Who got took to jail????
awe heck

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2012
thought ya tell me what did ya see or hear
info.

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2012
The lock down was because a kid had a pocket knife on him and they brought in the drug dogs.
English teacher

Williamsburg, OH

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Who got took to jail? Not sure but you sure need to spend more time learning English.
Freshie

Fulton, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Yeah I'm wanting to know as well.
I heard

Whitley City, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="info."]The lock down was because a kid had a pocket knife on him and they brought in the drug dogs.[/QUOTE]

just told on the news it was a drug check, found some but would not talk about it.
junior

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2012
What does a pocket knife have to do with drugs? Haha
Oooo

Sharpsburg, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Chris Humfleet had the knife
I heard Tony B. went to jail
Wow

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2012
At Corbin...seriously??? And they wouldn't discuss it?? I am shocked, you only hear of this kind of stuff from the county schools...lol
junior

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Man Chris is just a redneck. He probably had that pocket knife and didn't know it as much as I'd say he carries them around. But good luck to tony. I saw him at the end of the day so I didn't think he was the one
know

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Corbin covers everything up, so you will never know the truth. this is the worst of all covering it up unless parents and school systems hold the students accountable
know

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2012
oh my gosh oh no not corbin, how could you say such a thing, none of those kids do drugs or anything wrong, they are all just perfect and sooooooooooooo smart.
london

Ripley, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2012
know wrote:
Corbin covers everything up, so you will never know the truth. this is the worst of all covering it up unless parents and school systems hold the students accountable
yes corbin does cover up drug stuff because they dont want there sh@thole town looking bad, BUT GUESS WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT CORBIN HIGH HAVING A DRUG PROBLEM JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE TOWNS AROUND THEY THINK THERE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE N CORBIN. the truth is its way out of control thats the truth

Corbin Genius

Murray, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2012
Yes, there are those of us Corbinites that like to party a little. The difference between us and you county hillbillies is that we are better educated, therefore smarter, therefore we have a higher percentage of people more capable of getting away with it.
Methhead Hillbilly

Murray, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Y'all just got more money to get out of trouble and cover it up with cuz your great grandpa worked and left you something. My great grandpa was a coal miner that died of black lung and didn't leave me a morsel. Killed his self in there so people like your rich grandpa could run a business and keep warm.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 18, 2012
This is a perfect example to show the the reason why Corbin is a better school than the other area schools. When someone brings drugs to school at Corbin they take it serious and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If someone brings drugs to school at Lynn Camp or Knox Central nobody cares.
Corbin sucks

Mayfield, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2012
Methhead Hillbilly wrote:
Y'all just got more money to get out of trouble and cover it up with cuz your great grandpa worked and left you something. My great grandpa was a coal miner that died of black lung and didn't leave me a morsel. Killed his self in there so people like your rich grandpa could run a business and keep warm.
AMEN
Player

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2012
Corbin Genius wrote:
Yes, there are those of us Corbinites that like to party a little. The difference between us and you county hillbillies is that we are better educated, therefore smarter, therefore we have a higher percentage of people more capable of getting away with it.
You might be "getting away with it" for now....but addiction is addiction. Addiction doesn't care how much money you have.....you will eventually need help. Just saying
Corbin Genius

Murray, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2012
Well, at least we'll be able to pay for rehab...thanks to our grandparents! Then we'll get out and go right back to work in the family business because we're still smart enough. There's no hope for you county educated schools. See ya at Applebee's when you serve me and my business associates:)
junior

Bowie, MD

#20 Jan 18, 2012
Ok Corbin genius, you need to get off your high horse and stop acting like Corbin is better than everyone. Yes I go to Corbin, but I also know plenty of people from other schools. From what I can see Corbin students are worse than most. Sure we cover it up, but that doesn't make us better. If you think your just so smart then why are you stupid enough to do drugs? Tell me that one big boy. We are no better than anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Lacresa 137,713
Larissa (Aug '09) 2 hr who2015me 12
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 8 hr imyou 22
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 11 hr Truth 24
ISO Southern Gospel tenor singer 15 hr New_Journey 3
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 18 hr Walk with God 856
found titanium ring in parking lot Thu found 5
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]