i need help pay my phone bill

i need help pay my phone bill

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
earl

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2010
all i need to make is 50 dallors for a phone bill
Work

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2010
Have any skills? Are you willing to work? What can you offer?
earl

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2010
yes i can work
yeah ok

Brownsville, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2010
earl wrote:
all i need to make is 50 dallors for a phone bill
wow do you think you can stay warm without a phone. DUH!!!
perfectbitch

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2010
earl wrote:
all i need to make is 50 dallors for a phone bill
There are no special programs that help assist with your phone bill that I know of....because phone service is not a necessity. If you draw food stamps or on any kind of government assistance there is a program you can sign up for that will pay a portion of your bill every month. You can even get a cell phone with Blue Grass Cellular at a big discount with restrictions of course. Just contact your case worker about it.
my goodness

Brownsville, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2010
perfectbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no special programs that help assist with your phone bill that I know of....because phone service is not a necessity. If you draw food stamps or on any kind of government assistance there is a program you can sign up for that will pay a portion of your bill every month. You can even get a cell phone with Blue Grass Cellular at a big discount with restrictions of course. Just contact your case worker about it.
when i could not pay my phone bill i went with out QUIT BEGGING get a JOB or go without i mean really your getting everything else free.give us tax payers a break!!!!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#7 Feb 17, 2010
How are you getting on the computer? If this is from your home computer with internet connect... I could care less if your phone is shut off... But I would suggest if you are using a library computer or a friends that you do just as I did... Get rid of your phone lines and go get a pay as you go phone.. If you run out of bucks the phone don't work... As for Internet everyone up this Holler got together and bought a cheap wireless router and pay one price for everyone to get on the net and pay 19 bucks a Year for MagicJack phone service.. My total Phone and Internet cost per month about 12 bucks...
Probably 1

Mayfield, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2010
lets see i am trying 3 cell phones out, 1 at a time per month;boost;liberty wireless,and straight talk,now it is time to choose,but i can't so i'm going to let them all gather dust,unless you guys want to help me pay them,[for petes sake i am teasing]so don't anyone get riled.had another boost,my son took it over,but he's paying it,so thats good.
Well Now

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Sorry buddy, telephones are not necessities. I lived for many years without a phone because I could not afford it. Learn to live on what you have or get a job but quit bumming people.
ok now

Brownsville, TN

#10 Feb 17, 2010
Well Now wrote:
Sorry buddy, telephones are not necessities. I lived for many years without a phone because I could not afford it. Learn to live on what you have or get a job but quit bumming people.
thank you for this post i mean come on now help pay for a phone.what next wipe my a$$ i am to lazy.
Probably 1

Mayfield, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
i think they were only teasing.
Daniel Ray Stinnett

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2010
i am disabeld an have ocd an mager depresson an cant go anyplace in the car without my cellphone my Dr.told me to lay it beside me winn i travel an thair is allways someone rite at my hand.i fill so much better knowing someone is that close.im not the only one with this problm.Thank God i can aford a cell phone but im sure thair is people that cant.i thank life line shoud give you a choice between home phone help an cell phone help if your old an sick you can carry a cell phone with you but you cant carry a house phone very fare.
wondering

Brownsville, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Daniel Ray Stinnett wrote:
i am disabeld an have ocd an mager depresson an cant go anyplace in the car without my cellphone my Dr.told me to lay it beside me winn i travel an thair is allways someone rite at my hand.i fill so much better knowing someone is that close.im not the only one with this problm.Thank God i can aford a cell phone but im sure thair is people that cant.i thank life line shoud give you a choice between home phone help an cell phone help if your old an sick you can carry a cell phone with you but you cant carry a house phone very fare.
If you're that dis-able you don't need to be under the wheel driving any-way. and, yes there are some kind of help for a home phone service for the dis- able.Tell that DOC to pay the bill.
James

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Look right in front of your phone book there are all kinds of cheap phone service providers and they turn your phone on with no money down and the bill is only 20 something a month if you draw stamps or any goverment assistance if not it is only like 37 a month and you get some free long distance with the service.
working girl

Corbin, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2010
dont feel sorry for you,shouldnt have got a phone if you canat afford quit begging off working people you need to try it
In the Know

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2010
Then get the dang thing turned off and get a gophone for emergency use. Or here's a thought, get a damn job and quit begging.
James

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2010
You people on here don't even know what this person may be going through but you get on here and start bashing him right off the bat may GOD have mercy on your HATEN HEARTS.Thats whats wrong with this world today people are to quick to judge one another.
rusty onkst

Dyer, TN

#18 Oct 24, 2010
he spent his money buying me flowers!
we use to suck eachother
i'm dead now
no suckie for me or my lads
James

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2010
rusty onkst wrote:
he spent his money buying me flowers!
we use to suck eachother
i'm dead now
no suckie for me or my lads
You are one sick person using a dead guys name on here saying the things you are.
smoke

Skandia, MI

#20 Oct 24, 2010
earl wrote:
all i need to make is 50 dallors for a phone bill
You need fifty bucks to buy that next high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Williamson 4 hr LoL 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr mdbuilder 177,393
Magistrate District 5 5 hr daviw 12
Looking for a fwb nsa 8 hr Imkindacool 1
Judy hicks 12 hr Eeeewwwww 19
Author 15 hr Monroe 2
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 15 hr Julie 73

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages