Would you like to see Clovertop Baker...

Would you like to see Clovertop Bakery open again?

Created by Shanda Price on Aug 30, 2008

549 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Curious

Winchester, KY

#141 May 20, 2009
I love the Clovertop bakery, had the best of everything, fresh and delicious, so sad to see it gone. Went to a wedding once and couple of years ago from the owners and they had the same cake, so good. Worth the July heat just to have a piece.
concerned II

Kennett, MO

#142 May 21, 2009
I loved to stop by there once a week and get some of their donuts. They were so good. I do wish that they would open back up again.
former hound

Montgomery, AL

#143 May 22, 2009
Donut lover wrote:
I crave Clovertop donuts and iced sugar cookies
Me too!!
not any more

Gray, KY

#144 May 27, 2009
now that the new bakery. just desserts have opened i hope clover top stays closed. they are much better and MUCH MUCH cleaner
Lil Momma

London, KY

#145 May 27, 2009
how could anyone not want them to open back up i remember going there as a little kid and getting the best donutholes ever if they opened back up that would be awesome im about to have my first kid and would love to take him to clover top just like i was when i was little

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone up for some fun now 44 min Thursday guy 1
Lauren mattyson boutique 2 hr yeahwell 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Richard (Richie) Adams?!?! 3 hr Pye 1
Renee Finley Tankersley 5 hr Duh 3
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 8 hr Jade 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 20 hr child of God 1,633

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages