your enema

Middlesboro, KY

#31 Dec 21, 2011
Corbin Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
He is committing his indiscretions from Hell now.
While you're still committing yours on Topix. Did he forget to leave you a sawbuck on the dresser on the way out?
INFO

Richmond, KY

#32 Dec 21, 2011
Some of you people on here are pathetic. I'm pretty sure not a single person saying these hurtful things hasn't done plenty of things they wished they hadn't, myself included. This man has a family that is hurting right now, let him rest in peace. Praying for the family.
MAJV

United States

#33 Dec 21, 2011
INFO wrote:
Some of you people on here are pathetic. I'm pretty sure not a single person saying these hurtful things hasn't done plenty of things they wished they hadn't, myself included. This man has a family that is hurting right now, let him rest in peace. Praying for the family.
That family doesn't give a damn about commoners in Corbin. The kids walked around the halls of CHS with their noses in the air. Saying that the Vances care about the poor Corbinites is like saying Hussein cared about the Turks or Slobodan M. cared about the Chechs. They wouldn't give you water if you were dying of thirst.

It's a better day in Corbin.
Oh Boy

Madisonville, KY

#34 Dec 21, 2011
You guys need to remember that he has a young granddaughter that does not deserve to hear things like some of you are posting on here. Regardless of what you think or thought about him, you need to keep it to your selves and not act like a bunch of school children, trying so hard to get your few idiotic words in. There is a child that is heartbroken over her grandpa and you people are so heartless that dont even care who you hurt. In my eyes that makes you just as low as you claim that he was!
corbin

Gray, KY

#35 Dec 21, 2011
Jimmy Vance may have been alot of things but he will never be the one reading all of this. His grandchildren will be. They know him as their grandfather that they loved so very much, he was a good man in their eyes! Leave it at that! I pray for Jimmy's soul and for his family that are hurting despite everything that people say he has done!
Suzy

Richmond, KY

#37 Dec 21, 2011
MAJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank God that the wicked drunk snd wh*remonger is gone from this Earth. The Universe is merciful at last.
I'm feel so sorry for you! I would be afraid to lay down at night and close my eyes! If the good Lord chooses to take you this very night, you my friend would spend eternity in Hell! Hate is a terrible thing and you cannot go to Heaven feeling that way!
Jewell

Richmond, KY

#38 Dec 21, 2011
U dont know wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you don't know how many accidents he caused as a result of drinking. Finding the lord doesn't help the victims.
Unforgiveness in your heart doesn't either, and it will also take you to Hell, where so many of these other posters seem to think Mr. Vance has gone! No one knows but him and God! He may have had time to ask the Lord into his Life! So many of you need to examine your own relationship with Jesus! Do you have one?
mee

Madisonville, KY

#39 Dec 21, 2011
Mothers Against JV wrote:
Think bad of me if you will but I think Corbin is a better and safer place now that this awful man is gone. I was petrified that this man was going to take the life of some innocent child with his incessant and unapologetic reign of terror on our roadways. He was unremorseful in any of his acts of unpleasantness, whether it be cheating someone, ramming his Hummer into something, or running up gambling debts and refusing to pay them. Next to Forcht, he was the wealthiest individual in this area in terms of financial portfolio but was one of the most impoverished men there was when it came to the soul. No integrity, little empathy for the pain he caused others, a complete disregard for the welfare of other men, women, and children, this devilish little man may leave behind an impressive bank
account but his legacy for which he will be remembered is that of a sot and sob. Go back and look at the sentiments expressed about him over the past few years. Nothing but negative and how someone needs to take his drunken @ss off the roadways before he killed someone. Well, God finally saw fit to make the roads just a bit safer. Maybe the highways of Hell will be littered with the tortured souls of drunks past. He should enjoy his company of Hussein, Khaddafi, Bin-Laden, and Jong-Il. Maybe they'll all play a never-ending round of golf or Texas Hold-Em. Sorry, but as a mother, I just can't feel empathy for anyone who has utter disregard for the well-being of innocent people. This man was no philanthropist, people. He cared less about the safety of you and I or our kids and grandkids. There comes a time when you can no longer buy your way out of trouble time and time again. There's no way to buy your way out of eternal torment.1
You say Mr.Vance had no disreguard for innocent people.Well what about you. He has innocent family mourning his death and YOU have total direguard for them.May God forgive you. Iwant to tell a different story about this man. He may have had problems but there is no one person walking this earth that doesn't deal with some kind of demon and God does forgive. I called Mr. Vance 8 years ago.I was getting donations for my childs class to go to Washington,DC. Mr. Vance told me to meet him and I did and he gave a donation to these kids. Just for the record the class was from Oak Grove Elementary. He said he wanted to help because this class of kids might not ever see Washington,DC if it wasn't for this field trip. He was so excited to help and so happy for the kids. He was a good man as far as I am concerned. Thank you Mr. Vance for the good you did on this earth while you were here. May God be with his family and friends whom will miss him. May God forgive us all of our sins including the people on here saying bad things about anybody.
Drive Sober

