Continue on I want to here this one.
no hair

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2008
nothing is sexier to me then a fresh shave
ats right

London, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2008
fresh shave or a little Hitler sitting just above. who wants to be down there fighting his way through a big old 1970's all natural bush. start gagging and coughing trying to get it out of your throat. by my belief is if she is to shave hers. the dude should trim up his man pistol. what is good for the goose is good for the gander
fallenangel74

Tazewell, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Even if its not shaved it should be well groomed. There's no excuse for a shaggy cooter....and please people, pay attention to that bikini line. If you don't it looks like you're trying to smuggle spiders in your drawers.
1234awe

La Grange, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2008
fallenangel74 wrote:
Even if its not shaved it should be well groomed. There's no excuse for a shaggy cooter....and please people, pay attention to that bikini line. If you don't it looks like you're trying to smuggle spiders in your drawers.
yea really!!! Who wants to get to the sexy g string and see a big puff ball and "spiders" crawling out from the sides......
agrees

Brownsville, TN

#7 Oct 3, 2008
ats right wrote:
fresh shave or a little Hitler sitting just above. who wants to be down there fighting his way through a big old 1970's all natural bush. start gagging and coughing trying to get it out of your throat. by my belief is if she is to shave hers. the dude should trim up his man pistol. what is good for the goose is good for the gander
I am clean shavin and trust me my man likes it so much he gets off just by going down on me;-) I finally convinced him to do the same it ruins the mood when you have to stop doing your thing to pull hair out of your mouth....yuck
Har Har

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2008
you know what they say....if ya got a gobbler ya need a big bush to hide it.
Landing Strip

New Albany, IN

#10 Oct 3, 2008
A landing strip is nice. But who needs the jungle
fallenangel74

Tazewell, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2008
No! A jungle is never good unless you have a machete. On the other hand. Ever tried to gently cup a set of hairy balls? Kinda feels like holding on to two brillo pads.
alpha male

Mayfield, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2008
nothing's more of a mood killer to see the erupting pubes from the pantie-line...it's like she's trying to smuggle chewbacca across the border.
skinnie 1

Baldwin City, KS

#14 Oct 3, 2008
WOW wrote:
Perhaps I'm old school, but I think the more hair, the sexier it is
You got that right the more hair the sexier no shaved one for me .
shaved

Murray, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2008
skinnie 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right the more hair the sexier no shaved one for me .
that's so gross
salad

Somerset, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2008
The slicker the more I like it. Less friction
BJGentry

Anderson, SC

#17 Oct 3, 2008
straight to the candy....I'm with it I wont get lost! haha
BJGentry

Anderson, SC

#18 Oct 3, 2008
that's why I bring the clippers with me they're coming in handy when I [email protected] around with the cotton candy!
skinnie 1

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Oct 3, 2008
shaved wrote:
<quoted text>that's so gross
And why may I ask is it gross to want a woman look like nature intended and not like a immature woman..
Stanky

London, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2008
I like a little hair on those cooters cause if they are shaved it looks like a pile of cow crap with a wagon track through it.
AAA

London, KY

#21 Oct 3, 2008
I'm a woman and heres how I look at it. Some men like shaved, some dont. If you're married do what your man likes. If thats a little hair or shaved or whatever, do what he wants. If you're single do what YOU want. I cant imagine a woman not wanting at least to be trimmed up, but I suggest no hair on the bottom, a little on the top. Cant go wrong with that.
huh

Brownsville, TN

#22 Oct 3, 2008
Stanky wrote:
I like a little hair on those cooters cause if they are shaved it looks like a pile of cow crap with a wagon track through it.
Not really sure who's cat you've been looking at but it sounds like thay have the can't help it's...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Patriot 151,618
Who is the nurse you have slept with at Corbin ... (Jul '10) 4 hr I know 7
Hey, did you guys just hear that? 4 hr Bram 1
which Hole is the best 7 hr bi hung 7
Brad combs and Pam Hatfield dealing still!! 12 hr Hey 14
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 21 hr Walk with God 1,293
Twist & Shout Mon coffee shop 51

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages