#4 Feb 9, 2012
cant get the link but said one shot with none life threatening injures
oh no

Sikeston, MO

#5 Feb 9, 2012
sooo

London, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2012
If you check Laurel County's jail tracker the wonderful bothers Jimmy and Dudley Farmer and a girl named Leslie Hicks are in jail for burglary 2nd degree and theft by unlawful taking. I wonder who the one who got shot was and why couldn't it had been one of the brothers??? I mean really how many times have these two dingbats been arrested for this?!?!?!?!?
sooo

London, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2012
Here ya go, thought I would share this since I just found it.

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel County Sheriff’s detective Sgt Tommy Johnston is investigating an apparent home burglary which occurred on Old Whitley Road approx. 7 miles south of London on Thursday(2-09-2012) at approx. 12:26 P.M.. Apparently 3 subjects are suspects in a burglary(that turned into an apparent home invasion) that occurred at a house. A male suspect apparently entered the house where the home owner and his infant child were asleep. The home owner (Bobby Lee)was awakened to a suspect walking around in the bedroom. Shots were fired by the home owner striking the intruder at least once in the upper chest. When Deputy John Inman arrived at the scene , three suspects were taken into custody near the residence---2 male subjects and one female subject near the suspects’ black Ford explorer. The male subject with the gunshot wound was transported to St. Joseph hospital London for treatment. Arrested was: Dudley Farmer age 25 of McWhorter Road, London, Leslie Hicks 31 of Ky. Route 122, McDowell, Ky and Jimmy Farmer age 31 Of Corbin (treated and released with a gunshot wound to the upper chest)all charged with Burglary 2nd Degree, and Theft By Unlawful Taking. All 3 subjects were lodged in the Laurel County Detention Facility. Laurel Sheriff’s Office personnel assisting included: Sheriff John Root, Chief Deputy Eddy Sizemore, Detective Daryl Zanet, Detective Charlie Loomis , Detective Brad Mitchell, Detective Jason Back, Lieutenant . Rodney Van Zant,Deputy James Sizemore, and Deputy Gilbert Acciardo Also assisting was : Laurel County EMT, and Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County.
rob

Corbin, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2012
I know all three well. Evidentally this Guy was a drug deaeler and they knew it or they would not have tried to rob him. They were after drugs im sure and every dealer has a gun beside the bed! So they also need to look into this guy. That still dont give them any right to do what they done, but come on there was something in that house specifically they wanted, because they dont live around that area but just so happened to pick a house at total random during the day? Bottom line the guy was asleep I would say they knocked, knowone answered, they knew drugs were there so they proceeded to enter.
rob

Corbin, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Oh, and how can they charge them with theft by unlawful taking when nothing was stolen?
sooo

London, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2012
So only drug dealers keep guns by their beds. I must be dealing and didn't know it! I have a one not right next to but I can be to it within about 4 seconds if that long and about everyone in my family keeps one close by their beds. Now a days you have to have one by your bed, in your living room and one in the car and you need to have one on you at all times.
rob

Corbin, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2012
sooo wrote:
So only drug dealers keep guns by their beds. I must be dealing and didn't know it! I have a one not right next to but I can be to it within about 4 seconds if that long and about everyone in my family keeps one close by their beds. Now a days you have to have one by your bed, in your living room and one in the car and you need to have one on you at all times.
The point of it there smartass is that they didnt pick this guy at random! Didn't they teach you any kind of reading comprehension in school? To understand the meaning of a paragraph.
dude

Pine Knot, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2012
I have a butt plug beside my bed. I named it Analme.
Idohaveit

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 9, 2012
well in this case you are totally wrong he is not a drug dealer and anymore everybody has a gun stupid.Nobody has the right to go into someone elses house uninvited if they knock and he didnt answer that meant they were not invited to go in .They got what they deserved .
rob

Corbin, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Idohaveit wrote:
well in this case you are totally wrong he is not a drug dealer and anymore everybody has a gun stupid.Nobody has the right to go into someone elses house uninvited if they knock and he didnt answer that meant they were not invited to go in .They got what they deserved .
I guess you can't read either! I said that they had no right to do what they done! You know they have G.E.D classes all over this town for people with reading problems who can't pick out the point of a story.
jojo

Corbin, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2012
I think the guy sells, go rob! But that dont still give them no right.
lily resident

London, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2012
I keep a loaded gun beside my bed and in every room in my house, and you can bet that I will shoot to kill if someone is just trying to get into my home.
noso

Murray, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2012
dude wrote:
I have a butt plug beside my bed. I named it Analme.
just be sure not to get either mixed up if its a long barrel
Idohaveit

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2012
Ok I can put the GED certificate with my Bachelors Degree. The point is he is NOT a drug dealer. He is an innocent victim of a crime and idiots like you who have nothing better to do want to start rumors for no apparent reason. Dick.
rob

Corbin, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2012
Idohaveit wrote:
Ok I can put the GED certificate with my Bachelors Degree. The point is he is NOT a drug dealer. He is an innocent victim of a crime and idiots like you who have nothing better to do want to start rumors for no apparent reason. Dick.
You want to put it to my Masters in psychology! And Minor in sociology!
rob

Corbin, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2012
D!ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 min Walk with God 1,638
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min another viewer 167,875
baptist hospital screwed up 42 min what 2
mentally ill people 7 hr Denver 13
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 11 hr Coal is dead 9
Rountree 11 hr rebekah 7
Popsicle plant 12 hr Red 10

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages