A lot dirty little Hoe
kkkk

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2011
wheres she from london
FishTwat

Cumberland, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
her puss stinks bad... met up with her, we had sex and she smelled like she had been dippin long john silver fish in that puss her whole life. doesn't no how 2 give head either. NASTY!!!
Knows Jess Personally

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2011
FishTwat wrote:
her puss stinks bad... met up with her, we had sex and she smelled like she had been dippin long john silver fish in that puss her whole life. doesn't no how 2 give head either. NASTY!!!
Okay so, ur retarted! Jessica is a nice person.. and just a question.. if you "smelled" someone why would u continue? that just makes you look bad. expecially since you are posting the fact that you slept with someone who is supposedly nasty? dumbass.. But Jess is a sweet girl, she isnt a hoe, or any of those things she is a sweet girl and you guys need to just leave her alone!
FishTwat

Cumberland, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2011
I'm "retarted"? Really? HaHa. Learn how to spell, it's retarded, might want to re-check who you think is "retarted", lmao. And I realized it smelled bad when she came off of me and I made her clean that nasty off with her mouth. Trust me, I don't plan on EVER bothering her, lol. She needs to learn how to use a douche and clean that though.
Knows Jess Personally

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2011
again you made proved my point.. if it was bad. why not just run out screaming like a bitch.. rather in ur mind state u chose to continue on with the sexual situation by asking for oral. this is crazy! if you still contiue on with a sexual activity after coming to the conculsion that she wasnt properly cleansed,, that makes u an even more nasty man.. and again i know Jess and she is a very clean person, u are just trying to trash someone. the truth be known she probably woudlnt sleep with you so u started crap on the net!
FishTwat

Cumberland, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Truth be known, I don't need to get on the internet and try to "start crap"... I can get into detail about her house, the rooms in it, her room, the things she had in it, down to the bra and panties she was wearing. I chose to continue on because I didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying something and I didn't ask for her oral, her ass went down on me like it was a lollipop waiting to be devoured. You don't know Jessica as well as you think you do.
Get Real

Dyer, TN

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Old FT is really gross if he can't even use protection & talks about how he rather have sex with someone nasty & much rather risk the worst std or AIDS than "hurt her feelings" by leaving. I don't know Jess or FT (why do you call yourself such a stupid name, are you a male or female lol?) Anybody with self respect would man-up and talk to the woman not brag about how you had sex with an unclean woman. I'm still laughing at you FT, so I hope you just wrote this as some sick twisted joke.
FishTwat

Cumberland, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2011
It's all one REALLY BIG joke... ha ha ha..... ha. Pffft
Knows Jess Personally

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2011
LOL at Get real! tell him about it buddy! and FT.. ur just an ass.. i have nothing more to say. you sir bring a bad name too all of man kind. only if we could rid the world of ppl like you. then it truely would be a better place!
FishTwat

Cumberland, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2011
I know right?? Your so intuitive KnowsJess... wow, what was I thinking for ever getting on here and saying such mean and horrible things about someone as pure and innocent as Jessica White? I will never be able to live with myself now, but thank you GetReal and KnowsJess you guys have made me see the errors in my ways... I need to truly apologize... wait for it.. wait... here it comes... are you ready? HELL NO! lol
ummm

Herndon, VA

#13 Jan 4, 2012
is it the jess that live near lilly?
thetruth

Brodhead, KY

#14 May 29, 2012
If FT truly was bright he would have seen his lie in the one post were he said he "made her clean it up with her mouth." Sir and I use sir very lightly with you. If you have ever been with Jessica you must have been the one who smelled and if that was the case she would have never slept with you. She never would go for a low life scum bag who wouldn't even strap a rubber on. So whatever happened that you couldn't get your dick wet in her and passed you off I suggest you really do us all a favor and shut your lying mouth.
thetruth

Brodhead, KY

#15 May 29, 2012
Sorry my phone changed pissed to passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Janice 148,385
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,215
Looking for Samantha Weddle 4 hr Country Boy 1
CHS deceased alumni (Jan '09) 6 hr Kentuckian 659
where's Jody Rodgers these days 11 hr guy from 1804 5
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 11 hr Billy 200
teresa thomas 12 hr marsha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages