United States

#84 Dec 24, 2011
ole to jimmy vance
hippo

Dyer, TN

#86 Dec 24, 2011
Drunk Drivers Hurt Us All wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick SOB if you really believe what you said. You might feel different if the drunk had maimed or killed your grandchild and then bought his way out of it. Shame on you!!!
This is a daily occurrence, whether it's alcohol, weed, meth, prescription drugs, cell phones, etc...Why single one person out, now that he has passed on. Why not rag on the living repeat offenders? By the way, no one was physically injured by Mr. Vance's indiscretions. Isn't jealousy and judgement, sins the Bible teaches you so-called Christians about?
Get ready for some more drug related deaths when the town goes wet.
Richard

United States

#87 Dec 24, 2011
Sorry to hear that.
Get your facts straight

Winchester, KY

#88 Dec 24, 2011
<quoted text>
You are one sick SOB if you really believe what you said. You might feel different if the drunk had maimed or killed your grandchild and then bought his way out of it. Shame on you!!!
Whose grandchild did he kill? Shame on you for accusing him of that! As far as I know he didn't kill anyone but probably himself with his drinking! Don't get me wrong, drinking and driving is wrong, I said he had a sickness! But he never got on here and said bad things about anybody's family members that had just passed away!!!!! Thank God, that he did protect innocent people and no o e was killed by him! I think you have your facts wrong! So shame on YOU!
Soooo

Winchester, KY

#91 Dec 25, 2011
Perra Loca wrote:
Apologies, she killed Lisa Knuckles (34), Dakota Knuckles (2), and Richard Scalf (20).
Richard's mother was a Mills before she married.
Lisa's husband (36) was taken to BRMC, her daughter, Misty (15) was flown to UK.
At the time, Kari's name was Tankersly. She was married to Jimmy Tankersly.
Why is everyone acting like he killed someone? We cannot help what someone else does! Only ourself. I am sure that he did drive drunk many times, but by the grace of God, no one was killed!
Nobody

Somerset, KY

#92 Dec 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Exactly when and where did Mr. Vance have a drunk driving accident? Name the people he maimed and killed.
Drunk Drivers Hurt Us All

United States

#93 Dec 25, 2011
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly when and where did Mr. Vance have a drunk driving accident? Name the people he maimed and killed.
Why don't you rednecks learn to improve your reading comprehension skills? The poster was simply stating the hypothetical question of "How would you feel if this drunk had killed your grandchild?" He wasn't stating that it had happened, only that you need to think about how differently you would feel about this drunk if he had maimed or killed someone close to you.
Mr Vance drove drunk almost DAILY!!! It was a miracle that he hadn't maimed or killed someone. It was only a matter of time before it would have happened. Corbin's roads are a bit safer now but we need to get all of these potential killers off the roadways.
BullButter

Winchester, KY

#94 Dec 25, 2011
Well,,,,,,, he didn't really kill anybody, but he could have!!! Yea, yea, yea. My neighbor passed away and he had a gun collection. What about all the people he could've shot.
never drank

Corbin, KY

#95 Dec 25, 2011
I've often wonder why Jimmy drank so much. One day we were talking and he was talking about growing up, and I got the feeling there was alot of special memories for him.

Those's memories, were very dear to him, and no it wasn't boosting of what he had, or did have.
I feel like I saw a part of Jimmy , that very few people notice, if any.

He was very nice to me,in fact there was a time I thought he was going to share some things that was bothering him, but someone came up and started talking to him. So I've never did get back to that moment, but I did see something I felt that he was having a hard time dealing with.

Many hurtful things has been said on this topix.
I'm one that thinks it's a deep emotional stress feeling that causes a person to drink, then it get out of hand like it did Jimmy and Many others.
I know what I,m about to say will most likely will not be too agreeable to most people. But if I read my Bible right, God doesn't take anyone out of this world until their time is up.

You R a Piece of Sh-t

United States

#96 Dec 25, 2011
BullButter wrote:
Well,,,,,,, he didn't really kill anybody, but he could have!!! Yea, yea, yea. My neighbor passed away and he had a gun collection. What about all the people he could've shot.
This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen. You are the type of animal that doesn't give a damn about what reckless drunks do on the roadways. You probably put babies at risk by driving under the influence. I have the urge to beat your sorry @ss, even on Christmas!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#97 Dec 25, 2011
BullButter wrote:
This logic is idiotic. The man was arrested several times for DUI and hit and runs. How you can defend that blows my mind.
Spooge Bob

Dyer, TN

#98 Dec 25, 2011
Corbin Guys Stepdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
This logic is idiotic. The man was arrested several times for DUI and hit and runs. How you can defend that blows my mind.
Smoke you another doobie and go ƒuck yourself. Pick me up some cigarettes while you're out. Oh? It's not the same?
Logically Illogical

United States

#99 Dec 25, 2011
Spooge Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Smoke you another doobie and go ƒuck yourself. Pick me up some cigarettes while you're out. Oh? It's not the same?
Nice sentiments on Christmas, there Sponge Bob Nimrod!!! Btw, CGS, is exactly right in what he said.
Merry Christmas Jerk

Dyer, TN

#100 Dec 25, 2011
Logically Illogical wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentiments on Christmas, there Sponge Bob Nimrod!!! Btw, CGS, is exactly right in what he said.
Nice sentiments from the rest of you as-holes.BTW only one person uses CGS to describe the previous poster, Pot Pervert.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#101 Dec 25, 2011
Spooge Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Smoke you another doobie and go ƒuck yourself. Pick me up some cigarettes while you're out. Oh? It's not the same?
What?
Friend of Jim

Mayfield, KY

#103 Dec 25, 2011
such a great example of ignorance, you have no clue what you are talking about
Friend of Jim

Mayfield, KY

#104 Dec 25, 2011
you self righteous idiots, you have no clue
No Sympathy 4 Drunks

United States

#105 Dec 25, 2011
Friend of Jim wrote:
such a great example of ignorance, you have no clue what you are talking about
You are the one with no f^ck•ng clue. The drunk drove under the influence on many occasions and endangered the lives of a lot of innocent people. On several of those instances, it was documented in the newspapers. Shame on anyone who would defend such reckless and dangerous behavior. Corbin is safer now that Jim is off the roads. There are still a lot of drunks and druggies that need to go as well.
Just Me

Winchester, KY

#106 Dec 25, 2011
The man's dead. Get over it and leave him alone.
the nerve of people

Tyler, TX

#107 Dec 25, 2011
Just so you all know, Jimmy didn't drive anymore, so get over yourself, God is the only one that can judge, so you didn't like the man, I am sure some of you have some enemies. What the heck, leave it alone, after all Santa is watching and not liking what he sees, you are no better than anyone else. Who are you going to pick on next week after they die, I don't agree with some of the things he did either, but I don't agree with what alot of you are doing on here either, you know Karma can and will bite you. Shame on you'se, I hope when you go, your name is not posted on all of here, so you didn't like what he did, oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military Wives/Girlfriends Support Groups (Apr '11) 1 hr Cindy Eades 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Pat Henry 151,663
Hey, did you guys just hear that? 16 hr Stoker 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 17 hr Walk with God 1,294
which Hole is the best Tue bi hung 7
Brad combs and Pam Hatfield dealing still!! Tue Hey 14
Twist & Shout Mon coffee shop 51

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages