Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2009
Information

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Does anyone know where to get Certified Nursing Assistant Training in this area. I want to start nursing school I need this and I really don't want to go for a semester t get this someone told me some nursing homes have this.
for real

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2009
yes nursin homes have them...u only go for acouple days to training then they will put u out on the floor...try hillcrest nursing home.they have them..and all the other nursing homes have them also,u will have to go to them and ask about it and get an application!
bigmomma

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2009
try hillcrest/Corbin Nursing Homes they are always having classes. Also I think a nursing home in London does them also. The Name starts with Laurel. Hillcrest/Corbin Nursing home will only hire females to work in their facility. Pretty sad.
Information

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2009
bigmomma wrote:
try hillcrest/Corbin Nursing Homes they are always having classes. Also I think a nursing home in London does them also. The Name starts with Laurel. Hillcrest/Corbin Nursing home will only hire females to work in their facility. Pretty sad.
T hank you for the Info.
Information

Murray, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2009
for real wrote:
yes nursin homes have them...u only go for acouple days to training then they will put u out on the floor...try hillcrest nursing home.they have them..and all the other nursing homes have them also,u will have to go to them and ask about it and get an application!
Thank You
maybe

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2009
the classes last 2 weeks. then they train you on the floor for a couple weeksthen after a month or two you can take your state test so at best its at least a two month process from beginning to end
need to know

Tyner, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2009
Does anyone know if they are having them now?
Need to

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2009
All you need to do is call and find out. They don't bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Obama Zombies 151,260
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min Mitch 1,438
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Jenny4 130,529
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 2 hr ivote 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Advertisment 26,226
Review: Eastern Cable Corp (Sep '09) 11 hr it is a scam 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr pusherman_ 81,595
•••
•••
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••