United States

#40 Dec 21, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
You guys need to remember that he has a young granddaughter that does not deserve to hear things like some of you are posting on here. Regardless of what you think or thought about him, you need to keep it to your selves and not act like a bunch of school children, trying so hard to get your few idiotic words in. There is a child that is heartbroken over her grandpa and you people are so heartless that dont even care who you hurt. In
my eyes that makes you just as low as you claim that he was!
Why would his "young granddaughter" be reading Topix? Is she a gossipmonger like you?
Drive Sober

United States

#41 Dec 21, 2011
The reason so much people are breathing easier is that their children and grandchildren are now safer on the roadways as a result of Vance's death.
No joke

Middlesboro, KY

#43 Dec 21, 2011
people are ridiculous. Why when someone dies, everybody except a few have bad things to say?
The Truth Will Bite You

United States

#44 Dec 21, 2011
When someone dies, usually everyone says something nice even when they know better. The fact that Vance has been overwhwlmingly scathed after death tells you just what a vile individual he really was.
mee

Madisonville, KY

#45 Dec 21, 2011
Corbin Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either trying to pull the wool over people's eyes because you know what you wrote was utter BS or else you are just highly delusional. This was a man that put your children and my children's lives in danger and boasted about not giving a damn.
As far as his generosity, he was no pholanthrope. That is, unless you were a pill wh*re that opened your legs for the old pervert. Corbin is a better place now that this menace is off the roads. The vast majority of Corbin agrees.
A NURSE? I PRAY TO GOD YOU ARE NEVER MY NURSE!WHERE'S YOUR COMPASSION?
Lester

Richmond, KY

#46 Dec 22, 2011
mee wrote:
<quoted text>A NURSE? I PRAY TO GOD YOU ARE NEVER MY NURSE!WHERE'S YOUR COMPASSION?
Amen to that, This person may be in the hospital someday and this may come back to haunt them, all the mean things they said! A real nurse, may show them a little compassion! If you know what I mean!!!! Should not wish bad things on people nurse BETTY!!!
Pev

Murray, KY

#47 Dec 22, 2011
RIP Jimmy.
Pev

Murray, KY

#48 Dec 22, 2011
RIP Jimmy:(
rebel yell

United States

#49 Dec 22, 2011
jason, i'm an ol'friend, just wanna say i'm sorry to hear about your father dying, to the rest of you reading this, corbin in NOT a better place with jimmy's passing.
Oh Boy

Frankfort, KY

#52 Dec 22, 2011
You guys seriously need to grow up. Have you ever heard the saying "dont speak ill of the dead"? He is gone, let it go, if he has wronged you, then let it go. By being filled with so much hatred you are only hurting your selves, and by posting this filth you are only hurting his family even more. I have seen accusations that they were "snobby" What do you people think you sound like? A bunch of stuck up snobby judgemental people. Ha, yeah you are just such good people arent you? Never made a mistake in your life have you? I bet you are all just perfect, pious, Christians (or at least you are when the church doors are open)I tihnk you all need to let the dead lie, and go on with your lives. Quit acting like children running around tatteling on someone forthings they have done in the past.
U dont know

Winchester, KY

#53 Dec 22, 2011
Oh Boy wrote:
You guys seriously need to grow up. Have you ever heard the saying "dont speak ill of the dead"? He is gone, let it go, if he has wronged you, then let it go. By being filled with so much hatred you are only hurting your selves, and by posting this filth you are only hurting his family even more. I have seen accusations that they were "snobby" What do you people think you sound like? A bunch of stuck up snobby judgemental people. Ha, yeah you are just such good people arent you? Never made a mistake in your life have you? I bet you are all just perfect, pious, Christians (or at least you are when the church doors are open)I tihnk you all need to let the dead lie, and go on with your lives. Quit acting like children running around tatteling on someone forthings they have done in the past.
Would you be saying this if you were one of the families(notice plural) who had been involved in accidents as a result of this drunk and as far as the families involved its a rat race between to see who gets what. Your comments are normally correct, but in this case you obviously do not know the truth.
Jim Touched Us Alright

United States

#54 Dec 22, 2011
^^^^

You are right, families whom this drunk "touched" as a result of his drunk driving are certainly not sympathetic to the fate of this evil man whose body almost always reeked of alcohol and piss.

Someone mentioned the pocket change he gave to a class at Oak Grove, what about the tens of thousands of dollars he gave to the pill wh*res to get his c*ck sucked and to help enable and perpetuate our area's drug problem. Nice legacy there, Jim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 136,256
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 831
New developments 5 hr Curious Citizen 1
Vehicle for sale 6 hr R V Frizbee 4
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 17 hr Tim 45
Anyone want to trade a Samsung galaxy s3 to an ... (Jun '13) 23 hr chris 108
who love have another tombstone junction again Mon Over 40 Rocker 14
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]