weight loss clinic
does anybody know

Corbin, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Does anybody know anything about any weight loss clinics around here or in tn? how much it costs? what days they are open? thanks
RLL

AOL

#2 Apr 9, 2009
The New Weigh weight loss center in Jellico, TN is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I believe. A friend of mine goes there and she pays $97 for a bottle of 45 Phentermine.
What

Harrison, AR

#3 Apr 9, 2009
RLL wrote:
The New Weigh weight loss center in Jellico, TN is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I believe. A friend of mine goes there and she pays $97 for a bottle of 45 Phentermine.
I go to my Dr. and pay 19.99 at the drug store for 30 Phentermine.
corbin lady

Gorham, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2009
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Phentermine generic at the drug store or the name brand? My dr. also gave me a prescription for Adipex but when I went to the pharmacy, they gave me the generic (Phentermine was on the bottle) for $20. I took them for a few days but they didn't work as well as the Adipex I got before in Jellico so I called my pharmacy and asked them about the name brand Adipex and they were $60. I haven't been back to either place but I do want to. Just don't know if paying $60 is worth it. Believe me you can tell the difference from name brand to generic (at the pharmacy anyway). The ones I got in Jellico at New Weigh worked well. However, they were around $60-$70 for 30.
hey

Mayfield, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2009
which dr will prescribe these? Mine won't.
does anybody know

Corbin, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Do you know if you have to have an appointment at the place in Jellico? Thanks for your help
BOK

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 10, 2009
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! Thanks.
corbin lady

Gorham, IL

#8 Apr 11, 2009
does anybody know wrote:
Do you know if you have to have an appointment at the place in Jellico? Thanks for your help
No you don't have to have an appt. They are in Jellico on Tue and Thur (10am - 6pm) but closed during lunch which I'm not sure what time that is. You can call. Also, I belive they're open on one Sat. a month. They have a schedule in the newspaper sometimes.
corbin lady

Gorham, IL

#9 Apr 11, 2009
hey wrote:
which dr will prescribe these? Mine won't.
Dr. Watts in Corbin. But you have to be at least a little overweight and he monitors you EVERY month. He has to see results or he doesn't prescribe them to you anymore.
tasha26

Fairfield, OH

#10 May 18, 2009
what is the name of the weight loss center that prescribes these pills?
I went

Madisonville, KY

#12 May 18, 2009
to New weigh weight loss center a month ago and they give you the phentermine (generic brand) if you don't ask for the Adipex. They were $60 when I got the phentermine for 30 pills. If you get the paper look for their ad and it has a $10 off coupon you can use when you go. I like them because they give you energy. God knows we all need more of that.
tasha26

Fairfield, OH

#13 May 19, 2009
so is adipose the name brand? not phentermine?
health first

Winchester, KY

#15 May 27, 2009
obesity is a real problem in this area. everyone should try to get in good healthy shape.
Missy

London, KY

#16 Jun 10, 2012
Do you have to have a TN address to go this place? I dont have but am way overweight and am desperate to make a change, just need a little help. TIA.....
A Woman

Dyer, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Missy wrote:
Do you have to have a TN address to go this place? I dont have but am way overweight and am desperate to make a change, just need a little help. TIA.....
No you don't. Google weight loss jellico tn. I go there anyone can :)
Vicky eversole

Mayfield, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2012
I'm way over weight an the clinic will only give me 1 1/2 pills aday does anybody no any dr's that will give atleast 2 or even 3 a day I could really use them my tits r starting to swag past my hips an were they sweat under them they are starting to get big bumps with white gooey stuff in them PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 149,587
Hottest COP in Corbin (Nov '09) 23 min Corbin 606 22
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 34 min Well? 35
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,272
Who is running for Commission 4 hr no 2 Trent 8
Hot nurses at Corbin hospital. 13 hr Where 3
I'm tired of everyone saying "America needs god" 14 hr Rushbo 11

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages