to figure out what she was like? I've only seen her a few times.

“Rollin thru the Hood”

Since: Nov 08

Corbin

#4 Nov 19, 2008
I know her she is a kid. What do you wanna know about her?

“Rollin thru the Hood”

Corbin

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Tryin To Figure Her Out wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds about right I'm not sure exactly where she lives at, but I was just tryin to figure out what she was like? I've only seen her a few times.
Better yet, next time you "see her" ask her. She will tell you what you wanna know. Are you male or female?.
Tryin To Figure Out

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2008
Hillbilly Drive By wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, next time you "see her" ask her. She will tell you what you wanna know. Are you male or female?.
Does it matter if I'm male or female. Your kinda a smarta** aren't you? I have heard she is pretty nasty

“Rollin thru the Hood”

Corbin

#7 Nov 19, 2008
Your the one on here asking questions. Someone already told you where she lives on an earlier thread. Why dont you go ask her (chrissy). You might get more than you bargain for.

“Rollin thru the Hood”

Corbin

#8 Nov 19, 2008
My intentions are not to be a smart a**. Im just blunt. Sorry.
JoDi delph

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2008
excuse me chrissy johnson is not nasty at all this girl is my bestfriend she helps everyone trough everything!! She's a rele good person!!
why

Corbin, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2008
why r people talking about her
Tryin To Figure Out

Mayfield, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2008
JoDi delph wrote:
excuse me chrissy johnson is not nasty at all this girl is my bestfriend she helps everyone trough everything!! She's a rele good person!!
yea she really does try to help ppl out don't she? I've heard (lol). She's even tried to help me out if you know what I mean. I know she is nasty
Pitiful

Ripley, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2008
Man you girls are nothing but drama. You see someone in school with a prettier notebook than yours and you run home and get on topix.
Tryin To Figure Out

Mayfield, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2008
Pitiful wrote:
Man you girls are nothing but drama. You see someone in school with a prettier notebook than yours and you run home and get on topix.
Nobody in the first place asked you for your two-sence. Yea I really ran home for school just to get on here, dumba** I'm not in school
erinlawton

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2008
Chrissy Johnson..is the best friend you could ever have..she is in no way nasty..or a slut or anything..dont talk about her..if you want to know anything about her..then you need to ask her straight to her face..because she will for sure tell you..
Chrissy Johnson

Dyer, TN

#15 Nov 30, 2008
ok listen i dont know who you are or what..
but everyone on here is right i will tell you
what you want to know/..idc to and im not nasty/.
i dont know how ive helped you out in a nasty way
im not nasty anyone and everyone will tell you
that (unless they dont like me)!!1
but if you have a problem with me stop
putting your name as tryin to figure her out.
put your real name or right me on myspace..
and if you ask me this sounds like justin dewayne bell..or preston rains..(and God knows ive never HELPED him out)(that's NASTY)
just tell me who you are or your nothing
but a pu$$y
&#9829;Chrissy
Chrissy Johnson

Dyer, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2008
Tryin To Figure Out wrote:
<quoted text>yea she really does try to help ppl out don't she? I've heard (lol). She's even tried to help me out if you know what I mean. I know she is nasty
umm..idk who you are but everyone knows im
not nasty im not like that i dont get why
your saying all this stupid crap..
it eaither your bored and have nothing
else to do with your life..or your just to
scared to ask me yourself.cause everyone will
tell you im a very blunt person and ill tell
you want you want to know..or ill kick your a$$
(sorry but true)
Marie

Tiptonville, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2008
I dont think Chrissy is nasty at all, I DO however think it was pretty shitty of her to egg my best friends husbands car, just because she was pissed off at my besties husbands roomate because he didnt want anything to do with her. THAT was shitty
Chrissy Johnson

Dyer, TN

#18 Dec 4, 2008
Marie wrote:
I dont think Chrissy is nasty at all, I DO however think it was pretty shitty of her to egg my best friends husbands car, just because she was pissed off at my besties husbands roomate because he didnt want anything to do with her. THAT was shitty
Uh I didn't egg nobody's car just because they wouldn't have nothin' to do with me what are you talkin' about??????
Marie

Mayfield, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2008
you and your cousin or whatever, egged my friends car, the crimpy haired girl that goes to CHS. i was with my friend when we watched you guys come back up to her car the day after you egged them, we may have been wrong about why you guys did it but i was with her and I SAW YOU do it
felicia and ashley

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Dec 22, 2008
Chrissy is fer sure not nasty.
shes an awesome friend, & is only
mean to the people that start drama
with her like all these people that are
talking crap about her. you guys seriously
need to find something better to do with your
time!!! love you chrissy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min usa 149,908
needing a job 1 hr JessicaLynn0110 1
biggest slut in woodbine, who are they? (Oct '08) 2 hr hairy around the ... 47
csx 7 hr Thomas 10
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 12 hr Walk with God 1,275
Dorthae dam/lake 21 hr Bob 5
Hook up 23 hr Girlinlondon 21

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance