Posted in the Corbin Forum

I Miss Alex

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Is that what happened?
RIP Alex

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2012
So you are saying they called her in to work & she wasn't suppose to & they told her to hurry? That's awful :( Anyone know about this or is it true? I'm seriously going to boycott Belks!
Hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Why boycott belks ?
Umm

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Why boycott belks ?
Pay no attention to the person from South Carolina. He/She is a liar. It isn't true.
RIP Alex

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2012
What isn't true???
RIP Alex

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
I did see that someone was upset that Belks had called her in to work & said she was late- to hurry in but she wasn't scheduled. Maybe some feel that if Belks hadn't called her in like that- that she wouldn't have been in a hurry & hydroplaned & wrecked.
whatever

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
RIP Alex wrote:
I did see that someone was upset that Belks had called her in to work & said she was late- to hurry in but she wasn't scheduled. Maybe some feel that if Belks hadn't called her in like that- that she wouldn't have been in a hurry & hydroplaned & wrecked.
You didn't see anyone else. You're the one making the story up! Seriously, shut up!
sad

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Her boyfriend said they were texting each other when it happened police confirmed
Geeesh

Wayland, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
RIP Alex wrote:
So you are saying they called her in to work & she wasn't suppose to & they told her to hurry? That's awful :( Anyone know about this or is it true? I'm seriously going to boycott Belks!
No one said anything about Belks but you, you idiotic douchebag. You must be sick to use the death of an innocent girl to bash Belks.
Gilly

London, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2012
I don't know,but if it is true,i see a big lawsuit on the way .that it does happen is very true,yes i guess we the ones listening to them share part of the blame.We need to tell them where to stuff their job,but not many does.
Info

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Lawsuit against belk? She worked there during holiday times for extra money. Like ups holiday helpers, you go in when called
belks

Stearns, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
what has Belks got to do with her texting, while driving? such a beautiful lady, so sorry for this all, God bless this family.
sad

Lake Zurich, IL

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Belks has nothing to do with this poor girls death, they didnt hydrplane her car or make her text. it happened cause it happened. its no ones fault people.
stop answering this

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2012
If everyone decided to "boycott" THIS thread, then the person who started it would only have themself to argue with.(I'm not even going to give my opinion... reason why? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. but that doesn't stop most people from running their mouths)
Pray for the family...
Please stop this thread.. nothing but pain for those involved
Mother of four

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
SHE WASN'T TEXTING!!!!!!!
rebel yell

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2012
it does'nt matter if she was texting and not wearing her seat belt, the outcomes the same, the young lady died, accidents happen and this was a bad one, we ALL need to let her rest in peace and remember her family in our prayers, that they may find some comfort during the holiday season.
random

United States

#17 Dec 24, 2012
First of all I was talking to her and I was at Belks. They did change her schedule and tell her she was late however they also told her to be careful and take her time getting there. Second of all she wasn't texting and driving. That's just a rumor. She wrecked because she hydroplaned.
BluesBrothers

London, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2012
Gilly wrote:
I don't know,but if it is true,i see a big lawsuit on the way .that it does happen is very true,yes i guess we the ones listening to them share part of the blame.We need to tell them where to stuff their job,but not many does.
You're goofy. You can't sue Belks because a poor girl died in a car wreck. Besides, I heard she was texting her boyfriend when she wrecked.
Thinker

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Please drop this thread. I too have lost a child and I can tell you that Alex's family does not need this. All things happen for a reason and to try to explain what that reason is .....is pointless. Heaven has gained an angel...Alex was greatly loved and will be missed.
Boycott

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Forget Belk, what about Kroger hiring pedos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Athenesword 135,638
Neighbor's dog craps in my yard all the time (Feb '14) 2 hr barefoot2626 8
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 3 hr gator 45
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 823
Walmart stores closing 15 hr Someone 1
US Senator for KY Jon Scribner (Jan '10) 18 hr Jonohh 6
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 18 hr Dylanbooker 181
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]