30 teens 'flash rob' Portland grocery store

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: WHAS11 22

A mob of about 30 to 40 teens targeted a Troutdale store last weekend, stealing goods and trashing the place.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ellen

Clackamas, OR

#1 Jun 23, 2012
The video is horrible! You'd think large grocery stores would be able to afford high-quality video surveillance. Megapixel cameras would help law enforcement identify these thieves significantly faster -- the grain and image noise in the video shown severely distorts every face captured in the shot. http://www.videosurveillance.com
Suddenly Aware

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Granted, the footage is somewhat lacking. One person at the door with an 870 shotgun would have stopped their escape though. We need to put the end to this crap. A preview of 30 to 40 future inmates, murderers, car jackers, and thugs. Assuming that they aren't all of these things already. These conditions would have met "stand your ground" mandates. Shoot the f ckers and let the families do the burying. Since they were obviously raised this way. Arm yourselves people. This is becoming more common. The thugs are evolving. The disease is growing. Humans would shoot down a pack of wild dogs. Where's the difference?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2012
That's going to happen sooner or later. It may have already happened and the media covered it up.
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2012
- the lawless attack the law-abiding.

- too many of the law-abiding have failed to prepare for such, and thus when it happens they get run overtop of.

- too many of the law-abiding sit on their thumbs and yell "somebody, do something". YOU are that somebody, if you are law-abiding, it is you who are responsible to:
1.) prepare for such attacks
2.) handle them when they arise

until YOU do so, you will continue to be attacked,
think of this as GOD sending you a message that you need to, again 1 and 2:
1.) PREPARE to fight evil
2.) FIGHT evil

what have you personally done to prepare for such? anything? nothing?

don't get upset and do nothing.
don't get upset and expect a govt or some hero to do what you are supposed to do.

study, train, prepare, fight.

it's easy to kick evil's ass if you have done your homework;
if you fail to do your homework you will continue to fail the same test over and over again.

what is God asking you to do in all of this?
and what is your answer to Him? is it "no" ? or "yes" ?

have faith that He will deal with their souls,
but as for their earthly selves, He has asked you to do something. i believe He has asked us to send them to Him.
OregonSUX

Portland, OR

#11 Jun 26, 2012
I applaud flash mobs. I'm just too chickenshot to join them.
Chris

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
Blacks are a cancer on any society. That's why the Japanese and Chinese keep the trash out of their country. They are the smart ones.
badank

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2012
adank
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#14 Jul 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
I applaud flash mobs. I'm just too chickenshot to join them.
You applaud crime? Would it bother you if someone stood their ground and injured you or killed one of your friends in a commission of a crime you endorse? You might have a change of heart in the emergency room.

“Crossing the road”

Since: Jun 12

I hope I make it!

#15 Jul 3, 2012
They need there boots kicked!
bewbs

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Jul 7, 2012
-BoobJack- wrote:
They need there boobs licked!
i am sure many agree with this.
Oregon Troll Alert

Portland, OR

#18 Jul 7, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Oregon Troll Alert is a seriously mentally ill troll who harasses other posters and makes jokes about child molestation.
Hey, I'm a typical Oregonian. What else do you expect me to do. We are all idiots.
Oregon Troll Alert

Portland, OR

#19 Jul 7, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You applaud crime? Would it bother you if someone stood their ground and injured you or killed one of your friends in a commission of a crime you endorse? You might have a change of heart in the emergency room.
Oregonians are idiots.

BTW, that post was made by a troll. Be just a little bit more cynical in the future.
Oregon Troll Alert

Portland, OR

#20 Jul 7, 2012
That said, Oregonians make horrible parents.
Oregon Troll Alert

Portland, OR

#21 Jul 8, 2012
At least I'm not killing the kids I'm molesting like OregonSUX is. Rumor is he's even eating them. And yes, Im too dumb to move anywhere else. Oregon lets pedos like me live here. The other 49 states don't.
Leon 45 Jones

Colonial Beach, VA

#22 Jul 17, 2012
You all act like all them kids are bad...I didn't see any violent crime...no people threatened or attacked...just some shoppers who didn't find what they were looking for, and maybe one shoplifter. Word

'Flash rob' targets Troutdale Albertsons

This news link http://tiny.iavian.net/2ky was sent from a looting friend.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#23 Jul 18, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
You all act like all them kids are bad...I didn't see any violent crime...no people threatened or attacked...just some shoppers who didn't find what they were looking for, and maybe one shoplifter. Word
'Flash rob' targets Troutdale Albertsons
This news link http://tiny.iavian.net/2ky was sent from a looting friend.
Yeah, way to take responsibility for your scummy peeps.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#24 Jul 18, 2012
How about the store managers call 911, then lock all the doors?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#26 Jul 18, 2012
These retards supporting the thieves are always whining about no stores located in the west end.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#27 Jul 18, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, way to take responsibility for your scummy peeps.....
These fine AMERICANS will be Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Philanthropists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs. It's not they fault if Walmart's internal policy says to avoid confrontation. That's Walmarts problem. Let them kids be kids. Word
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#28 Jul 18, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
These fine AMERICANS will be Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Philanthropists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs. It's not they fault if Walmart's internal policy says to avoid confrontation. That's Walmarts problem. Let them kids be kids. Word
Oh snap, this was the Albertsons not the Walmart...that happened this week too. Way to go Albertsons! Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Dec 20 wayne 21
Oregon high school shooting: Clackamas Town Cen... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dan the Man Chamb... 17
Despite shootings, skepticism abounds over mean... (Jun '14) Jun '14 ExNRA 3
Oregon High School Shooting Only Shooter Is Dea... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Guest 1
100 year party for Troutdale (Feb '14) Feb '14 elena 1
Breastaurant Wire: The Corbett, Oregon coach wh... (Nov '13) Nov '13 beth 2
Holiday resort in Corbett (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peace 1

Wind Chill Watch for Multnomah County was issued at December 28 at 1:00PM PST

Corbett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbett News, Events & Info